Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Post by nafod »

dead man walking wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:40 pm
bennyonesix wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 am ending immigration would solve the wage issue.
and undermine rural health care and cripple agriculture, both of which rely heavily on immigrant workers.
It's going to create a pico de gallo issue at our local mex joint.
Don’t believe everything you think.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Post by johno »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 pm Let's assume you're right B16, what's to be done? Whatever % DNA is involved can't be changed. Can only change individual souls one at a time. 2 suggestions:
1) Modify social safety net assistance programs to incentivize 2 parent families
2) Jobs!
2a) There used to be a plethora of decent manufacturing jobs in the inner city and there can be again. I'm acquainted with a guy who owns a terrifically successful manufacturing facility in the heart of Chicago. He's doing very well for himself and the inner city people working there have real jobs that will support a family - not just fry cooking at Popeye's money.

2 parents + a good job goes a long way towards improving children's lives.

#1 is anathema to Libs and #2 is tough when the Lib colonizers are busy improving neighborhoods and shipping the blacks off to failing inner suburbs/reservations.

I would add to that, serious law enforcement on serious crimes. No excuse, no "understanding" thugs & murderers. Committing a crime with a gun or possession of a stolen gun, should be radioactive. PS - the NRA buys off on this.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

bennyonesix wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 am That and ending immigration would solve the wage issue.
trump brings in almost 100 foreign workers for mar a lago and two other resorts because, you know, americans don't have the skills to serve food or clean rooms and make beds.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.