Bram I just read your email

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Thank you so much. Now I know you really care. I have been unable to be on this site for a lot of reasons.
You are one good human being. I have had to get rid of a bunch a people who are supposedly spiritual seekers
I have known for decades. I have been brutally vicious to them (not on the phone because I couldn't reach them)
but might post a letter to an ex-girlfriend

Bram if I say you are special, believe me you are. I'm not a kid. I pray you'll keep going for a long time

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Lenny,

Thanks for your very kind words! Stay safe and I hope we’ll get to share some waves together 😊🤙🏼
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Bram Thank you so much for your reply. Despite what I wrote about learning limits, I still have to learn there are limits idiot lenny because I did a number of really stupid things today lifting weights and I am shaking and sweating even though I am ten feet from the special room because I am so frightened my back and neck are about to go into spasm. I have been up for over 25 hours and barely eaten. There is something really not right with me. I think I know what it is, but I'm still not sure. I absolutely should have been dead so long ago that even an idiot (and i am an idiot) is finally realizing there are so many things in my life that are not a coincidence that all I can say is for whatever reason I don't understand that there is Universal Energetic Force with Superhuman Intelligence and Infinite Love that actually wants me to stay alive. Whether you believe it or not this is what I have been forced finally to believe. Even now I should go stop writing because I am shaking so much and sweating and ready for back spasms that I may not be able to reach the special room in case there is a missile attack because there have been many. Believe me I have done so much wrong recently by everything I should not be alive.
Bram once again thank you man. May you continue to ride wonderful waves and grow in wisdom because I think you are a very special human being and I have met so many people claiming to be spiritual seekers and almost all of them are just frauds. Over and over out idiot lenny

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

I think the universe is made up of a lot of stuff, with love being one of those forces. I hope you can talk to yourself in a more loving manner and tap into that energy!

I used to speak to myself as well with the “You’re an idiot” stuff. I believed it would help me make less mistakes, push me towards the person I wanted to be, and that I deserved to hear harsh criticism. But it didn’t help. It just made me angry and sad and distracted.

If you can, do me a favor. Try telling yourself something else like, “Can I learn from this lesson?” or “Mistakes are my friends.” And if you can’t gain from it, maybe just make a stupid Wookie yell or something :)

Again, I appreciate the kind words! Keep tapping into that universal love!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!