The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:08 pm Gloria Allred just stepped on nafod's dick.
Show me on the doll where Roy Moore touched you
Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious »

Poor Gloria Allred-- her daughter was exposed as working for and providing cover for Harvey Weinstein, now Gloria's essentially doing the same for Roy Moore.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

the signature is still roy moore's and he's still a pedo, but do your shuck and jive and pretend you've made an actual point
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Balance must pertain!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm Somebody's gotten spun up looking at commie funded Facebook memes.

Since when is wanting the 10 Commandments displayed not a reach to trying (and fortunately failing) to sleep with underage girls?
It seems like saying "wanting the 10 Commandments displayed" is the reach. He was removed from office because he said, "Fuck the law, Imma do what I want." Beyond that, he'd said being gay should be illegal, Muslims shouldn't serve in Congress, and women shouldn't vote. His turning out to be a perv is not a shocker.
He does seem hypocritical. Seem being the operative word.

A lot of Moore's supporters don't trust the Media, Troy. They believe that the Media are smearing him to keep a "God fearing man out of the Senate". In a perverse sort of way these accusations are making Moore seem like a victim of the 'swamp' and are energizing these people to get out and vote.
Last edited by Gene on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm That just needs to be out there.

Meanwhile, Franken is being driven out, and Conyers is gone.
Hillary speaks out about the victims of sexual assault... Eighteen seconds long.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7543nJngk[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7543nJngk

Last fall Hillary Clinton ran for President. This is one of her husband's accusers.... she accused Bill Clinton of Rape and she accused Hillary of covering up his sexual predation. Ten minutes long and very graphic. She blamed herself because "good girls didn't let men alone with them in a motel room". She then accused Hillary of intimidating her into silence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrtSnm3bCs[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrtSnm3bCs

I'm disturbed at the prospect of a Christian going to the Senate who might have violated the trust of children. May have done so.

I'm disturbed that quite a few people who supported Hillary blew off folks who made allegations of her covering up her husband's sexual assaults. Some of these folks are now condemning Roy Moore.

It's not hypocrisy, it's the selective application of Justice, which in the sense means that Justice isn't really there.
Last edited by Gene on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm That just needs to be out there.

Meanwhile, Franken is being driven out, and Conyers is gone.
Franken deserved to go. He stalked a woman. Leean Tweeden.

Here is her story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8T87Ykpuss

Trent Franks just resigned. GOPer. Batshit crazy - offered his staff members money to be surrogate mothers.

Rep Blake Farenthold, Ruben Kihuen one a GOPer the other a Democrat. Both accused of harassment. Both are still in Congress and Kihuen announced that he will not resign. (see http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/ ... index.html )

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 923484001/

CNN discussed with fifty informers about allegations of sexual harassment in Congress.
The female congresswoman who told CNN that she has been sexually harassed by her male colleagues numerous times said she believed there is little upside to speaking out.

"I need these guys' votes," she said. "In this body, you may be an enemy one day and a close ally the next when accomplishing something. ... So women will be very cautious about saying anything negative about any of their colleagues."

Is that depressing? "I think it's reality," she said.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/ ... index.html

Moore will be in good company if he is guilty. If he's innocent then this is just dirty politics as usual.

The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumor campaign about his opponent’s life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his own barnyard sows.

“Christ, we can’t get a way calling him a pig-fucker,” the campaign manager protested. “Nobody’s going to believe a thing like that.”

“I know,” Johnson replied. “But let’s make the sonofabitch deny it.”
https://masscommons.wordpress.com/2012/ ... m-deny-it/
Last edited by Gene on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

Did they assume that by giving Moore support at the last minute that they'd get a little coverage if he lost?

Were they concerned that Moore might show up in the Senate and be their enemy? In my State Pat Toomey was elected with the help of the TEA Party. Today he's a moderate Republican. Moore will fall into line just like Pat.

If he really screwed those girls and has to go then Gov Ivey will appoint someone like him. She has already said that she's going to vote for Moore.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Gene wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 pm What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

Did they assume that by giving Moore support at the last minute that they'd get a little coverage if he lost?

Were they concerned that Moore might show up in the Senate and be their enemy? In my State Pat Toomey was elected with the help of the TEA Party. Today he's a moderate Republican. Moore will fall into line just like Pat.

If he really screwed those girls and has to go then Gov Ivey will appoint someone like him. She has already said that she's going to vote for Moore.
I don't see Moore falling into any line like Toomey. He is going to be the gift that keeps on giving to a bunch of different people for different reasons.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Lol at nafod. He'd have the same vitriol against Moore if he'd been guilty of going 35 in a 25.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am Lol at nafod. He'd have the same vitriol against Moore if he'd been guilty of going 35 in a 25.
She was 14, not 25

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... 3&p=760304

Your training log misses you, Turd. While mine isn't too impressive I've managed to keep my diet between the white lines for a four years and some change.

There are tens of thousands of middle aged men who could do what I am doing and should do what I am doing. I have put it all there for the taking.

In sad contrast Turd, what have you done lately, besides take Jeeke's place here?
Last edited by Gene on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Gene wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 pm What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

I don't see Moore falling into any line like Toomey. He is going to be the gift that keeps on giving to a bunch of different people for different reasons.
I can see why you might think that - Moore definitely marches to a different drummer than most Senators. The Senate lives on deals and trades. Moore has to work with other Senators or he cannot deliver the goods for Alabama. If he doesn't deliver the goods he gets fired, right?
Last edited by Gene on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 am
Turdacious wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am Lol at nafod. He'd have the same vitriol against Moore if he'd been guilty of going 35 in a 25.
She was 14, not 25
Nafod's transformation into Chelsea Handler is now complete.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Gene wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm
nafod wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm

I can see why you might think that - Moore definitely marches to a different drummer than most Senators. The Senate lives on deals and trades. Moore has to work with other Senators or he cannot deliver the goods for Alabama. If he doesn't deliver the goods he gets fired, right?
Yup, but it takes 6 years.

It'll be interesting, for sure.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

That seat is up in 2020. And he will have to kiss McConnell's ring before he can deliver any pork.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Turdacious wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm Nafod's transformation into Chelsea Handler is now complete.
chelsea's ok. it could worse. he could become turd.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

dead man walking wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:45 pm
Turdacious wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm Nafod's transformation into Chelsea Handler is now complete.
chelsea's ok. it could worse. he could become turd.
I'm picturing you as more like Lena Dunham. Now I need to go bleach my eyes.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

if i had feelings, you might have hurt them.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Is anyone here shocked that @ is defending a sexual deviant?

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 am Is anyone here shocked that @ is defending a sexual deviant?
I don't think he is defending him

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

The rootin' tootinest election in modern Senate history needs a theme song.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Roy Moore (if guilty) could be the most disgusting of our politicians, but the dude deserves maximum style points for riding his horse to the voting station.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 pm Roy Moore (if guilty) could be the most disgusting of our politicians, but the dude deserves maximum style points for riding his horse to the voting station.
10-1 that's the first time most of those reporters have seen a horse outside of Central Park.