HHAD TO CALL A BUDDY IN TEARS THIS AM ASKING HIM HOW TO DISABLE THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WIPERS WHICH WERE SCARING ME

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

HHAD TO CALL A BUDDY IN TEARS THIS AM ASKING HIM HOW TO DISABLE THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WIPERS WHICH WERE SCARING ME

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Got invovled in some Rube Goldberg insane concantenation of car driving and switching off plan conceived by a M*ck Kraut Polish "person" I unfortunately know and his fucking mini-van has AI wipers that turn on and off when they decide which is madness.

I was driving in fucking PA which is bad enough and a tragedy trying not to be t-boned by It*lians or Mayates and the wipers just WENT ON. Holy shit I almost had a heart attack at 60mph on a windy road (if you drive slower you cause PA "people" to become enraged and chimp) pushing butyons and twirling knobs. Then they stopped. But the fuckers started again at some insane high speed and refused to to stop no matter how many things I manipulated. I began crying. I then pulled into a place called and I shit you not TURKEy HILL which is a syphillitic WAWA which I hate and now sucks ass anyway and they back the god damn Merlin (M*ryl*nd) mayate-ball team the Ravens needless to say I did not go inside.

I called this "person" and said I was not driving in PA unless "he" made the wipers do what I wanted and not what they wanted. I was still crying. I demanded to speak to the kraut part of "his" brain abd not the Mick part that was laughing or the Pollack part that was gibbering and drooling.

I pushed the things and the madness stopped.

Just pls for the love of god don't trust anyone ever or try to help "people".

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

"Yo hey dude what's up?"

"Make the wipers stop."

"What?"

"The wipers are making me insane. I want the auto bullshit off. I don't trust it. I swear to god I will have a wreck."

*laughter*

"They're cool! I love it"

"No. Tell me how to make it stop."

*laughter*

"You can't probably. I dunno never shut it off."

"I want to speak to the german part of you tell me how fgt or come get your car"

*laughter*

"It doesn't work like that"

"Come get your pos mini-van then cause I ain't driving like this"

"Read the manual JESUS CHRIST"

"JESUS CHRIST"

*laughter*

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Post rants like this and no more insane brain glitches.

We all should avoid and prevent all things like this. But they make it so we can't. I'd say I'm ready for a mule and 40 acres but they've made it so you can't do that either.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I left out the word "dude" but I say "dude" about every 4th word the idiot says it slightly less often.