The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

The Real Rant
Anal Sadist

Re: The couch thread

Post by The Real Rant »

What really creeps me out are all the self photos. WTF? I knew a chick like this years back. I went back to her apartment and her walls were filled with pictures of herself that she had professionly done. Who does that?

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Difference of training philosophies, my ass. Meth calves realized he was about to star in his own snuff film, so he cut that shit off. I'd go into the wilderness with Uncle Shape and a canteen full of Jesus juice before I'd let myself get claw hammered by that new aged hippie.
ab g-d wrote:Being a tattooed, wilderness, high milage @fitter is a pretty good way of making sure no one figures out what's really going on.
Wow. If that's her cover, I don't want to know what's going on. It would be like when they opened the Ark in Indiana Jones. My head would melt right off.

So how's Shari doing?
I have been following the main site WODs but today what was posted wasn't what I needed (sorry) so I opted for some back squats.
Those high-heeled Do-Wins complete the package of crazy. Fuck it, sign me up... :heart:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p9sbNgWhwjQ/S ... C04422.JPG

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach »

Thanks for the sig!
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

WildGorillaMan wrote:I just wanted to hand out a general tummy rub: the last dozen or more posts in this thread have been truly top shelf, and I think you all need to give yourselves a big pat on the back. Let the hate be unbroken!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Indeed. We're heading towards 5000 posts, and everybody's peaking at the right time. Nobody wants to let their teammates down. I'm feeling the hate.

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Oh Snap...Carl and Dirt Diva broke up.

http://trailgirl.blogspot.com/2009/02/tao-is-truth.html

So Carl and I broke up a couple days ago. A break up doesn't have to be viewed upon as a bad thing. It's just means we had different paths that we wanted to take. I don't believe in wasting someones time. Most people stay stuck in situations for a long time. I have so much stuff I wanna do in the wilderness..Like fastpacking and running long trails. Non of which Carl can do because he believes in a different way of training ,not going longer then 13 miles. My life is running. it is what keeps my soul alive. And every year I must take my few weeks to live in the wilderness.
It's sad but at the same time best for both.
Carl is an awesome person and great CF trainer.
I wish him the best on his journey through life.

Way to go Carl! =D> =D> =D>

He dumped Dirt Diva on Valentine's day weekend!
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

sanchezero

Post by sanchezero »

Nobody wants to let their teammates down. I'm feeling the hate.
except for fuckin' GDG, who got all lovey-duvvy on the x-fit scene. tolerance is so unbecoming.
Way to go Carl! =D> =D> =D>

He dumped Dirt Diva on Valentine's day weekend!
bonus points!
have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

sharicrazy wrote:After talking with Bmack, Carl, Rob Wolf and all the...
Carl's already got himself another crazy ass 40+er only this time she's a baby mama... too bad, I was hoping for dirttrack divider to become shari's new "roommate".

vern

Post by vern »

I know he lurks since he threatened me about posting his picture on my blog and here.
Rant, please elaborate. [-o<
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

The Real Rant
Anal Sadist

Post by The Real Rant »

vern wrote:
I know he lurks since he threatened me about posting his picture on my blog and here.
Rant, please elaborate. [-o<
I posted a pic of Carl and Dirt Diva on my blog and wrote something about @fit types being weak and wispy months back. He demanded that I take his pic down and said something about IGX low lifes and what not. So it's safe to assume that he lurks here. They all do even as we speak. Sometimes I post something here and get an e-mail from an @fit hardliner moments later. On several occasions I have been "warned" that couch is "aware" of this thread and what is said.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

On several occasions I have been "warned" that couch is "aware" of this thread and what is said.
Oh noes! It's all mean spirited fun. I figure half the Crossfit affiliates first heard about Crossfit here.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

You would think lurking here and reading this thread that @fitters would realize they are destroying themselves and are in a cult and maybe get some fucking sense.

And fuck wino couch.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Rant wrote:I posted a pic of Carl and Dirt Diva on my blog and wrote something about @fit types being weak and wispy months back. He demanded that I take his pic down and said something about IGX low lifes and what not. So it's safe to assume that he lurks here. They all do even as we speak. Sometimes I post something here and get an e-mail from an @fit hardliner moments later. On several occasions I have been "warned" that couch is "aware" of this thread and what is said.
Let Carl know that he has a place on this board. I don't think a dude should run more than 13 miles, either. Hell, I didn't run 13 miles all last year. We'll get his calves fixed up, and he can blow some steam off here as he decompresses.

You best fear the Couch. I bet there are a kool-aid drinkers in ghillie suits posted in your bushes as we speak.

I can see it now:
Boston Globe obituary of the future wrote: An aging overweight Nick Nolte look-alike was killed by snipers' bullets as he exited O'Malley's Pub. Bar patrons reported to police that the decedent was a regular and enjoyed talking about his high school football and boxing days. His identity is still unknown. He doesn't have any identifying marks other than a "Bikram's was here" bullseye tattoo on his lower back. Police have recovered one clue, a bottle of cheap gin, presumably placed in the victim's hand, with the inscription "What now, bitch? LOLz, GWF!!!!1!"
Gnome of Death wrote:You would think lurking here and reading this thread that @fitters would realize they are destroying themselves and are in a cult and maybe get some fucking sense.

