The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The couch thread

Post by Turdacious »

Dunn wrote:Shit...I wouldn't touch her. I have a wife that looks like Jessica Alba why would I want a used up piece of stuff like her.

I am thinking about the money I could make whoring her out to the local rednecks. haha.
Cue up the banjo music!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DBID
Sgt. Major

Post by DBID »

Ever notice that Shari is always leaning into the tall dude? Seriously.

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

Ugh. Typical nor-cal hipster douches. Hey, raise your hand if you ride fixie and wear a porkpie hat!
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan »

I don't think it's dogs the places have a problem with, it's the bitches.

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Dunn »

Sofa King wrote:Ugh. Typical nor-cal hipster douches. Hey, raise your hand if you ride fixie and wear a porkpie hat!
Umm..I ride a fixie but no porkpie hat.

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

whoops.
Last edited by seeahill on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Rant wrote:Hmmm. Sheri in a hotel room with 5 dudes? Isn't that Carl in the background?

Aaaaaaaand action!

LMFAO at the twat in the Shepard Fairey shirt, and the tat sleeves. No need to be a sensitive toughguy when you can just look like one.

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

protobuilder wrote:
I know I can't afford to live alone and finding a place to rent with a dog will be tough.
Sure, blame the dog.

Diva: "Hi! I"m looking for a place to live! Any vacancies?!??!"

Landlord: "Um.....you look like a GREAT tenant ...but unfortunately we don't accept dogs."

Diva: *slinks off to consult Quote o' the Day calendar*
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Here you go, Trailer. Remember to click "dogs."
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/roo/
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Dunn wrote: I have a wife that looks like Jessica Alba .
We want pix goddamn it pix!
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Dunn »

Crust Bucket wrote:
Dunn wrote: I have a wife that looks like Jessica Alba .
We want pix goddamn it pix!
Sorry bub. The last thing I am gonna do is put a damn picture up for the likes of you guys. No offense. :finga:

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Dunn wrote:Sorry bub. The last thing I am gonna do is put a damn picture up for the likes of you guys. No offense. :finga:
BAH!
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

Dunn wrote:
Sofa King wrote:Ugh. Typical nor-cal hipster douches. Hey, raise your hand if you ride fixie and wear a porkpie hat!
Sorry, you must do both to be a true hipster douche. These vermin are also known to wear sandals while riding their fixies in traffic and for perfoming the trick of not putting their foot on the ground at a stop light to avoid stopping completely (assuming, of coarse, that they stop at a light).
They are a blight in the Bay Area and areas like @fit's homeland of Santa Cruz.
Tribal band tats are encouraged, but not required for true douchery.
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

GoDogGo! wrote:
T200 wrote:Also, a rather sensitive faggot needs power rack advices...
Hey there,
Just wondering if anyone had any ideas to reduce the noise from a powerrack. I was thinking about getting a power-tech power rack and filling the metal tubing with mono-foam (insulating foam).
There is a PowerRack of this make at my gym currently, and it's rather noisey! I'm thinking the foam will cut out a lot of the sound when racking.
Any thoughts?
He should just turn up his IPod until the Enya drowns out the noise.
Forget an @fit affiliate. I'm going to buy a Curves: For Him franchise. It's clearly a licence to print money!
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Dunn »

Sofa King wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Sorry, you must do both to be a true hipster douche. These vermin are also known to wear sandals while riding their fixies in traffic and for perfoming the trick of not putting their foot on the ground at a stop light to avoid stopping completely (assuming, of coarse, that they stop at a light).
They are a blight in the Bay Area and areas like @fit's homeland of Santa Cruz.
Tribal band tats are encouraged, but not required for true douchery.
Ah. In that case I am in the clear.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

hai guise! check out the latest cultfit journal for some rowing tips:
Angela Hart is a Concept2 Master Coach and a CrossFit certified trainer. She talks about excellence in execution on the rower, much like Coach Glassman talks about virtuosity.
For the LOW, LOW price of $1000, you can become CULTFIT CERTIFIED on the rowing machine! A real steal!

Next week, how to perfect the situp. Situp certification will be offered for only $1000!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

protobuilder wrote:hai guise! check out the latest cultfit journal for some rowing tips:
Angela Hart is a Concept2 Master Coach and a CrossFit certified trainer. She talks about excellence in execution on the rower, much like Coach Glassman talks about virtuosity.
For the LOW, LOW price of $1000, you can become CULTFIT CERTIFIED on the rowing machine! A real steal!

