What’s In Your Bag?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bram
Sergeant Commanding

What’s In Your Bag?

Post by Bram »

I have two backpacks. One is for work, one is for play.

Each day when I visit the coffeeshop I bring the play backpack along. Dunno if other people do this, but thought it might be interesting to share what’s in your bag.

Work

1 set of Rosapoar resistance bands
2 sets of Innstar workout handles
1 set of Vergali “booty bands”
1 light yellow tubing resistance band
1 door band attachment
2 tennis balls
JBL Flip bluetooth speaker (I also pay 12$ a month for Spotify premium for ad-free music)

All this costs about 175$. I can train two people simultaneously without any other equipment.

Play

Foldable wooden chess set
DGT North American chess clock
3 books: 2 non-fiction, 1 fiction
Moleskin sketchbook & Micron 05 black pen
Cell phone charger (I like to draw copies of online art off my phone, charger can be helpful)

Most of my books are from the library, the chess set I received from my uncle in junior high. Everything else is about 70$. The Moleskin sketchbook and Micron pen are a little pricey (30$ and 3$), but the quality is very high.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

What’s In Your Bag?

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Hey, what is prompting the decision to put the dollar sign after the number? I usually see this from Twitter bot political accounts.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Bram
Sergeant Commanding

What’s In Your Bag?

Post by Bram »

Nothing, I’m just as likely to put it beforehand. As for including it at all…I think both bags are pretty cheap for their bang-for-the-buck.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!