The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Anon

Re: The couch thread

Post by Anon »

If he was doing them both, and they all were ok with that, I would be impressed.
"Anonymous. Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

who the fuck are these people? why should anyone care? mutts all over are are doing and ditching their bitches, and bitches are doing and ditching their mutts. big fuckin deal.

of course, if you've got video, post it.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Holy fucking shit on a stick.

http://sharikeener.blogspot.com/

It's true!

One thing's for sure, if you are a decent lookin' dude, going to crossfit certs is a way to get laid!

Plus, ol' Brandon is hawking ADVOCARE!

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

RPC
Sarge

Post by RPC »

Shaf wrote:Holy fucking shit on a stick.

It's true!

One thing's for sure, if you are a decent lookin' dude, going to crossfit certs is a way to get laid!

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
Indeed. Just keeping the glory of this thread going strong.

Looks like the new chick running the affiliate blog has crucified the wrong person and tried to charge them with IP theft. Hilarious! Cooch even stepped away from the gin bottle to chime in...

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-affiliates/2 ... e_the.html

Gary John
Gunny

Post by Gary John »

Reading x-fit gossip is sick. And then reading the comments at the blog of the dumped girl is sicker.

Then, that link about the guy still using x-fit and not reupping, way too many veiled and unveiled threats.

Glasshole encouraging the skinny boys to be "vigilant".

I love this thread.

And I didn't post any comments at either site. Too easy.

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

Reading x-fit gossip is sick. And then reading the comments at the blog of the dumped girl is sicker.

Then, that link about the guy still using x-fit and not reupping, way too many veiled and unveiled threats.

Glasshole encouraging the skinny boys to be "vigilant".

I love this thread.

And I didn't post any comments at either site. Too easy.
I owe Couch some money. I almost forgot that he invented pushups and pullups. I used them today and didn't pay his royalty fees.

Anon

Post by Anon »

The cult stepping up to defend the brand is dumb, perhaps somewhat effective, but only because it's free and keeps the lawyers from dipping into the gin fund.

For example some culty got a wild hair to rally the troops and gets the smackdown:

http://www.board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=36606

yawn

Anon

Post by Anon »

Shaf wrote:Holy fucking shit on a stick.

It's true!

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
Shari Babi needs the type of healing that can only be found here.

Shari Babi joins the thread in 3...2...1...

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

these people need a rabies vaccination.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Guiseppie
Sarge

Post by Guiseppie »

RPC wrote: Looks like the new chick running the affiliate blog has crucified the wrong person and tried to charge them with IP theft. Hilarious! Cooch even stepped away from the gin bottle to chime in...

Ugh! Poor guy.

People seemed awfully quick to tear this guy down but not one has offered a simple apology yet. Not like it means jack shit at this point.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

oskars_left_nut wrote:
RPC wrote: Looks like the new chick running the affiliate blog has crucified the wrong person and tried to charge them with IP theft. Hilarious! Cooch even stepped away from the gin bottle to chime in...

Ugh! Poor guy.

People seemed awfully quick to tear this guy down but not one has offered a simple apology yet. Not like it means jack shit at this point.
Cooch has his system down. He doesn't have to get his hands dirty anymore, like in the Dan John and Josh Hillis situations. Now all he's gotta do is whistle and his loyal guard dogs track down the prey and bring it back home, dead or alive.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Some Knucklehead at Cuntfit wrote:I do not understand how someone can steal from a man like Coach, who continues to give us his all.
Oh christ on a stick #-o :takitass:
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

This line makes me =P~
Now maybe the other 500+/- gyms using CF illegally will think twice about it before stealing what Coach & Lauren Glassman have worked so hard to build for themselves, their family, and this community.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Shaf wrote:This line makes me =P~
Now maybe the other 500+/- gyms using CF illegally will think twice about it before stealing what Coach & Lauren Glassman have worked so hard to build for themselves, their family, and this community.
Didn't you know? Couch invented the squat, the deatlift, the press and all variations there of. He also invented gymnastics, Olympic weightlifting, and kettlebells. And top it off he had the stroke of genious to invent working out hard.

I broke a hell of a sweat on some kettlebell snatches this afternoon. I'm looking out the window for the X-Fit police now.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

Didn't you know? Couch invented the squat, the deatlift, the press and all variations there of. He also invented gymnastics, Olympic weightlifting, and kettlebells. And top it off he had the stroke of genious to invent working out hard.
Did he invent gym class as well? I'm pretty sure he was the first to introduce gym class in US elementary schools.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

LiftHeavyShit wrote: Did he invent gym class as well? I'm pretty sure he was the first to introduce gym class in US elementary schools.
Shit.

My wife has her masters in Health and PE. She hasn't paid her CF dues for teaching kids gym class. She may be facing a full blown CF execution.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

i have bumper plates, KBs, and Gymnastic rings in my garage. Alas no "Fatal Attraction" rabbit boilers, yet...

i am making a sign this afternoon for above the power rack that saus "Cultfit PL54"

let them come and stop me.

please.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

Shit.

My wife has her masters in Health and PE. She hasn't paid her CF dues for teaching kids gym class. She may be facing a full blown CF execution.
CrossShit does not believe in education. The only education accepted at CF are thousand dollar certifications. Your wife may be out of a job. She may need to dump her masters and go for a weekend cert instead.

sanchezero

Post by sanchezero »

whatever, you guys just said, i don't care...xfit is teh awesom3!!!!1!!1

have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

stosh
Sgt. Major

Post by stosh »

That's the advertisement for what Xfit can do for your vertical leap.
A novice is someone who keeps asking himself if he is a novice. An intermediate is someone who is sick of training with weak people and an advanced person doesn't give a shit anymore. - Jim Wendler

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Nice rack on the left.

Nice rack on the rings.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Trouble is it's just AlliNYC's same rack over and over again and that sweet little cooze is going to be the straw that broke @fit....

watch and learn.....the wheels are coming off the bus.. It's the same old thing, sex, booze adn performance enhancing drugs that are going to bring down this fledgling enterprise....Drama will mount, lawsuits pile up and you'll see fire departments, Mil and LEO slowly back away as crossfit implodes....
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

the fearless freep
Gunny

Post by the fearless freep »

The cult mentality of @phags makes the brain shrivel. Couch manifests all the psychopathological characterists of a true cult leader. It's the same thing at DD (though I don't get the impression that Pavel has the same cultish paronoia as cooch) and elsewhere. People are generally sheep, not leaders. People want "heroes", someone they can look up to. People are pathetic.
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

ANYC is only considered hot because she's in a group of tits-less horse-faced she-males. Nice rack, but the rest of her is standard-issue at best, and she appears to be dumber than a bag of batteries.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

GoDogGo! wrote:ANYC is only considered hot because she's in a group of tits-less horse-faced she-males. Nice rack, but the rest of her is standard-issue at best, and she appears to be dumber than a bag of batteries.
=D> =D> =D> =D>
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.