The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The couch thread

Post by T200 »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:AR really could look to read this fucking thread. Motherfucker is weak on his XF hate.
He is aware of the thread for sure. Don't think that he follows it though.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

T200 wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:AR really could look to read this fucking thread. Motherfucker is weak on his XF hate.
He is aware of the thread for sure. Don't think that he follows it though.

Probably because that's a full time job in itself.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Shave Astroglide

Post by Shave Astroglide »

Jag Panzer wrote:
rjudo wrote:Lynne is busy little gnome.
Hey Lynne :butthead: :finga: Franks parting shot is here on pg 543 for all your lurkers to see.
Fuck off, cunt.
The only thing worse than a dyke-ass cunt is a lying dyke-ass cunt.

Good to see @F keeps up those high standards of integrity in all their people, from Couch's gin-soaked ass right on down to dishonest forum admins.
Lynne had a sit-down with teh Couch when Nicole first threw him under the bus about boning Leesa Lewdgo. She told Couch "YOU will deny everything. You will never admit to any of this"
Good Soldier.

I wonder what advices Lynne will give Astro for boning Kuntianna?

Maybe deny everything?

Shave Astroglide

Post by Shave Astroglide »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Gary John wrote:Heard they lost $300k at the last Gaymes, so that's why the soak everybody routine.
Seems impossible. Free venue, free labor. WTF do you even spend $300k on... oh shit, his bar tab.
Castroglide soaked Couch for serious cash for "improvements" to the ranch.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Who is AR?
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Who is AR?
I'm guessing it's Anthony Roberts.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

SAR

Post by SAR »

you know how some books have a section in the front with all the character and what the fuck they have to do with anything?

This thread needs that. The amount of effort some of you guys go to keep up with all these douchebags is a bit concerning, frankly.

Those of us who only read this thread every week or so need some cliff notes.

Kraj
Sgt. Major

Post by Kraj »

SAR wrote:you know how some books have a section in the front with all the character and what the fuck they have to do with anything?

This thread needs that. The amount of effort some of you guys go to keep up with all these douchebags is a bit concerning, frankly.

Those of us who only read this thread every week or so need some cliff notes.
I agree. One thing I'd like is some consistent naming. It's really hard to follow WTF is going on with all these pseudonyms.

chi

Post by chi »

read the thread everyday hate topped up in easily managable 3 page updates.

Moderation slack on 2010gaymes comments, even posters with igx as their url are being allowed
I'd say on the bottom of that self-actualisation pyramid shit, proper decent coffee is in there with wifi, tits, food and shelter

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan »

OK, I am not going to this well again for a while . . . They post a video every fucking day that is this bad or worse:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vSHfKRSxRg[/youtube]

Merry Christmas from Cincinnati!

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Norman U. Senchbau wrote:OK, I am not going to this well again for a while . . . They post a video every fucking day that is this bad or worse:

[youtube]dumb shit[/youtube]

HA!! Kipping gravitron pull-ups in the first 10 seconds. :Hangman:
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Mountebank
Sgt. Major

Post by Mountebank »

[-(

Damien
Sgt. Major

Post by Damien »

Quack Attack wrote:[-(
Nice hyperlordosis he has going on there...
Shafpocalypse Now wrote: If I put this pie on end, and spin in, it forms a volume of space similar to a sphere.
Now look. I've eaten a pice of pie.
When we spin the pie again, the area cut out of the volume of the sphere equals fitness.

Tom
Sarge

Post by Tom »

Norman U. Senchbau wrote:OK, I am not going to this well again for a while . . . They post a video every fucking day that is this bad or worse:

They owe me for 10 jelly doughnuts.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:No, SS and PP have been around for about 5 fucking years.
Thanks for that, I was confused as hell by that remark. Now I think maybe he was thinking of Starr's book, which really has been around since the Mesozoic.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

BTU

Post by BTU »

They really are going to make a fucking killing from the gaymes this year.

Just did some quick addy uppy, there'll be something like 1,500 spots at the regionals at $100 a pop; the 25 2-day sectionals might draw, say, 100 "athletes" each at $100 a head; and if the 6 1-day sectionals get 100 each at $50 the whole thing comes to something like $430,000 just from entry fees. If each event only gets a hundred paying spectators at $50 each there's another $220,000. These are pretty conservative numbers (some of the sectionals will have far more entrants than that), and they're pocketing $650k.

