Why racism is contemptible

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Why racism is contemptible

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Racism is contemptible. That's why guys like Kaz don't use their own names.

Why is Kaz-style racism so loathsome? Let's start with a few distinctions:

There are aspects of black culture that are disturbing. But that's true of many cultures.

And it's healthy to understand the disturbing parts of cultures, and using that understanding to live safely. So if you're in a bad part of town and see a bunch of teenage guys coming at you dressed and acting in a certain way, best to take steps to look out for trouble.

Last, humor can stay on the OK side of the line, but that's a tricky area that's not worth delving into here.

None of those need to be racism.

Kaz-style racism is contemptible because he regularly picks up examples of one part of black culture -- usually violent and criminal -- and frames them to encouraging loathing of all blacks. And he brings example after example, and each time uses it to hammer the same message. It's a powerful technique to promote hatred of a group, used by many of history's most nauseating villains, and it's contemptible.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Why racism is contemptible

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

I don't think that's Kaz' intent at all.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

HH, didn't you just post some anti muslim nonsense on the training forum?
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Topic author
Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:I don't think that's Kaz' intent at all.
And what do you think his intent is? Seems to me like classic hate-mongering.

Topic author
Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Ed Zachary wrote:HH, didn't you just post some anti muslim nonsense on the training forum?
Well, not quite. I posted a bizarre video with an imam sanctioning long-term sodomy to train for carrying out suicide bombings with explosives packed in to the rectum. That deserves mockery.

Had I coupled it with a rant against all Arabs or Muslims, that would be classic hate-mongering. Especially if I did it time and again.

I have nothing against most Arabs and muslims. I actually own a business with a Palestinian muslim. He's a religious guy and I think the world of him and his family.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Hebrew Hammer wrote:Kaz-style racism is contemptible because he regularly picks up examples of one part of black culture -- usually violent and criminal -- and frames them to encouraging loathing of all blacks.
This is the issue - does Kaz encourage loathing of all blacks? Or is he lampooning the chickenshit, See-No-Evil, PC attitude that infects the US, condemning millions of black children to poverty & failure?

I don't know. Kaz?
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Hebrew Hammer wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:I don't think that's Kaz' intent at all.
And what do you think his intent is? Seems to me like classic hate-mongering.
I don't know the man and he's more than able to speak for himself, but my inference is that he's disgusted by the all too large % of the black community that is broken to the point of disaster. He's a viciously witty critic of that culture and not black people per se.

I don't get from his posts that he hates black people, but that he uses his disgust to vent against a very sick part of that community's culture. Like much that's said here, some of it is probably bluster for the fun of it.

He's on the far right side of the bell curve for sure but racist or not, he's honest about it which is refreshing in our politically correct faux sanitized society.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=225722

Just saw this ^^^. You are one self-righteous, hypocritical SOB.
Prove me wrong by pointing out that your posts have been balanced, as evidenced by multiple posts praising the virtues of Muslim culture.

Nice of you to drop in. Now drop back out.
Last edited by johno on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

I'll go on record that I am a cultural bigot. Classical Liberal Western Culture rules the roost and is responsible for most of the good in this world.

Black Culture? There is absolutely nothing redeemable about the culture that permeates the US black population.

And since we've brought up Muslims.

My take on Muslims? Backward ass closeted homos that get off on murder, theft, rape, pedophilia, and living like 700AD savages. There isn't anything commendable about this religion for inbred goat fuckers. Every thing that Muslims and their nut swingers claim as a triumph of Islam, are stolen. Stolen from cultures they sucked dry, only to try to move on to a new host. It's not a fluke of nature that Islam stalled once the conquests stopped. Islam died at the gates of Vienna in 1683.

Sorry HH, other than beating the word "nigger" into the ground, Kaz's lampooning of black culture is spot on.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Hebrew Hammer wrote:Racism is contemptible. That's why guys like Kaz don't use their own names.

There are aspects of black culture that are disturbing. But that's true of many cultures.

And it's healthy to understand the disturbing parts of cultures, and using that understanding to live safely. So if you're in a bad part of town and see a bunch of teenage guys coming at you dressed and acting in a certain way, best to take steps to look out for trouble.