And fuck wino couch.
At some point in the next year or so, IGX will be able to field a team of disillusioned @Fers that could hold their own at the CultFit games. Not that they'd want to do that sort of thing.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

LAWLS DAS FUNNY!

What affiliate does Carl work at. We need some more picture fodder and also stupid shit to make fun of.

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

What really creeps me out are all the self photos. WTF? I knew a chick like this years back. I went back to her apartment and her walls were filled with pictures of herself that she had professionly done. Who does that?
What's even worse is the pathetic fuck who is taking these pictures. Who the fuck stands there to take pictures of this freak running by? Does she run by the same fucking spot 10 times until he gets it right?

Was that Carl's job? Maybe he got fired. He couldn't stop the wind from blowing him over so the pictures kept coming out blurry. Crazy bitch got pissed and fired him. Now the skinny little fuck is out of a job and out of a fuck. All that is left for him is to lurk over here.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Caption:
Thirteen Miles isn't Enough for Love.

LiftHeavyShit
Sarge

Post by LiftHeavyShit »

What affiliate does Carl work at. We need some more picture fodder and also stupid shit to make fun of.
http://www.crossfitnb.com/

Look at the bottom of that page. Holy shit. He done lost his fucking marbles too.

The Real Rant
Anal Sadist

Post by The Real Rant »

LiftHeavyShit wrote:What's even worse is the pathetic fuck who is taking these pictures. Who the fuck stands there to take pictures of this freak running by? Does she run by the same fucking spot 10 times until he gets it right?

Was that Carl's job? Maybe he got fired. He couldn't stop the wind from blowing him over so the pictures kept coming out blurry. Crazy bitch got pissed and fired him. Now the skinny little fuck is out of a job and out of a fuck. All that is left for him is to lurk over here.
It's that creepy little gook, Hop Sing, that keeps showing up on her blog. He takes the pictures and you can be sure that his basement apartment is adorned with thousands of photos of DD along with her panties and other articles of clothing he has absconded from her. I think she claims that he's her "running partner" and /or "friend" and maybe she believes this but I think there's more to it. Dudes like that don't endure chicks like DD just to be "friends". I don't know how many conversations I have had with chicks I know and female relatives about this "friend" business. Men don’t need or want friendship from women. They want pussy. Guys that claim to be “just friends” simply don’t have the stones to step up to the plate and risk rejection. They are hanger on-ers hoping to be there in that one moment of vulnerability where she is willing to spread her legs for just about anyone. Hop Sing is that guy. Some how Hop Sing here plays a role in the demise of DD and Carl The Calfless Wonder.
Attachments
feb09_232-1.jpg
feb09_232-1.jpg (58.3 KiB) Viewed 7206 times

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan »

Rant wrote:I don't know how many conversations I have had with chicks I know and female relatives about this "friend" business. Men don’t need or want friendship from women. They want pussy. Guys that claim to be “just friends” simply don’t have the stones to step up to the plate and risk rejection. They are hanger on-ers hoping to be there in that one moment of vulnerability where she is willing to spread her legs for just about anyone.
Why are women so stupid?

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Carl sez: Hop Sing, I'm coming for you. You better be more than 13 miles away.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Rant wrote:
LiftHeavyShit wrote:What's even worse is the pathetic fuck who is taking these pictures. Who the fuck stands there to take pictures of this freak running by? Does she run by the same fucking spot 10 times until he gets it right?

It's that creepy little gook, Hop Sing, that keeps showing up on her blog. He takes the pictures and you can be sure that his basement apartment is adorned with thousands of photos of DD along with her panties and other articles of clothing he has absconded from her. I think she claims that he's her "running partner" and /or "friend" and maybe she believes this but I think there's more to it. Dudes like that don't endure chicks like DD just to be "friends". I don't know how many conversations I have had with chicks I know and female relatives about this "friend" business. Men don’t need or want friendship from women. They want pussy. Guys that claim to be “just friends” simply don’t have the stones to step up to the plate and risk rejection. They are hanger on-ers hoping to be there in that one moment of vulnerability where she is willing to spread her legs for just about anyone. Hop Sing is that guy. Some how Hop Sing here plays a role in the demise of DD and Carl The Calfless Wonder.
Hop Sing/Andy is the "ex" before Carl. I think they continued to run together after they broke up and she was fucking Carl. Evidently, her ego is too fragile for a break-up and solo flight, so she did the logical thing and went back to most recent BF.

sanchezero

Post by sanchezero »

dude, hop is ghey'r than you.
have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

The Real Rant
Anal Sadist

Post by The Real Rant »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Hop Sing/Andy is the "ex" before Carl. I think they continued to run together after they broke up and she was fucking Carl. Evidently, her ego is too fragile for a break-up and solo flight, so she did the logical thing and went back to most recent BF.

It’s all starting to make sense now. Carl is out of the picture and Hop Sing starts showing up like Where’s Waldo in her blog. Well played Hop Sing. Well played.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Please don't worry about my life you guys on Irongram need to get a life. I can tell whenever you guys link to my blog...You know carl and I are still friends too.
Bet you hate that..Looks like there's no good gossip....I love being me ;)
Ah, vindication!

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach »

Women never let go of one branch without having a firm grasp on another. This is apparently true of Dirt Divas as well.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.