Bear in mind the venues appear to be free (except one or two like at the Arnold), they're being organised locally by volunteers, they're being staffed by volunteers and the equipment will be coming from local affiliates, and the outgoings are pretty slim.

God knows how much they'll make from the finals, but if there were 3,000 spectators in 2009 there'll be more this year paying $50 to $100 plus parking, then they'll be buying T-shirts, anal lube and the rest. It'll easily take the total well over $1million. And now that they've got the venue and equipment from this year, I again fail to see where the costs are.

Give credit where it's due, couch might be a fat alcoholic adulterous megalomaniac, but he's got a God-given talent for fleecing people. Fucker.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

BTU wrote:They really are going to make a fucking killing from the gaymes this year.

Just did some quick addy uppy, there'll be something like 1,500 spots at the regionals at $100 a pop; the 25 2-day sectionals might draw, say, 100 "athletes" each at $100 a head; and if the 6 1-day sectionals get 100 each at $50 the whole thing comes to something like $430,000 just from entry fees. If each event only gets a hundred paying spectators at $50 each there's another $220,000. These are pretty conservative numbers (some of the sectionals will have far more entrants than that), and they're pocketing $650k.

Bear in mind the venues appear to be free (except one or two like at the Arnold), they're being organised locally by volunteers, they're being staffed by volunteers and the equipment will be coming from local affiliates, and the outgoings are pretty slim.

God knows how much they'll make from the finals, but if there were 3,000 spectators in 2009 there'll be more this year paying $50 to $100 plus parking, then they'll be buying T-shirts, anal lube and the rest. It'll easily take the total well over $1million. And now that they've got the venue and equipment from this year, I again fail to see where the costs are.
Don't forget the sponsors. Easily $2K-$10K each and maybe more for a few of them.
BTU wrote: Give credit where it's due, couch might be a fat alcoholic adulterous megalomaniac, but he's got a God-given talent for fleecing people. Fucker.
So true, unless some tax authority, an angry husband, or his bloodwork gets him, this fitness cult has a lot of miles (read $$$$$$$) left on it.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Mountebank
Sgt. Major

Post by Mountebank »

After seeing the Bill Starr article thread, it should be noted that he is yet another bigtime S&C name who has been with @F and then left (he did something like 4 or 5 articles for the @FJ).

EDIT: Since @Fers are spending all of their money on cooch's Gaymes this year, many could not afford a tree this holiday season...
Such a bunch of attention whores.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

BTU wrote:They really are going to make a fucking killing from the gaymes this year.

Give credit where it's due, couch might be a fat alcoholic adulterous megalomaniac, but he's got a God-given talent for fleecing people. Fucker.
Good for him. Make a lot of dough, and then begin to believe all your own hype. Then they will go to the Arnold where couch will be overwhelmed by the scent of androgens and douchebaggery and the circus of flesh atmosphere. Having seen several organizations not be able to withstand exposure to the First circle of Hell freakshow that is the Arnold, i predict a very succesful Gaymes, but a tightening and more violent death spiral very soon thereafter.

It is like watching Human Chess, except the pawns are chicks on the sauce and Bobby Fischer is coming out of retirement.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

wtfmate

Post by wtfmate »

This.

lasalle

Post by lasalle »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:

Don't forget the sponsors. Easily $2K-$10K each and maybe more for a few of them.
Don't forget the vendor booths, $2K plus per.

Anon

Post by Anon »

I take back what I said before about the people at @ssfit Cinci. Sure their cooch is a worthless douche, but the fact that the sheeple in the videos continue to subject themselves (year over year) to being videotaped and plastered on the internets moves them from uneducated victims of @ssfits to willing participants. They have deserve our full ridicule. :butthead:
"Anonymous. Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

lasalle wrote: Don't forget the vendor booths, $2K plus per.
Pretty sure they want significantly more than that for the 2010 Gaymes.

Anon

Post by Anon »

pwnage?
pm.jpg
pm.jpg (19.95 KiB) Viewed 5472 times
lol - clearly the PM forum is only a few notches above the Romper Room of fitness that are the @ssfit forums.
"Anonymous. Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."

T-L

Post by T-L »

So serious today. A lighter note from NYC. Miss Angie Lee