Last, humor can stay on the OK side of the line, but that's a tricky area that's not worth delving into here.

Kaz-style racism is contemptible because he regularly picks up examples of one part of black culture -- usually violent and criminal -- and frames them to encouraging loathing of all blacks. And he brings example after example, and each time uses it to hammer the same message. It's a powerful technique to promote hatred of a group, used by many of history's most nauseating villains, and it's contemptible.
I actually welcome this sort of challenge because it honestly causes me to pause and reflect for some much needed introspection and self-examination. Let this reply and any subsequent conversation serve as a window into that internal process. My intention is not to win friends and influence people. My views will always be regarded as simple racism by the majority, and much of that is because of the way in which I choose to express my views. I can go on and on at times about the self-destructive, anti-social, misogynistic, immoral, and unethical aspects of the dominant black culture, but I all too often just resort to the succinct and familiar refrains of "fuck the schwoogies" and "if you want to ruin anything just add niggers." That's my choice.

Right off the bat you accuse me of being a coward by using an alias. If protecting my family from internet creeps, and practicing economic self-preservation is cowardly then I am guilty as charged. The ironic thing about lefty sensitive types is that there's no end to the houses they'll burn down in order to scorch the tail of someone they've ID'ed as a rat. Champions of the 1st Amendment they are until they hear something they don't like and then it's gonna get all Saul Alinsky with a dash of gulag up in this motherfucker. No sir, I won't have my family harassed via social media or other means, and I won't have my employer contacted with tales of "you know that Kazuya Mishima is a hate mongering racist" in order to either secure my dismissal or have my reputation ruined in the eyes of my superiors. Fuck you, and if you don't like it you can suck my dick on top of it. The great thing about not giving a fuck about what other people think is that you can't be charmed by their bullshit compliments or have your day ruined by their fickle determinations that you are the "bad guy of the week".

Let's cut right to the chase with all that "villains of history" nonsense. This is something that I would expect from some hysterical woman, or one of the reigning Masters of the Universe (read: 16 yo boys) over at 4 Chan. Basically, folks...he's comparing me to Hitler. That's really what you want to say isn't it? I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that you came right out of the gate firing both barrels full of Godwin's Law, or the amateurish way in which you tried to implant that comparison while not directly saying it in a forthright and outward fashion. I expect better rhetoric than this from someone who spent their post-grad years obtaining a law degree.

Anyway, enough of that nonsense. I do not hate all blacks. Are there some that I think need to be fed into a wood chipper? Yes, and they are frequently highlighted on my nightly news feed..."A man is dead tonight after being shot to death over a heated game of Madden '13. Eighteen year old, D'ontavius Jamal Butler was gunned down in his grandmother's apartment. Twenty-two year old, Montarius Jerome Abidi was arrested in connection with the shooting and is in custody at the Hinds County jail." And very little (if any) of this has to do with the color of their skin. What it is mostly about is the memetic garbage that they carry in their brains...black American culture (for lack of a better term) is utter dogshit. It is that culture that causes me to turn my nose up in disgust. When I speak of "niggers", I am referring to those same carriers of the destructive mental programming that continues to ruin people and communities across this nation. I don't know what else I can say about it.

So, I appreciate the time you took to post your little mini-crusade against me. Suffice it to say, I can see right through this bullshit. At the end of it all, you're just trying to flash your good guy badge to all who will look. We both know that this isn't about me so much as it is about you. If this thread had started out with a shred of depth and honesty it would have been titled "HEBREW HAMMER IS A SWELL GUY BECAUSE HE POINTS OUT THE IMPERFECTIONS OF OTHERS".

And honestly, I am not perfect, nor do I present myself as someone who should be admired, modeled, or emulated in many aspects of life. The reason I can see through your shallow attempt at heroism is because I see it in myself every time I point the finger at some ignorant black woman who uses her vagina to take yet another shit on America's streets, neighborhoods, and classrooms by ejecting her countless Antoines and Demarcuses with their heads full of ignorance and shitty programming. Yes, my finger wagging and ranting is one part public service, and one part self-serving elevation of ego upon the "better than thou" podium. I might be an asshole, but I'm not a somnambulistic hypocrite.

