The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The couch thread

Post by dead man walking »

Shapecharge wrote:Question, and this is serious shit so don't be fucking around now. In a blind taste test, could you tell the difference between 40 year old pussy and 23 year old pussy? Cuz that's the difference here for B-boy. Granted Shari's had a couple of kids but who knows with all that XFit instruction she could be doin' 21-15-9 kegel reps everyday with little weights in there to keep that velvetly grip all tight. We need answers and we need them fuckin' now.
tight or sloppy, a man requires serious post-coital disinfection if he wants to maintain a functioning unit.

lord only knows what find of fuckin bats live in those caves.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Dano

Post by Dano »

Shapecharge wrote:Question, and this is serious shit so don't be fucking around now. In a blind taste test, could you tell the difference between 40 year old pussy and 23 year old pussy?
Depends on how it is aged, cleaned, and treated. I've been with some most excellent "older" women (ie: 38-40 when I was like 25) and ooohhh boy did they have a lot of those 23 yo college bitches beat!
All a man has is his word and to keep himself free.

jscratch
Sarge

Post by jscratch »

JamesonBushmill wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:Question, and this is serious shit so don't be fucking around now. In a blind taste test, could you tell the difference between 40 year old pussy and 23 year old pussy? Cuz that's the difference here for B-boy. Granted Shari's had a couple of kids but who knows with all that XFit instruction she could be doin' 21-15-9 kegel reps everyday with little weights in there to keep that velvetly grip all tight. We need answers and we need them fuckin' now.
well, considering Titsnyc gives it up to only quality guys... like random dudes at certs, new members at Xfit/fetid NYC, a fat guy who bought her a box of munchkin's, aging surf nazi's... I would venture her snaytch is akin to throwing a hotdog down a hallway. i like to believe shari has that snappin gyro thing going.

B-boy definitely traded down on this one.
I disagree on this one. Seeing as how tits has the hawts for crosshit "men", and the fact that virtually all the crosshit "men" are about as manly as Elton John's dildo collection, tits is probably still technically a virgin.

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

jscratch wrote:
JamesonBushmill wrote:
well, considering Titsnyc gives it up to only quality guys... like random dudes at certs, new members at Xfit/fetid NYC, a fat guy who bought her a box of munchkin's, aging surf nazi's... I would venture her snaytch is akin to throwing a hotdog down a hallway. i like to believe shari has that snappin gyro thing going.

B-boy definitely traded down on this one.
I disagree on this one. Seeing as how tits has the hawts for crosshit "men", and the fact that virtually all the crosshit "men" are about as manly as Elton John's dildo collection, tits is probably still technically a virgin.

ah, you bring up the possibility she is an "Irish" or "technical" virgin and takes it up the old dirt road. I hadn't thought of that.

seeing the quality of men being minted at the level one certs now (marathon runner bodies, pale skin, and no muscle tone aside from abs) I wonder if a real man could go in and run that shit, "pick up" wise. I also wonder if perhaps this would bring my sweet baboo, Nicole into play. That pic of her demo'ing what "they" call deadlift form...
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Nicole is sweet, and my favorite @fit chick, but she's getting too muscally for my tastes as of late.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

JamesonBushmill wrote:I also wonder if perhaps this would bring my sweet baboo, Nicole into play. That pic of her demo'ing what "they" call deadlift form...
And what pic is this?
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

GoDogGo! wrote:
JamesonBushmill wrote:I also wonder if perhaps this would bring my sweet baboo, Nicole into play. That pic of her demo'ing what "they" call deadlift form...
And what pic is this?
I don't know how to link pics, but it was in a WOD of the past year or two. GWF has her up on a pedestal at what i guess was a cert. she has her ass sticking out in a perfect rear entry position, complete with lower back forming a nice shelf upon which to rest one's drink of choice and her eyes looking up oh so innocently.

I guess it is the baboon in me. i see some chick present her ass like that, and millions of years of evolution call out from deep in my lizard brain "must tap that like a keg of Guinness..."
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

JamesonBushmill wrote:
I guess it is the baboon in me. i see some guy like Clay Aiken present his ass like that, and millions of years of evolution call out from deep in my lizard brain "must tap that like a keg of Guinness..."
We know.

