i have to go to the cops

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

i have to go to the cops

Post by lenny »

The cops put a 2nd notice on my door to Come to them.
On the phone, The cop threatened to put me in handcuffs tonite if i don't come. I said i'm too sick to come now 
I have corona
He said i will come and get u and bring u home
He asked where i was
I said i dont know
I asked what did i do wrong
He said u talked to somebody
I said just shoot me in the head
my wife called and talked to the cop who told me his name was A who threatened to come put me in handcuffs tonight

He had told me your wife can't take u to the police station

My wife called me back and said the guys name was B and not A  who hung up on her and was a complete idiot

She called later and talked to a cop named C who said bring him in tonite

Maybe i will live. i hope not. I even stopped reading the fuckin news and started to calm
down and sleep better. Is this some sort of a joke?

I should play the cops this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sACe54Y_lFE
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sACe54Y_lFE[/youtube]

People try to put us d-down (talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby
Why don't you all f-fade away (talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try dig what we all s-s-say (talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big s-s-sensation (talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-generation (talkin' 'bout my generation)
My generation
Why don't you all f-fade away (talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try d-dig what we all s-s-say (talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big sensation (talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-generation (talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
My, my g-generation
My, my, my, my, my generation
People try to put us d-down (talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we g-g-get around (talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (talkin' 'bout my generation)
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
My, my, my, my, my generation (generation)

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

i have to go to the cops

Post by lenny »

The case against me was dismissed. my nephew told my wife he had rescinded the order the other day, had been the one who lodged the complaint against me.  i apologized to the policeman who handled the case for my wasting his time. he agreed i was no threat to my nephew who i can’t contact for the next 15 days or else i face a 50,000 shekel fine (about 12,000 bucks and i am free to leave Israel.) the cop was russian and super uptight played back telegram app recordings i screamed at my nephew who had been hacking me which was illegal. the cop knew no English. he wanted me to translate when i yelled at my nephew “I’m gonna git ya.” I said i can’t translate that. and asked how can you possibly charge me with anything if you don’t know english. he said he could understand what i was yelling at my nephew.  i have a special insurance for my car that will show exactly how much i drove. i sent my nephew an email that i was at his apartment and knocked on his door in the middle of the night. the cop showed it to me and i said it was a joke. you can check my insurance which will show my car was parked at my building. i don’t drive at night. how did i get to my nephew who is about 50 km (30 miles) away in the middle of the night without a car? did i hitch hike or take a cab? I never went there. 

it was a terrible waste of the guy’s time who looked super overworked and pounded the keyboard typing up my case. i asked how long he had worked that day.  and he said too long. i told him he should set the middle of the computer screen where his eyes could go equally up and down while typing or reading so as not to crane his neck. he agreed. i thought he’d give himself carpal tunnel from having his hands flexed so much and pounding the keyboard. my fingerprints were taken a bunch of times. what a motherfucker and a liar my nephew is who did write me i am blocking you for the next 30 days some months ago. i wrote him that i could explain exactly what i was angry about calmly if he would unblock me. i destroyed a pixel 6a phone because he had been hacking me which is a criminal offense. My wife is enraged at my nephew who had told us on January 30 that he had gotten the whole complaint dropped. Live and learn.i got this nephew an apartment in jerusalem that’s worth 1 million dollars. that’s the thanks i get. I need a break from israel.

how i got the apartment for him is a long ugly story.  i need a good laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFPxr1ED7Iw
[youtube]https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFPxr1ED7Iw[/youtube]