Speaking of which, allow me to stroke my ego for a moment and point out the fact that at least I don't go around passing myself off as some higher class of human being because the people within my socially constructed ethnic identity have some sort of an ancient pact with a celestial being that qualifies us as "daddy's favorite flavor of monkey" and that inclusion in this special category is an accident of birth by having traveled through the birth canal of a female who belongs to the aforementioned socially constructed ethnicity. I take a steaming shit on your ancient tribal ghost stories and all of the other nonsense that has sprung forth from that cesspool of burning bushes, mutilated cocks, and nutritional taboos.

Topic author
Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

johno wrote:http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=225722

Just saw this ^^^. You are one self-righteous, hypocritical SOB.
Prove me wrong by pointing out that your posts have been balanced, as evidenced by multiple posts praising the virtues of Muslim culture.

Nice of you to drop in. Now drop back out.
I happen to think I'm a fairly sensible guy, and what I've said is fairly simple. For some reason, apart from a few folks, there's always been a peculiar corner of non-judgmentalism here - an unwillingness to call a bigot a bigot. My guess is a lot of folks see it, but feel no need to jump into that pit.

haven't posted for awhile here, and I don't know how far back posts go. But I'd be quite surprised if you found one post where I took off on Arabs or Muslims generally. And, no worry, I don't plan to stay around long. Just feeling a little ornery getting fired up for the new year ahead.

Topic author
Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Hebrew Hammer wrote:Racism is contemptible. That's why guys like Kaz don't use their own names.

I actually welcome this sort of challenge because it honestly causes me to pause and reflect for some much needed introspection and self-examination. Let this reply and any subsequent conversation serve as a window into that internal process. My intention is not to win friends and influence people. My views will always be regarded as simple racism by the majority, and much of that is because of the way in which I choose to express my views. I can go on and on at times about the self-destructive, anti-social, misogynistic, immoral, and unethical aspects of the dominant black culture, but I all too often just resort to the succinct and familiar refrains of "fuck the schwoogies" and "if you want to ruin anything just add niggers." That's my choice.
Hebrew Hammer wrote:So here you get right down to it. "Dominant black culture" is bullshit. You take every social ill and lump it into dominant black culture, which means a racist condemnation of anyone with black skin. That is a choice, and it's a disgusting one.
Kazuya Mishima wrote: Right off the bat you accuse me of being a coward by using an alias. If protecting my family from internet creeps, and practicing economic self-preservation is cowardly then I am guilty as charged. The ironic thing about lefty sensitive types is that there's no end to the houses they'll burn down in order to scorch the tail of someone they've ID'ed as a rat. Champions of the 1st Amendment they are until they hear something they don't like and then it's gonna get all Saul Alinsky with a dash of gulag up in this motherfucker. No sir, I won't have my family harassed via social media or other means, and I won't have my employer contacted with tales of "you know that Kazuya Mishima is a hate mongering racist" in order to either secure my dismissal or have my reputation ruined in the eyes of my superiors. Fuck you, and if you don't like it you can suck my dick on top of it. The great thing about not giving a fuck about what other people think is that you can't be charmed by their bullshit compliments or have your day ruined by their fickle determinations that you are the "bad guy of the week".
Hebrew Hammer wrote:I do understand this and didn't call you a coward. It's the only choice you can make here if you don't air these views in RL.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:Let's cut right to the chase with all that "villains of history" nonsense. This is something that I would expect from some hysterical woman, or one of the reigning Masters of the Universe (read: 16 yo boys) over at 4 Chan. Basically, folks...he's comparing me to Hitler. That's really what you want to say isn't it? I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that you came right out of the gate firing both barrels full of Godwin's Law, or the amateurish way in which you tried to implant that comparison while not directly saying it in a forthright and outward fashion. I expect better rhetoric than this from someone who spent their post-grad years obtaining a law degree.
Hebrew Hammer wrote:I didn't say that because, while Hitler was a genius at it, it's far more widespread than him. You can read it throughout history and see it across the globe today. It's the most effective propaganda technique there is, and has been used by killing tyrants and simple bigots alike.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:Anyway, enough of that nonsense. I do not hate all blacks. Are there some that I think need to be fed into a wood chipper? Yes, and they are frequently highlighted on my nightly news feed..."A man is dead tonight after being shot to death over a heated game of Madden '13. Eighteen year old, D'ontavius Jamal Butler was gunned down in his grandmother's apartment. Twenty-two year old, Montarius Jerome Abidi was arrested in connection with the shooting and is in custody at the Hinds County jail." And very little (if any) of this has to do with the color of their skin. What it is mostly about is the memetic garbage that they carry in their brains...black American culture (for lack of a better term) is utter dogshit. It is that culture that causes me to turn my nose up in disgust. When I speak of "niggers", I am referring to those same carriers of the destructive mental programming that continues to ruin people and communities across this nation. I don't know what else I can say about it.
Hebrew Hammer wrote:I see and read the same things you do. And it offends me as well. I just don't use it as a platform to launch bigotry against all blacks. And, at the risk of another accusation of being holier than thou, I've spent most of my adult life in urban politics and community organizations trying to deal with crippling, destructive conduct that tears down communities.

