I've got truck fever

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

I've got truck fever

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

The Subaru is getting old and am looking at a truck. Don't want a big truck. Was waffling between Nissan Frontier and Toyota Tacoma. Decided on Tacoma.

Used w/low miles preferred but new is OK too. Use will be around town w/some long highway rides and rarely on rough dirt roads. Don't expect to tow anything heavy

Features I'm looking at are:
• 6 cylinder
• Standard transmission
• 4 wheel drive
• Access cab or double cab
• gray or that new desert tan

Anything I'm missing here???
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

climber511
Gunny

Re: I've got truck fever

Post by climber511 »

Tacoma is a tough truck but still decks out like a nice car as well. I have a few friends with them - and a couple of them are over 200,000 miles and still going strong.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

+1 for Tacoma. A few friends have them and they are nice and the quad cab is roomy.

Plus they have to be durable as that is the model that Hillary's State Dept gave a few thousand of to ISIS to use in the desert.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:58 am The Subaru is getting old and am looking at a truck. Don't want a big truck. Was waffling between Nissan Frontier and Toyota Tacoma. Decided on Tacoma.

Used w/low miles preferred but new is OK too. Use will be around town w/some long highway rides and rarely on rough dirt roads. Don't expect to tow anything heavy

Features I'm looking at are:
• 6 cylinder
• Standard transmission
• 4 wheel drive
• Access cab or double cab
• gray or that new desert tan

Anything I'm missing here???
Fuck 4 wheel drive just get the biggest engine and get a Warn winch and just throw a bunch of weight into the back when it snows or you go off road.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

The difference between an access cab and a double cab is huge.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule