How The Israel Lobby Purged the GOP by Pat Buchanan

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

How The Israel Lobby Purged the GOP by Pat Buchanan

Post by Fat Cat »

I realize that this sort of thing makes you all very nervous but perhaps you would be interested to know that the people who run this country aren't actually American.

http://takimag.com/article/how_bill_kri ... z1wIpBSYQj
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: How The Israel Lobby Purged the GOP by Pat Buchanan

Post by baffled »

Bill Kristol and the rest of the Israel before America twats can't disappear soon enough, from either party.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Oh they're not going anywhere. They dominate our foreign policy, our domestic media, and our financial system.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
- Buck Brannaman

Elk
Staff Sergeant
Location: In the Quantum, trying to get a handle on String Theory

Post by Elk »

Even the American ones don't really give a shit about you or me. I thought that was obviously.
The main object of punctuation is the clarification of syntax. - Aldus the Younger

VO2 maxed
Sarge

Post by VO2 maxed »

Not obvious to the bulk of the electorate, unfortunately.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Elk wrote:Even the American ones don't really give a shit about you or me. I thought that was obviously.
Of course many of them don't. And of course, that's a huge problem. BUT, when you have foreign powers and fifth columnists transcending infiltration to literally co-opt the internal dialogue at the highest levels of government, you have a terminal disease not just a problem.

Because what is really at the root of our problem is not the problem itself, but our inability to face up to the problem in this politically correct, post-common sense twilight unreality which is modern American politics.

Elk
Staff Sergeant

Post by Elk »

Fat Cat wrote:
Elk wrote:Even the American ones don't really give a shit about you or me. I thought that was obviously.
Of course many of them don't. And of course, that's a huge problem. BUT, when you have foreign powers and fifth columnists transcending infiltration to literally co-opt the internal dialogue at the highest levels of government, you have a terminal disease not just a problem.

Because what is really at the root of our problem is not the problem itself, but our inability to face up to the problem in this politically correct, post-common sense twilight unreality which is modern American politics.
Cogent points, I am in agreement.

I read "transcending infiltration" as = collaboration by Uhmerican political types with the foreign powers and fifth columnist types to increase their power and financial standings. It's simple physics.
Last edited by Elk on Wed May 30, 2012 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The main object of punctuation is the clarification of syntax. - Aldus the Younger

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Any self-respecting parasite compromises function at multiple levels.

Elk
Staff Sergeant

Post by Elk »

Ah, symbiosis. True, true. Then again, I am unaware of any other parasite/host relationship that exploits other organisms.

Elk
Staff Sergeant

Post by Elk »

You changed your gif! FUCKED UP!

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Oh, I can think of one parasite-host-xeno triune...

Last edited by Fat Cat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Waiting for Hebrew Hammer to come spew his bullshit in 3, 2, 1....
- Buck Brannaman

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

a far better piece imho:

http://takimag.com/article/were_white_w ... z1wJW1YNBp

On the other topic, do any of you seriously think the Palestinians, Islamists, and Jihadists are the side to bet on?

Frankly, that is lunacy.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Without Israel, there is no Second Coming. Other than that, I can't see one single reason to provide them any support whatsoever.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

powerlifter54 wrote:a far better piece imho:

On the other topic, do any of you seriously think the Palestinians, Islamists, and Jihadists are the side to bet on?

Frankly, that is lunacy.
I have read that article prior to your posting it, and yes, it is good. That said, it's a false dichotomy to say that if you don't support Israel you MUST support Islamists and Jihadists. Turkey, Qatar, etc. all make better bedfellows. Also, we're talking about something a lot bigger than merely "supporting" Israel. After all, I "support" Israel insofar as I wish the actual humans living here well and hope they have peace and prosperity. But that's about it: no money, no guns, no dual citizenship, no nothing.

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach »

Fat Cat wrote:

Frankly, that is lunacy.
I have read that article prior to your posting it, and yes, it is good. That said, it's a false dichotomy to say that if you don't support Israel you MUST support Islamists and Jihadists. Turkey, Qatar, etc. all make better bedfellows. Also, we're talking about something a lot bigger than merely "supporting" Israel. After all, I "support" Israel insofar as I wish the actual humans living here well and hope they have peace and prosperity. But that's about it: no money, no guns, no dual citizenship, no nothing.
Well, you're a terrorist sympathizer. And it's true because they said so at PL54's church.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Fat Cat wrote:

Frankly, that is lunacy.
While i share your view that maybe all foriegn aid is an endless crap shoot that has us picking not so good winners and not so bad losers, the fact is in the middle east we have only one real choice of ally. Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Yemen, Egypt and now Syria show that the combination of arab treachery (not far off their Jewish cousins) and Islamic Fundamentalism's continued rise gives us no Arab state we can trust long term. If the Arab Spring did not illustrate the direction of that region to the masses it is because the simpletons that reduce this to a Faith issue don't want to know or do not have the capacity to understand the level of opposition we face over there. Is Israel prominent is prophecy? Yes, and i am fairly well versed in the subject and still i can find very little that is agreed on even by the prophetic "experts" amongst professors of theology, let alone something to base foreign policy upon. Supporting Israel via money, technology, and intel is basically keeping Firebase Tel Aviv sustainable out there near the point.

And for the Liberty whiners, if i was LBJ (D-TX), F-4s and A-4s that were airborne off the Sara at the time would have delivered a very clear ordinance message to the Israeli capital.

American interests come first. There is no second. When anybody else over there displays an ability to be trusted as an ally against the jihadis, i say we now have a competitor who can drive down the price. Till then have some Kosher Wine and enjoy some quiet.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Your entire argument is based on the assumption that we must be over there

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

You guys better shutup. By the end of Obumnutz's second term you'll get your tongues cut out for talkin' shit like that.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

LOL at this Jews run America bullshit.

If they did Iran would be a smoke hole by our doing right now and Obama would be back in Chicago.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

BucketHead wrote:Your entire argument is based on the assumption that we must be over there

Whether that is my assumption or whether i would be satisfied with keeping those medieval assholes isolated to their own shithole countries to allow free commerce everywhere else in no way impacts the underlying truth that we have 1 choice of ally over there. Not the optimal choice by any means.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Andy78 wrote:You guys better shutup. By the end of Obumnutz's second term you'll get your tongues cut out for talkin' shit like that.
Obama already proudly signed legislation that provides him the authority to order the execution of any American who associates with a group at odds with the US. Thus, anybody posting here is, legally, fair game already.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Fat Cat wrote:I realize that this sort of thing makes you all very nervous but perhaps you would be interested to know that the people who run this country aren't actually American.

http://takimag.com/article/how_bill_kri ... z1wIpBSYQj
Pat Buchanan is pathetic. He's published countless books, had countless TV shows and interviews, wrote countless columns, and run for President, yet he can not find support in the marketplace of ideas. He'd do fine in Europe where right-wing, nativist parties find their niche in parliamentary systems, but here he's just perceived as a crank.

Rather than own up to his own failure to persuade his fellow citizens, he blames the Jews. If only it weren't for the Jews, Pat would be President and the majority of Congress would be nativist, right-wingers.

Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Fat Cat wrote:Oh they're not going anywhere. They dominate our foreign policy, our domestic media, and our financial system.
Let's not forget we're also clearly the most intelligent, persuasive, and powerful forces on IGX. You have no idea how many of our regulars are MOT, married to MOTs, or are simply enlightened philo-semites. Look for intelligence and clarity in posts and you will begin to see who's who.