Kazuya Mishima wrote:So, I appreciate the time you took to post your little mini-crusade against me. Suffice it to say, I can see right through this bullshit. At the end of it all, you're just trying to flash your good guy badge to all who will look. We both know that this isn't about me so much as it is about you. If this thread had started out with a shred of depth and honesty it would have been titled "HEBREW HAMMER IS A SWELL GUY BECAUSE HE POINTS OUT THE IMPERFECTIONS OF OTHERS".
Hebrew Hammer wrote:Please, get a grip. There is something bizarrely comical about your criticizing me for pointing out the imperfection of others. Plus if I wanted to feel good about myself, I wouldn't post here. If you haven't noticed, I'm somewhere near the Gene level in terms of admiration of the 50 or so people who are on here. I also probably have met or dealt with half the old-timers on here, and they know that in RL I'm the same person I am on here. I express my views only if I think something is worth saying.

Kazuya Mishima wrote:And honestly, I am not perfect, nor do I present myself as someone who should be admired, modeled, or emulated in many aspects of life. The reason I can see through your shallow attempt at heroism is because I see it in myself every time I point the finger at some ignorant black woman who uses her vagina to take yet another shit on America's streets, neighborhoods, and classrooms by ejecting her countless Antoines and Demarcuses with their heads full of ignorance and shitty programming. Yes, my finger wagging and ranting is one part public service, and one part self-serving elevation of ego upon the "better than thou" podium. I might be an asshole, but I'm not a somnambulistic hypocrite.
Hebrew Hammer wrote:You are self-honest. You do see yourself as doing a public service, and you enjoy all the "atta boy" strokes you get here. As to calling me a somnambulistic hypocrite, you're losing your timing and rythym.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:Speaking of which, allow me to stroke my ego for a moment and point out the fact that at least I don't go around passing myself off as some higher class of human being because the people within my socially constructed ethnic identity have some sort of an ancient pact with a celestial being that qualifies us as "daddy's favorite flavor of monkey" and that inclusion in this special category is an accident of birth by having traveled through the birth canal of a female who belongs to the aforementioned socially constructed ethnicity. I take a steaming shit on your ancient tribal ghost stories and all of the other nonsense that has sprung forth from that cesspool of burning bushes, mutilated cocks, and nutritional taboos.
Hebrew Hammer wrote: You pass yourself off as some higher class of human being because you're Irongarm's favorite funny racist. I'm a jew and proud of it, but don't think I'm some higher class of human being because of it. My belief is God will judge us each on our choices in life, not on the circumstances into which we're born. And yes, I know you're a Jew-hater too, and I find that equally despicable.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4[/youtube]
Don't like yourself too much.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Now this is I.G.X! :finga:

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Sammy Davis Jr. was a Satanist.
image.jpg
image.jpg (32.92 KiB) Viewed 9625 times

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Beezlebub Baby!

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Why is Kaz-style racism so loathsome?
It's mostly just weird. Living in places where you see pretty much the worst of black culture, it still barely brushes directly up against you more than once every few years. To get that emotionally invested in it is just strange.

