The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod »

That just needs to be out there.

Meanwhile, Franken is being driven out, and Conyers is gone.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Thud »

They've ditched any sense if morality. From the party of Lincoln to the party of pumpkin. If there's a hell below we're all gonna go...

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by buckethead »

Billy the Kid...molester. ~Patton oswalt

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Yeah, but what about...... in 3....2....1.......

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Her emails

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

GOPedo.jpg
GOPedo.jpg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 8872 times

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Serious question-- do any of you think Franken would be resigning if Mark Dayton was a Republican?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:06 pm Yeah, but what about...... in 3....2....1.......
What, can't go to Facebook and find some Russian funded memes on your own?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks announced in a statement Thursday night he will resign from Congress at the end of January, after the House Ethics Committee said it would investigate allegations against him of sexual harassment.
The House Ethics Committee announced earlier Thursday that it will investigate Franks to determine if he engaged in "conduct that constitutes sexual harassment and/or retaliation for opposing sexual harassment."
In his statement, Franks acknowledged he made staffers "uncomfortable" and that he discussed fertility issues and surrogacy with two female staffers, but denied having ever "physically intimidated, coerced, or had, or attempted to have, any sexual contact with any member of my congressional staff."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/ ... index.html
Amazingly, Franks represents a state with a Republican governor.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Trent Franks
Hey Baby, my wife is infertile; how'd you like to sit on my dick and bear my pug-nosed child?

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:06 am Serious question-- do any of you think Franken would be resigning if Mark Dayton was a Republican?
Do you think Roy Moore is the only republican that could beat Doug Jones?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:28 am
Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:06 am Serious question-- do any of you think Franken would be resigning if Mark Dayton was a Republican?
I think if the story had come out a month earlier that Luther Strange would have easily beaten Moore, but I can't think of a Republican who can displace Moore on the ballot in time for the special election-- can you?

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:09 pm
I think if the story had come out a month earlier that Luther Strange would have easily beaten Moore, but I can't think of a Republican who can displace Moore on the ballot in time for the special election-- can you?
No, but that's kind of beside the point. Moore had been thrown off the Supreme Court twice and exhibited a bunch of oldball behaviors and opinions well prior. Chasing little girls in the local Galleria was not a huge reach. As the WaPo found it, it was regular common knowledge down there.

And...Trump. Enough history was out about him while there were 16 other candidates to choose from.

The Republican Party has endorsed an accused child molester. Period. Never thought I would see the day.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:09 pm
No, but that's kind of beside the point. Moore had been thrown off the Supreme Court twice and exhibited a bunch of oldball behaviors and opinions well prior. Chasing little girls in the local Galleria was not a huge reach. As the WaPo found it, it was regular common knowledge down there.

And...Trump. Enough history was out about him while there were 16 other candidates to choose from.

The Republican Party has endorsed an accused child molester. Period. Never thought I would see the day.
Somebody's gotten spun up looking at commie funded Facebook memes.

Since when is wanting the 10 Commandments displayed not a reach to trying (and fortunately failing) to sleep with underage girls? What strange behavior did people know about Sandusky that should have made his pederasty obvious? Are you seriously surprised that a politician is a scumbag and that voters are pragmatic?

Besides, both the POTUS and the GOP threw their support behind Strange during the primary and he still couldn't beat Moore-- they learned the hard way that Alabama voters don't like snooty Yankees telling them what to think. Give me a break.

Moore's behavior was known locally, but I've seen no indication that it was known statewide. Alabama voters get two chances with Moore- in the upcoming special election, and again in the 2020 primary and general election. My guess is that he wins the first and loses in the primary during the second.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Accused.
Innocent until proven guilty still applies in America right?
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm Somebody's gotten spun up looking at commie funded Facebook memes.

Since when is wanting the 10 Commandments displayed not a reach to trying (and fortunately failing) to sleep with underage girls?
It seems like saying "wanting the 10 Commandments displayed" is the reach. He was removed from office because he said, "Fuck the law, Imma do what I want." Beyond that, he'd said being gay should be illegal, Muslims shouldn't serve in Congress, and women shouldn't vote. His turning out to be a perv is not a shocker.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

tough old man wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:21 pm Accused.
You're describing the standard for going to prison, which isn't what we're talking about (and leaves the Clintons clean as a whistle, BTW). Good talking point regurgitation though.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

bullshit response.

that may be true in court, but in electoral politics, every voter is a jury of one, delivering his or her own verdict. there's ample evidence to prove this guy is a pervert.

meanwhile, turd keeps ducking the issue. good ol' turd. bobbing and weaving. he's the kellyanne conway of igx.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm Somebody's gotten spun up looking at commie funded Facebook memes.

Since when is wanting the 10 Commandments displayed not a reach to trying (and fortunately failing) to sleep with underage girls?
It seems like saying "wanting the 10 Commandments displayed" is the reach. He was removed from office because he said, "Fuck the law, Imma do what I want." Beyond that, he'd said being gay should be illegal, Muslims shouldn't serve in Congress, and women shouldn't vote. His turning out to be a perv is not a shocker.
and there's also this gem. to make america great again, bring back slavery. seriously!
At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction."
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

The courts are to catch the gutter balls. Moore is a 7-10 split.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

McConnell is stuck between a clever Dem trap and Donny's most rabid deplorables. To escape with his jowly owlish hide, he'll have to do some extra weasley wrangling. He's the man for the job.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:25 pm McConnell is stuck between a clever Dem trap and Donny's most rabid deplorables. To escape with his jowly owlish hide, he'll have to do some extra weasley wrangling. He's the man for the job.
Got us a bat fight

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Gloria Allred just stepped on nafod's dick.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

See? Not a bad guy after all ! LMAO
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."