Jack Donovan, Master Chim, & others screaming about masculinity

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Jack Donovan, Master Chim, & others screaming about masculinity

Post by Dunn »

That's what don't quite get. It seems that they just don't seem to grasp that they are quite literally calling themselves out with talking about guys who are essentially role playing what they think "real men" should be. I first thought this shit was satire and then began reading more and found out that they are serious. I mean, look at them for fucks sake. They look like they are going to a Sons of Anarchy party or something.

milosz

Post by milosz »

Sons of Anarchy party at the local gay BDSM club, maybe.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

I'm becoming ever more certain that we're living in a simulation...about 90% of what even the most sober minded of us would agree is "manly" is essentially LARPing out the imperfect recollections of our grandparents.

Do what's necessary for your people...if you need funny outfits or a football helmet to get into character, I say go for it, just don;t be a twat when we laugh out loud at you.

(PS....Duffin is pretty clearly on the spectrum, a great gift and a bit off putting in real life...i suspect certain flavors of awkward males do well in groups like this..more power to you, i'm gonna stick to my day job.)
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill