The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The couch thread

Post by Turdacious »

Looks like GDG! is mod on three of the forums over there.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

DEATHTURD wrote:Looks like GDG! is mod on three of the forums over there.
You're assuming he's not "Viviane." I heard the Knitter allow aliases, unlike @fit.
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

There is absolutely no discussion of this anywhere on either the CF forum or the Pmenu forum's visible forums.

I wonder if Dr. G feels like he's been thrown under a bus. Who's your buddy now, Dr. G?!?!?

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

The Shafpocalypse wrote:There is absolutely no discussion of this anywhere on either the CF forum or the Pmenu forum's visible forums.

I wonder if Dr. G feels like he's been thrown under a bus. Who's your buddy now, Dr. G?!?!?

Yeah, because it would make perfect sense for the HNIC's to discuss this publicly with the rank and file.

Come on. :-k
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Anon

Post by Anon »

I would have thought G got the message a few years ago when he was noodling an AZ Affiliate and not welcome at the cert feeding trough, and didn't he call bullshit to the buddy lee cert. When the resident MLM quack calls bullshit on your money maker you know you got problems. :toimonster:
"Anonymous. Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

This won't see the light of day at CF. The PM posters are more critical of CF. Actually the MODs there are the most critical of CF; they don't seem to delete shit unless it's really out of hand. A few of the regulars don't think highly of Couch, but the place is starting to be brought down by the departing kool-aid drinkers. Still, Greg E. runs a CF affiliate and has to toe the line somewhat.

I always liked Dr. G's posts. He was openly critical of the CF methodologies (and certs) while he was on the CF boards. That did not please the kool-aid drinkers. He even got smeared by Couch once, which is a badge of honor.
Last edited by Gin Master on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

My informant in Prescott tells me that Coach is a little upset. He has gone on what he calls a "minor" 2-day bender.

Botototo
Staff Sergeant

Post by Botototo »

PM walks an interesting line in that it's largely made up of people who left the CF community for one reason or another, yet its parent company still has ties to CF and can't burn its bridges for practical and financial reasons. So the majority of the regulars there can probably be implicitly understood as holding somewhat more severe views than they ever publicly voice.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

Jake Patrick wrote:These jerk moderators have their secret little room from which they can police people
Thank the Baby Bejeezus that IGX has never had, does not have, and will never have any such thing. Right?
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Anon

Post by Anon »

Boto, that's not interesting, it's pussification. In or Out, Hump or Death.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

What am i missing about the knitting forum pic?
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Post by ___________ »

GoDogGo! wrote:
Jake Patrick wrote:These jerk moderators have their secret little room from which they can police people
Thank the Baby Bejeezus that IGX has never had, does not have, and will never have any such thing. Right?
No, every mod here openly calls you a pussified knitting lesbian.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

MarcoFP wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:
I just spit my coffee on my keyboard. =D> =D> =D>
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

MarcoFP wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:
I just spit coffee on my keyboard. =D> =D> =D>

Holy Cow

Post by Holy Cow »

GoDogGo! wrote:
I'm not saying that moderators on forums don't have their private forums for discussion. I'm just saying that these mods are getting emotionally involved for something they're not getting paid to do, and on top of that it's about fitness, which is kind of insignificant. If the CF forum got shut down, it seems like some of those people would have a serious void to fill. It's creepy and sad.

Couch, on the other hand, has his money on the line. The fact that he's out of shape makes a lot of sense, because why the hell would he really bother? It's not about fitness for him, it's about making money. I agree with Shaf that it would probably be fun to shoot the shit with him, because frankly I don't care about his business or his followers. I don't need to spend $150/month to attend a CrossFit gym, because the whole fitness thing is really not that complicated. Also, Cooch seems to be a magnet for big-titty blondes, and it's never bad to have somebody like that around.

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach »

MarcoFP wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:

Point of order: lesbians don't knit.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.

Post by ___________ »

Jezebel Jones wrote:
MarcoFP wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:

Do they work with carpet, or is bald a standard?

Oh, & to keep it up, fuck you, you fat fucking gin swilling fuck.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

Jezebel Jones wrote:
MarcoFP wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:

Another point of order: If anyone were to offer me access to say, a secret IGX forum, I would decline to participate on the grounds that IGX is supposed to be about openness and transparency and such cuntish behavior has no place here.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Post by ___________ »

There is a secret magic cave for IGx.
@ can show you the m@n c@ve anytime you ask.

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach »

I like my floors to be freshly waxed.

IGX *is* the secret forum, for the rest of the interwebs. @fit retards have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.

wtfmate

Post by wtfmate »

Hello all.

I was the one who originally posted that file. I was the one who took the screenshots.

I did not hack the CF forums, I was accidentally given access to the hidden forums by one of those lovely moderators who don't follow their own rules.

It serves them right that they sit around and talk shit about the people on the site yet enforce a completely different standard outside of their little private area.

Fuck em, if they didn't want shit public they wouldn't put it on a forum, hidden area or not. The hypocritical BS the majority of the mods spout is beyond belief sometimes.

FWIW, I don't have that access anymore, so please don't ask me to go digging again.

Post by ___________ »

wtfmate wrote:Hello all.

I was the one who originally posted that file. I was the one who took the screenshots.

I did not hack the CF forums, I was accidentally given access to the hidden forums by one of those lovely moderators who don't follow their own rules.

It serves them right that they sit around and talk shit about the people on the site yet enforce a completely different standard outside of their little private area.

Fuck em, if they didn't want shit public they wouldn't put it on a forum, hidden area or not. The hypocritical BS the majority of the mods spout is beyond belief sometimes.

FWIW, I don't have that access anymore, so please don't ask me to go digging again.
YOU SIR, ARE A FUCKING PIMP.
wtfmate 4 PREZIDENT!

wtfmate

Post by wtfmate »

MarcoFP wrote: YOU SIR, ARE A FUCKING PIMP.
wtfmate 4 PREZIDENT!
No thanks, I don't want the downfall of the economy blamed on me. :axe:

Post by ___________ »

Last edited by ___________ on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anon

Post by Anon »

That contribution may exempt you from the FSF initiation rite. :supz: