Why racism is contemptible

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Why racism is contemptible

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

nafod wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:If IGx is making your more racist, it's your own goddamn fault.
He didn't say IGx is making him more of a racist. He said it is making him more of an asshole. Which is kind of like saying water makes you wet.
Unless someone's rights are being infringed upon, being "racist" is simply one of many forms of being an asshole. And as you implied, everyone here is some type of asshole.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Kaz has gone too far this time! Why he's teaching that little kid to say those bad words is beyond me.

Back story is that the Omaha police found this video on line and posted it to illustrate what they have to deal with. Criticism abounds towards officer Omaha friendly for posting on the internet what was found on the internet because that's racist.
Actually, the commentary is interesting.
PS: Don't say "thug" anymore, it's code for _ _ _ _ _ _

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37MGAFCC2MY[/youtube]
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

seeahill wrote:Don't like it? Don't read it. But here you are, seven pages on.
I'm saying you, OP, and everyone else have conveniently ignored Shafs questions that I just fucking quoted above. Hence, crickets chirping, you dumbass

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdu-gBiXyj0[/youtube]
Kaz,
Stop playing with me. That's a favorite scene of mine as well.

Cool thing: no genuine hate there.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Jesus was a piteous shit show Timmah is putting on.

This has fuck all to do with race and everything to do with culture....mostly how the culture of this place slipping into extreme sandy-vaginitis.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

seeahill

Post by seeahill »

BD,
Bring it.

milosz

Post by milosz »

Herv100 wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:So, what is contemptible here?

The denigration of American ghetto black culture?
The word 'nigger' itself?

Or actual hatred for blacks in general?

Is pointing out the fact that far, far more blacks victimize whites in crime racist?
Is getting into a fight with a black racist?
Is hating rap music racist?

Is hating individual blacks racist, or is the institutional hatred of all blacks racist?

Is setting different standards for blacks racist?
Hey look, 7 pages later and still... Crickets

You want an answer?
Aside from "hatred for blacks in general," the answer is "depends."
Does the person in question actually make a distinction regarding "black ghetto culture," or do they just use it as a smokescreen, concern trolling, for their bigotry?
Does the person in question get into a fight with "a black" because the latter started it, or did they look for imagined offense and want to whup a darkie?
Does the person in question hate rap music because they can truly appreciate only the most boring white-bread hard rock possible, or do they just argue that it has no lyrical, musical or cultural merit because they already hate niggers and hating rap music is an acceptable form of expressing that for boring old white men?

milosz

Post by milosz »

Which is actually the crux of the issue, the racists or quasi-racists around here have picked a target and choose to view it through only the narrowest lens possible. Niggers is bad because I saw a funny WorldStar video!!!

(Excepting Kaz, who I suspect knows what the fuck is up - he's the Stacy Keach to DARF's Edward Furlong)

seeahill

Post by seeahill »

Uh, milo. Sorta on your side. But there is no justification for rap music. Sorry.

milosz

Post by milosz »

I have plenty of friends who hate rap for perfectly justifiable reasons (ie they have bad taste in music).

I could go my entire life without hearing another fucking Eric Clapton or Stevie Ray Vaughan song, but I don't hate cokeheads.

milosz

Post by milosz »

Does our nigger contingent think of this song when they're jerking it to Lisa Ann taking 12 inches of pure Alabama black snake in the ass?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKBUUXm0eow[/youtube]

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

seeahill wrote:BD,
Bring it.
I can bring no more pity. Your debate skills linger somewhere south of your prose....I can only hope a Chinese icebreaker can reach you in time.

Oh..and you ignorant cracker. There's absolutely nothing wrong with hip hop or rap. Lots of fine music in that genre.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

milosz wrote:Does our nigger contingent thin

Our sole negro was Gary...and he left out of boredom and the general weakening of the discourse around here. We shared a lifting platform and beverages. His opinions on the UhMerkin negro were somewhat more coarse than most of you soft cunts would be ready for.

JDub
Staff Sergeant

Post by JDub »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:

Our sole negro was Gary...and he left out of boredom and the general weakening of the discourse around here. We shared a lifting platform and beverages. His opinions on the UhMerkin negro were somewhat more coarse than most of you soft cunts would be ready for.
Same thing with my black friends. That's why I do t understand the cry baby shit going on, from fucking whites.
T200 wrote:Drinking is for posers until you are drinking Everclear from a an old freebase kit you found in the park.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Does the person in question get into a fight with "a black" because the latter started it, or did they look for imagined offense and want to whup a darkie?
I was under the impression that most whites are afraid to fight blacks.
Maybe that's because the only other whites in my soon-to-be-former-ghetto are degenerate hipsters.
FWIW, I have never seen, firsthand, much of the black trash/nigger culture that is being lamented. Some, but not much.
I've heard quite a bit from an uncle who is retired FDNY and a couple cousins who are friendly pork products.
Then again, most of the blacks I know are better educated than I.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

And BD is correct, the whole notion of hate speech is ridiculous.
Hate crimes, too. Just a way for over zealous prosecutors to get around double jeopardy restrictions.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

milosz

Post by milosz »

"Hate crimes" - whether they're useful or not - are no more ridiculous than differentiating between manslaughter and murder, or between 'degrees' of murder.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

milosz wrote:"Hate crimes" - whether they're useful or not - are no more ridiculous than differentiating between manslaughter and murder, or between 'degrees' of murder.
Really? couple hundred years of American jurisprudence and then English Common law before that is on par with a legislative concept drummed up in the last 40 years to address collective racial discomfort?

Bullshit. We can disagree on where the lines get drawn and why between different types of homicide but you're just talking rubbish to compare that to so called hate crimes.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:

Maybe with a warning label-- NCAA (Not Caucasian Acres Approved)
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

milosz wrote:"Hate crimes" - whether they're useful or not - are no more ridiculous than differentiating between manslaughter and murder, or between 'degrees' of murder.
That's because you don't understand the various classifications of homocide.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

milosz

Post by milosz »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Really? couple hundred years of American jurisprudence and then English Common law before that is on par with a legislative concept drummed up in the last 40 years to address collective racial discomfort?

Bullshit. We can disagree on where the lines get drawn and why between different types of homicide but you're just talking rubbish to compare that to so called hate crimes.
That goes to usefulness, not to absurdity. Want to argue that they're an unnecessary addition to existing felonies, go ahead, most reasonable people agree. That doesn't mean "hate crimes" laws are some off the wall obscenity with no precedent in the law.

No one gets charged with committing "hate" - it's an add-on, of which "American jurisprudence" has a wide variety. Get caught with a kilo of heroin with and without a gun, see how the sentence changes.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

you think it absurd that we distinguish between accidentally killing someone in a tussle that escalated versus planning, and executing a scheme to take a life for personal gain?

That's just ignorance on a grand scale or feigned obtuseness to make a sloppy point.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

I wouldn't be surprised if Doughboy was behind this whole thing.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

That's neither here not there...you may indeed be that obtuse..The point is that at their core, "Hate" legislation targets thought crimes. It is inimical to the very concept of a free state.