Bukaki On Dumbass Cotter
Corporal

Post by Bukaki On Dumbass Cotter »

I bet no one can even name a cross training program that's better than CrossFit. Fucking training dumbasses.

Gary John
Gunny

Post by Gary John »

Give Couch Glasshole a smooch on the lips the next time you see him. You done him proud.

Kraj
Sgt. Major

Post by Kraj »

Bukaki On Crackhead Cotter wrote:I bet no one can even name a cross training program that's better than CrossFit. Fucking training dumbasses.
How about manual labor? Doing real shit instead of lifting broomsticks like an idiot. Oh, and the best part is YOU get paid to do it instead of having to pay some roided up meathead who in turn pays it to some Jewy golem of a fitness guru.

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Bukaki On Crackhead Cotter wrote:I bet no one can even name a cross training program that's better than CrossFit. Fucking training dumbasses.
Well there is shitFit, pussyFit, cockFit, fistingFit, fuckFit, maytagFit, fuckingglassmanswifeFit, beatingyousenselessFit, the list goes on. All just as scientific as @fit with way more fun involved.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

Cross training is just GPP. If that's all you want, knock yourself out. But if you want to get good at something particular, crossfit sucks. The law of specificity rules.

Like Kraj said, I'd rather get paid or at least accomplish something like yardwork to get my GPP.

But then again, I wouldn't get to see all the sluts almost knocking themselves out trying O-lifts for high reps in bad form.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Anon

Post by Anon »

"I bet no one can even name a cross training program that's better than CrossFit. Fucking training dumbasses."

Was that an attempt at IGx trolling? LOL
"Anonymous. Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Why don't you buy this and find out, you fucking idiot.

http://www.superstrengthbooks.com/john_jesse.html

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

Mickey O'neil wrote:

Great example, didn't think of that one.

Excellent book.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

The best part about this book is that old Couch tried to copy Jesse, but didn't even do a very good job. Look at the publish date from Jesse's book. It was published in 1974. Glassdick started coaching in 1974. Could it be a coincidence?

Most of his CrossFucks are too young to remember Jesse's book. Couch likes it that way. He doesn't want anyone to know that he didn't invent this shit. It's been around longer than all of us. Cross training isn't new. Any dip shit could create a WOD that wears out these half ass athlete wannabe's.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

There is another great book by an Irish guy that Twight references quite a bit. Anyone remember? Where's Shaf, he knows all this shit.

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

Mickey O'neil wrote:There is another great book by an Irish guy that Twight references quite a bit. Anyone remember? Where's Shaf, he knows all this shit.
This?

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

Percy Cerutty is a fucking legend, and was everything Glassdick will never be. He was Australian though, not Irish. A great example though of past generations that were light years ahead of CrossFuck.

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

LiftHeavyShit wrote: He was Australian though, not Irish.
That's why I wasn't sure if it was the right guy. I didn't see anyone else's name on Twight's site that I thought would fit.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

RyanH wrote:Cross training is just GPP. If that's all you want, knock yourself out.
What percentage of people going to the Y or the big box gyms do you think fall into that category?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

nafod wrote:
RyanH wrote:Cross training is just GPP. If that's all you want, knock yourself out.
What percentage of people going to the Y or the big box gyms do you think fall into that category?
Quite a few, but they don't need to do crossfit to do it. Puking and getting injured doesn't appeal to many people.
I think a lot of the members of Irongarm have more than this as a goal- martial arts, powerlifting, etc.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

I was thinking it was a O'something or other. I'll try to search for it later. I remember it being referenced last spring or summer in one of the workouts.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

My wrestling coach had that Jesse book. I recently got a copy out of the library and read through it.

OK.

I mean, for it's time, it brought together a bunch of good stuff, but it didn't blow me away or anything.

Twight likes Jesse, Cerruty, and Pat O'Shea to use in his "let's show the origins of this shit" posts.