Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Post by bennyonesix »

We've abandoned the cities, paid trillions in taxes, had ourselves beaten and robbed and raped and employed generations of useless black women in inefficient make work positions because of young black men. Just admit it. Admit all the shit effects of blacks. US whites are no more violent or criminal than northwest euros. Probably less so because Obama and Bush and Clinton all had the DOJ fold mexicans into whites whenever possible.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... d-violent/

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Re: Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Post by bennyonesix »

Trump is just terrible and going to jail amirite guyz? Yuck yuck yuck

JimZipCode

Re: Just once i'd like a shitlib to admit the massive cultural cost incurred by young blacks

Post by JimZipCode »

bennyonesix wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:52 pmJust admit it. Admit all the shit effects of blacks.
There's a striking list or table in one of the late chapters in this 1956 book:

The author discusses what would be the most attractive qualities for a black man and a black woman to have, attractive to a slaveholder. What makes the list striking is how it compares to the most common stereotypes. Food for thought.

I'll post it if I can find it – not gonna buy the book for it though. (The copy I read was from the library.) But it's a good book. Very sober and measured, not sensationalist at all.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Yeah we absolutely should have picked our own damn cotton. But cavaliers and planters were greedy as fuck.

Are you implying that these characteristics are absent west afreekan blacks?

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

bennyonesix wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 amAre you implying that these characteristics are absent west afreekan blacks?
I don't know shit about West Africa. I can find it on a globe, and I think Aubrey & Maturin touched there in one or more of the Patrick O'Brian novels, and that's it.

I'm implying, or inferring from Stampp's list, that a lot of the behaviors that "we" stereotypically ascribe to "them", look like culturally-imposed top-down expectations from slaveowners. Slavery went on for a couple hundred years, Jim Crow ended roughly 50 yrs ago, and not all at once either. Chicago banks were still offering only predatory mortgage loans to black families as recently as the 80s. It's not unreasonable to think it could take a few generations for a population to adapt.

I can explain more things to you, but you'll need to change the thread title to "Ask a shitlib".
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

So you claim ignorance on the threshold question and yet continue to offer your opinion?

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Isn't this IGX??

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

B16- have you ever even talked to a girl?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Let's assume you're right B16, what's to be done? Whatever % DNA is involved can't be changed. Can only change individual souls one at a time. 2 suggestions:
1) Modify social safety net assistance programs to incentivize 2 parent families
2) Jobs!
2a) There used to be a plethora of decent manufacturing jobs in the inner city and there can be again. I'm acquainted with a guy who owns a terrifically successful manufacturing facility in the heart of Chicago. He's doing very well for himself and the inner city people working there have real jobs that will support a family - not just fry cooking at Popeye's money.

2 parents + a good job goes a long way towards improving children's lives.

#1 is anathema to Libs and #2 is tough when the Lib colonizers are busy improving neighborhoods and shipping the blacks off to failing inner suburbs/reservations.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Just once, Benny, I'd like you to look at how you've been manipulated by right wing media, staring at all the shiny, flashy kneeling football players, while allowing your constitutional rights to be eroded by your elected Republican leaders.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 pm Just once, Benny, I'd like you to look at how you've been manipulated by right wing media, staring at all the shiny, flashy kneeling football players, while allowing your constitutional rights to be eroded by your elected Republican leaders.
The Patriot Act is leftist legislation. Any conservatives who support it are fake, including the Bush's. The only "right wing media" that supports the patriot act is Fox News, owned by a globalist.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Herv100 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:28 pm owned by a globalist.
using the internet to complain abou globalism.

how's that for cognitive dissonance?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

dead man walking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Cognitive dissonance is not realizing that there can be global trade with each country retaining their sovereignty if they wish.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 pm Just once, Benny, I'd like you to look at how you've been manipulated by right wing media, staring at all the shiny, flashy kneeling football players, while allowing your constitutional rights to be eroded by your elected Republican leaders.

I hate Republicans more than you. I have ever defended their complicity in ruining this country. Guns and abortion were used to get Nafta and immigration, yes. And 9/11 was used to ruin our liberties.

If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it. -Codreanu

You going to answer my question?

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Being dead avg iq means mistaking technology for globalism

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Herv100 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:28 pm
The Patriot Act is leftist legislation. Any conservatives who support it are fake, including the Bush's. The only "right wing media" that supports the patriot act is Fox News, owned by a globalist.
Once again, my as yet unpublished theory about people that use the term "leftist" as opposed to Dem, liberal, etc. has another confirmed data point.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

bennyonesix wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:08 pm

Being dead avg iq means mistaking technology for globalism
how about this: igxers having to put up with a russian doctor living in australia?

that's globalism.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Globalism:

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:24 pm
Once again, my as yet unpublished theory about people that use the term "leftist" as opposed to Dem, liberal, etc. has another confirmed data point.
We need to tighten up our language regarding the philosophies of politicians who truly support civil liberties vs. those who either give it lip service or don't really believe it that much anyway. The Republican/Democrat & Conservative/Liberal nomenclature doesn't work in this area.

John McCain ≠ Rand Paul yet both are called conservatives. Nancy Pelosi ≠ Dennis Kucinich yet both were staunch liberals.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, ‘Rain Man,’ look Kellyann, act Kellyann, not Kellyann. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not Kellyann. You know Tom Hanks, ‘Forrest Gump.’ Slow, yes. Kellyann, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain’t Kellyann. You went full Kellyann, man. Never go full Kellyann.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 pm Let's assume you're right B16, what's to be done? Whatever % DNA is involved can't be changed. Can only change individual souls one at a time. 2 suggestions:
1) Modify social safety net assistance programs to incentivize 2 parent families
2) Jobs!
2a) There used to be a plethora of decent manufacturing jobs in the inner city and there can be again. I'm acquainted with a guy who owns a terrifically successful manufacturing facility in the heart of Chicago. He's doing very well for himself and the inner city people working there have real jobs that will support a family - not just fry cooking at Popeye's money.

2 parents + a good job goes a long way towards improving children's lives.

#1 is anathema to Libs and #2 is tough when the Lib colonizers are busy improving neighborhoods and shipping the blacks off to failing inner suburbs/reservations.
Restrictive covenants would solve the majority of social problems in US today.

That and ending immigration would solve the wage issue.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Sometime back a girl Benny liked (and who probably didn't know Benny existed) started dating a black guy and Benny's still pissed.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

bennyonesix wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 am ending immigration would solve the wage issue.
and undermine rural health care and cripple agriculture, both of which rely heavily on immigrant workers.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

and undermine rural health care and cripple agriculture,
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... k9i5lNpk5j

I dont know about rural health but farms can and will become mechanized.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

my neighbors run bigger farming operations than they used to, and they rely on capital (i.e. sophisticated equipment) far more than before, but most have undocumented immigrants working for them. that's true for pretty much all agriculture everywhere.

re foreign doctors:
About a quarter of all doctors in the United States are foreign medical graduates [and were residents of foreign countries when they arrived here]

foreign medical graduates are more likely to practice in geographic areas of the country where there are physician shortages (typically nonurban areas).
from an oct nytimes article.

so the irony is: white trump voters in rural areas are more likely to be served by immigrant m.d.s

all of the residents who have worked with my oncologist during the four years he has treated me have been foreign--east european or asian.