Steve Cotter is Lucifer. Go to cimes.

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Dooty Hamper

Steve Cotter is Lucifer. Go to cimes.

Post by Dooty Hamper »

Steve Cotter charges $200 for a list of exercises. Something like $25 for an answer to a question (with answers like, how to do a squat: "a squat is a squat."). His DVDs are a rip off. He doesn't know how to get past beginner level using bodyweight exercises and he doesn't tell you this. He pretends he knows how to do all types of training. He doesn't know that much. (Look at how much information he provided on the DD forum compared to Steve Maxwell. That's all you're getting.) I don't know where his good trainer, etc. reputation came from because it was not true. He doesn't know what he's doing. He does training irresponsibly (when you get injured and ask to remove that move, he gives it to you again). He doesn't know how to make training plans that work so he charges for explanations of exercises. He puts Pavel down to make himself look better. You get somewhere with Pavel's information and exercises. He treats you the worst out of anyone on the planet. He insults your job, your family, constantly you, people that are in critical situations, everyone except himself. He acts all nice while gathering all your personal information then he changes and writes and says the sickest things about all of those things that are important to you. I forgave him and then he acted even sicker, worse and worse. Also, he threatens you not to tell anyone what he's really like or what he does.

So when I get to hell, I'm going to say to Satan, (i.e. Steve Cotter) FUCK YOU!

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Steve Cotter is Lucifer. Go to cimes.

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

You forget that many people here know Steve as clients, friends, acquaintances, teammates, etc. and know a different Steve than the one you present.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:You forget that many people here know Steve as clients, friends, acquaintances, teammates, etc. and know a different Steve than the one you present.
And those people are not insane, either.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Hamper

Post by Hamper »

What the fuck you doing using my name ya fucking jaded homosexual?

Abandoned by Wolves

Post by Abandoned by Wolves »

I suppose that an anti-Cotter "back lash" of some sort was inevitable. Too bad it had to come from someone who appears to be insane.
"I also think training like a Navy S.E.A.L. is stupid for the average person. I would say PT like an infantry unit, run, body weight stuff, hump a little, a little weights and enjoy life if you are not training for specifics." -tough old man

Maza
Gunny

Post by Maza »

Abandoned by Wolves wrote:Too bad it had to come from someone who appears to be insane.
Sez you. I prefer my Internet drama to be of the batshit crazy variety.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

Why doesn't anyone get up this kind of nutty backlash against guys like Steve Justa?

Or has it already happened, and they're just moldering inside a 55-gallon drum out in the woods somewhere?
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

1. Justa wouldn't care
2. Justa is probably crazier than his craziest detractors.
3. Early detractors were eaten.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Dooty Hamper wrote:He acts all nice while gathering all your personal information then he changes and writes and says the sickest things about all of those things that are important to you. I forgave him and then he acted even sicker, worse and worse. Also, he threatens you not to tell anyone what he's really like or what he does.
You have confused Steve Cotter with your Scoutmaster.

Post by ___________ »

Steve banged that chick's hawt sister, that's obviously.
Didn't know her fat ugly sister was so fuckin' crazeeee.

strengthstudent
Sarge

Post by strengthstudent »

GoDogGo! wrote:Why doesn't anyone get up this kind of nutty backlash against guys like Steve Justa?

Or has it already happened, and they're just moldering inside a 55-gallon drum out in the woods somewhere?

Go to youtube and check out herkster. He did a cameo in an old Milo issue.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Steve saves his potency for home.

This is why he's able to give the gift of Qi wherever he goes.

I heard "The Wizard" by Black Sabbath today and was reminded of Steve.
Misty morning, clouds in the sky
Without warning, Steve Cotter walks by
Casting his shadow, throwing off chi
Jumping pistols, uprooting trees

Never talking
Just keeps walking
Spreading his QiGong

Evil Russians disappear
SRKCs worry when Steve Cotter is near
He turns tears into joy
Everyones happy when Steve Cotter walks by

Never talking
Just keeps walking
Spreading his QiGong

Sun is shining, clouds have gone by
All the people give a happy sigh
He has passed by, giving his sign
Left all the people feeling so fine

Never talking
Just keeps walking
Spreading his QiGong

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

Someone actually thought I was this batshit crazy bisch?
Nice. I've been called worse and confused with even worser. :axe:
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

Cotterloveszzzsmicropenis

Post by Cotterloveszzzsmicropenis »

UPDATE:

STEVE COTTER IS A BITCH AND AN ASS. HE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. HE HAS THE LOWEST SELF ESTEEM OF ANYONE IN THE WORLD. HE IS THE WORST PERSON AND TRAINER.
YOU GO NOWHERE WITH HIS TRAINING.
HIS TRAINING PERMANENTLY DAMAGES YOUR BODY, INJURES YOU AND HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TRAIN CORRECTLY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND STEVE COTTER OR HIS TRAINING SERVICES. HE IS A MEGALOMANIACAL, CONTROLLING, PARANOID PIECE OF SHIT. HE SHITS ALL OVER OTHER PEOPLE.

FOR SUPERIOR TRAINING, GET MILITARY TRAINING. IT IS THE BEST, MOST EFFECTIVE TRAINING ON EARTH. IT HAS BEEN TESTED ON MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND IT WORKS.

YOU ARE IN FOR INJURIES WITH STEVE COTTER. HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THE BODY WORKS.

http://www.fullkontact.com/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=1125

Abandoned by Wolves

Post by Abandoned by Wolves »

Cotterloveszzzsmicropenis wrote:UPDATE:

STEVE COTTER IS A BITCH AND AN ASS. HE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. HE HAS THE LOWEST SELF ESTEEM OF ANYONE IN THE WORLD. HE IS THE WORST PERSON AND TRAINER.
YOU GO NOWHERE WITH HIS TRAINING.
HIS TRAINING PERMANENTLY DAMAGES YOUR BODY, INJURES YOU AND HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TRAIN CORRECTLY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND STEVE COTTER OR HIS TRAINING SERVICES. HE IS A MEGALOMANIACAL, CONTROLLING, PARANOID PIECE OF SHIT. HE SHITS ALL OVER OTHER PEOPLE.

FOR SUPERIOR TRAINING, GET MILITARY TRAINING. IT IS THE BEST, MOST EFFECTIVE TRAINING ON EARTH. IT HAS BEEN TESTED ON MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND IT WORKS.

YOU ARE IN FOR INJURIES WITH STEVE COTTER. HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THE BODY WORKS.

http://www.fullkontact.com/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=1125
Hmmm, I wouldn't call this so much "Update" as I would call it "<ibid>'.
"I also think training like a Navy S.E.A.L. is stupid for the average person. I would say PT like an infantry unit, run, body weight stuff, hump a little, a little weights and enjoy life if you are not training for specifics." -tough old man