So how long do we have till the Pence presidency?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Schlegel

So how long do we have till the Pence presidency?

Post by Schlegel »

Taking bets. 6 months, 1 year? What say you?
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Re: So how long do we have till the Pence presidency?

Post by Pinky »

I don't know, but one of my friends in government tells me that his agency is already installing a divider in the cafeteria to separate the male and female dining areas.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

A little over 7 years is still my bet.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Because of Trump's many mental defects, he can be manipulated either through flattery or insult. His response to each is predictable. Pence probably not so much. Dems are maybe thinking better to keep the three ring circus going and gumming up the works until 2018.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Could Dem politicians survive actually voting against impeachment, though? Dem voters seem way more angry than strategic.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Schlegel wrote:Could Dem politicians survive actually voting against impeachment, though? Dem voters seem way more angry than strategic.
They are readying a proverbial circular firing squad for Trump.

Ericc
Sgt. Major

Post by Ericc »

I predict that Trump will resign within the next three months - he has a history of leaving when things get tough or uncomfortable and leaving
the wreckage behind. Investigations will continue and eventually implicate Pence but he will continue in office but be a very early lame duck.
Anyone on any side of the political aisle who believes that Trump will last one full term, let alone make it to two, is giving his emotional
capacity to suffer way to much credit - let alone his mental and physical health. All politics aside, it would take a much sturdier man to
survive the political climate Trump has built for himself. Of course I could be wrong - but I doubt it.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

If nothing else, no matter how much one might think they "won", this guy is incompetent at best, more likely an arrogant spoiled brat with average intelligence and a bankrolled resume. Stupid people win the lottery all the time. Doesnt mean they arent bankrupt within a few years.

Sad!
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

The Presidential succession list. It's a shame we aren't closer to Tillerson. By the time we got to Mad Dog, we would need him.

Vice President Mike Pence.
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin.
Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I've read both Ryan and Pence have enough skin in the game to be ousted as well. Hatch it is!

Ericc
Sgt. Major

Post by Ericc »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:I've read both Ryan and Pence have enough skin in the game to be ousted as well. Hatch it is!
The only one I would be happy with is Mattis

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

syaigh wrote:If nothing else, no matter how much one might think they "won", this guy is incompetent at best, more likely an arrogant spoiled brat with average intelligence and a bankrolled resume. Stupid people win the lottery all the time. Doesnt mean they arent bankrupt within a few years.

Sad!

Yet that soiled brat has built things that will stand for years long after all of us here are dead and he made billions. He's an ugly guy who gets to squirt his load down the throat of a goddess.

2 terms, read and weep. Stop watching all US based "news", try the Japs.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

DARTH wrote:
syaigh wrote:If nothing else, no matter how much one might think they "won", this guy is incompetent at best, more likely an arrogant spoiled brat with average intelligence and a bankrolled resume. Stupid people win the lottery all the time. Doesnt mean they arent bankrupt within a few years.

Sad!

Yet that soiled brat has built things that will stand for years long after all of us here are dead and he made billions. He's an ugly guy who gets to squirt his load down the throat of a goddess.

What exactly has he "built"? Other than a really really angry minority of whites who dont believe in science and think Jesus made them better than everyone else?

He is tearing down a lot of stuff, I will give him that.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

DARTH wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:49 am

Sad!
He's an ugly guy who gets to squirt his load down the throat of a goddess.
Ivanka's a classy lady and you shouldn't talk about her like that.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Anybody want to update the ETA?

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Schlegel wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm Anybody want to update the ETA?
What is life like in the anti-Trump fever swamp?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

syaigh wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:49 am
DARTH wrote:

Sad!

What exactly has he "built"? Other than a really really angry minority of whites who dont believe in science and think Jesus made them better than everyone else?

I think he built an international conglomerate and owns a building or golf course or something of that sort. It's probably nothing compared to what all of us have done and outside of being a billionaire who married to models and now holds to title of most powerful man in the world, he's never accomplished anything.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Protobuilder wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 am
syaigh wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:49 am
DARTH wrote:

Sad!

I think he built an international conglomerate and owns a building or golf course or something of that sort. It's probably nothing compared to what all of us have done and outside of being a billionaire who married to models and now holds to title of most powerful man in the world, he's never accomplished anything.
But he sold our democracy in the process as is proven by the meeting little DJ Jr. took with RUSSIANS. Nothing happened in the meeting but it could have and would have if only the Russian that Loretta Lynch went to extraordinary means to allow into our sacred land had given the Trump collusion team info. It's treason even if it's not exactly treason because there was intent.

I realize the above makes little sense but I'm thinking of a career change into journalism. Working on my foaming over nothing and aspersion skillz
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pmNothing happened in the meeting...
Because Junior said so? And you believe him?

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 pm
DrDonkeyLove wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pmNothing happened in the meeting...
Because Junior said so? And you believe him?
I was being facetious but I believe him as much as I believe that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch discussed grandchildren in their secret meeting on the tarmac. The one where soon thereafter Lynch told Comey to stop calling Hillary's email investigation an investigation and to call it a matter. When Comey asked "sup?" she kicked him out of her office.

More seriously, I expect filthy things from filthy people and 2016 was a festival of filth. 2017 is not an improvement.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Brutal Bajan
Gunny

Post by Brutal Bajan »

If Pence becomes president, we'll have to build a dozen new nuclear power plants just to keep up