Compared with Garm, who pretty much enjoyed racist jokes without actually hating people, you don't get the sense that for the more recent stuff it's coming from anywhere but a strong sense of hate out of bounds with any personal experience whatsoever.

Part of this is people getting stirred up by the media. Since Rush started the "Obama's America" talk about whites getting beat up by blacks, there's been an organized effort to stir up racial tension in this country. People get sucked into it, some more than others.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:

It's mostly just weird. Living in places where you see pretty much the worst of black culture, it still barely brushes directly up against you more than once every few years. To get that emotionally invested in it is just strange.

Compared with Garm, who pretty much enjoyed racist jokes without actually hating people, you don't get the sense that for the more recent stuff it's coming from anywhere but a strong sense of hate out of bounds with any personal experience whatsoever.

Part of this is people getting stirred up by the media. Since Rush started the "Obama's America" talk about whites getting beat up by blacks, there's been an organized effort to stir up racial tension in this country. People get sucked into it, some more than others.
You're right about the media but you're viewing at it like Alice through the looking glass. Rush Limbaugh's stirring up is a +1, the Trayvon Martin situation was a +1,000,000. The MSM is very invested in evil white people's supposedly racist abuse of our darker citizens. Hence, the Paula Deen witch burning vs. admiring "Hymietown" shakedown artist and adulterer Jesse Jackson and "white interloper" racist responsible for Jew murder, Al Sharpton. Both of those racist assholes should be dropped into the same hole that Mel Gibson fell into, instead they're lionized.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

I live ina town famous for nigger violence. I've never owned one but it seems like it was a good idea at the time. Now I don't want most anywhere near me or my family. We have wonderful black muslim friends who feel the same.
Last edited by tough old man on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:

And the great lies start. The unwashed massess don't agree with the hipster annointed one, therefore the dolts are just being stirred up by them rabble rousing tal show hosts.

You even worked in a nice white washing of Garm to boot.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Batboy2/75 wrote:And the great lies start. The unwashed massess don't agree with the hipster annointed one, therefore the dolts are just being stirred up by them rabble rousing tal show hosts.
There are no "unwashed masses." The daily "God I hate black people, let me go on about it at length" posts come pretty much from one poster, who apart from this one issue, seems like a decent guy.
You even worked in a nice white washing of Garm to boot.
I didn't give my opinion on the guy. His racism stuff typically came in the form of jokes and limericks, and the occasional stick-poking. If I'm forgetting something, feel free to correct the record.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:

Give me a break. While most relatively vibrant cities desegregated significantly decades ago, Chicago just recently got on the bandwagon. It's still one of the more segregated cities in the US.

Other cities, like NYC, DC, and Boston, worked to reduce crime overall. Chicago just bottled the crime up in a few (conveniently black) neighborhoods and largely ignored it until they faced national mockery. Other cities recognized that their worst projects were out of control and made efforts to change things; Chicago left Cabrini-Green a shithole decades after other cities changed-- they only got rid of it when they realized the real estate it sat on was valuable.

I'm not that familiar with Toledo, but am wondering how or if it's different.

Why this form of racism-in-effect doesn't get the same level of criticism from liberals as Kaz's self-deprecating racially based mockery of bad behavior is beyond me. I've never read about Kaz giving white shitheads a free pass FWIW.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Turdacious wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:

Give me a break. While most relatively vibrant cities desegregated significantly decades ago, Chicago just recently got on the bandwagon. It's still one of the more segregated cities in the US.
I think you misunderstood me. My point was that even for who whites who live in the predominantly-black areas, it is uncommon to be directly affected in a negative way. Given that, the level of animus from somebody who presumably wouldn't even live in such a place is weird.

If someone was posting daily about how wonderful Englewood was, I think they'd get push back as well.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:

I think you misunderstood me. My point was that even for who whites who live in the predominantly-black areas, it is uncommon to be directly affected in a negative way. Given that, the level of animus from somebody who presumably wouldn't even live in such a place is weird.

If someone was posting daily about how wonderful Englewood was, I think they'd get push back as well.
Kaz lives in the south, it ain't Chicago.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Are there any cases that victim of "knockout game" was black?

BTW, when black boxer says that white will never beat him, is it racism?
What if white boxer say this? That black will never beat him?