Next week, how to perfect the situp. Situp certification will be offered for only $1000!
Speaking as someone who used to be a #1 salesman of extended warranties, that kind of audacity is simply breathtaking.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

JamesonBushmill wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:
Speaking of the old days, didn't you have a WGM Pussylegging Manifesto or something? That was hilarious.
Isn't that the one that has you admitting to being a pussylegs as part of the 12 steps, in order to move past being a pussylegs?
Yes, you had to "admit to the extent and nature of your pussylegging" and so forth. I wish I had saved it.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
Gin Master wrote:ANYC before her CF days.

Are you sure that picture is not a vision from the future? Sent by a time travelling future igx'er to warn ANYC that she's one more bad breakup and a whole tray of jelly donuts away from the deep end?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYJvvgF5LU[/youtube]
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Holy Cow

Post by Holy Cow »

Sofa King wrote:
Rant wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Batboy2/75 wrote:This quote is very informative.
I know I can't afford to live alone and finding a place to rent with a dog will be tough. All I can do is pray everything works out.
Forty fucking plus years old and she can't afford to live on her own?
Equally telling is that her approach to problem solving is "prayer" and a public non-appeal appeal for help. LOL at it being tough to find a place that allows dogs.

LOL! This is so West Coast.
Actually, it's rampant everywhere and Spells hit it on the head. It's passive/aggressive behavior at its worst. I don't want to find a decent job because that would mean responsibility, and I'm not about that. I can't live alone because I can't hold a real job (see above) and I'm needy as hell. So, I'll just sit here and "pray" for help; ie, wait for one of you poor suckers to come along and offer me a super cheap place to live so I can have my dog shit all over your house because I like to go running for 18 hours at a time. Good plan IMHO.

Her shtick has been around since the late 70's and even earlier. In the late 70's, punks in England would wear torn clothing, multiple piercings, and cut their hair into Mohawks, all in an effort to avoid getting a job and stay on the "dole." It really wasn't so much about "anarchy" or "chaos" as it was an effort to live a lifestyle of boozing, drugging, and music.
I see little difference between them and the beloved Dirt Devil. BTW, she fancies herself a "trainer" then suggests a "Tabata Fran." Gave me my first LOL of the day.
Word? I didn't know this.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

protobuilder wrote:hai guise! check out the latest cultfit journal for some rowing tips:

Interestingly enough, the CF rowing cert is only $595 with a $250 deposit.
http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/D ... tid=675599

The C2 rowing cert--presented by the motherfuckers that make the machine--is only $225.
http://www.concept2.com/us/commercial/c ... onForm.pdf

C2 clearly doesn't understand how this works.

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan »

Gin Master wrote:

Interestingly enough, the CF rowing cert is only $595 with a $250 deposit.

The C2 rowing cert--presented by the motherfuckers that make the machine--is only $225.

C2 is a fine American institution. They get it all wrong and continue to thrive. My C2 will still be working when cooch is dust.

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

Jake Patrick wrote:
Sofa King wrote:
Rant wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Batboy2/75 wrote:This quote is very informative.
I know I can't afford to live alone and finding a place to rent with a dog will be tough. All I can do is pray everything works out.
Forty fucking plus years old and she can't afford to live on her own?
Equally telling is that her approach to problem solving is "prayer" and a public non-appeal appeal for help. LOL at it being tough to find a place that allows dogs.

LOL! This is so West Coast.
Actually, it's rampant everywhere and Spells hit it on the head. It's passive/aggressive behavior at its worst. I don't want to find a decent job because that would mean responsibility, and I'm not about that. I can't live alone because I can't hold a real job (see above) and I'm needy as hell. So, I'll just sit here and "pray" for help; ie, wait for one of you poor suckers to come along and offer me a super cheap place to live so I can have my dog shit all over your house because I like to go running for 18 hours at a time. Good plan IMHO.

Her shtick has been around since the late 70's and even earlier. In the late 70's, punks in England would wear torn clothing, multiple piercings, and cut their hair into Mohawks, all in an effort to avoid getting a job and stay on the "dole." It really wasn't so much about "anarchy" or "chaos" as it was an effort to live a lifestyle of boozing, drugging, and music.
I see little difference between them and the beloved Dirt Devil. BTW, she fancies herself a "trainer" then suggests a "Tabata Fran." Gave me my first LOL of the day.
Word? I didn't know this.
Iz truf. I had some friends in England who were into the scene at the time. I've also heard it confirmed in interviews with punks from that time. Nice gig if you can get it.

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

Gin Master wrote: Interestingly enough, the CF rowing cert is only $595 with a $250 deposit.

Yes, but for $595, you are CERTIFIED to row.

and it goes to 11.
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

Friendly1

Post by Friendly1 »

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Last edited by Friendly1 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.