The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Yes I Have Balls

Re: The couch thread

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Oooooooooooh

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Chaos Mitten wrote:
T200 wrote:@Fit Foozball's first legit achievement!

Props Welbourne!
She doesn't train there. It must've been a cert.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Ed Zachary wrote: Found that at @fit Foozball of all places.
You sure it wasn't Cultfit Softball?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

CultBuster
Staff Sergeant

Post by CultBuster »

Sarah Clent is a hot mess that hits the same message boards as ugly Tamara. Her FB page is a must read for fans of hot chicks with douchbags
http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/page/2/
hcwdb.jpg
hcwdb.jpg (36.88 KiB) Viewed 5985 times
sara.jpg
sara.jpg (51.41 KiB) Viewed 5986 times

Yes I Have Balls

Is this cunt the same cunt that is friends with Couch Crassman and called him a shit for making fun of Cohen cunt?

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

LOL at Yes I have Balls's avatar. If it was there before I was unaware of it. Ha.

Mountebank
Sgt. Major

Post by Mountebank »

I have a feeling the box-squatting blondie is going to become quite the regular on Andro Friday...does she have a name?

Elk
Staff Sergeant
Location: In the Quantum, trying to get a handle on String Theory

Post by Elk »

She does look like a tasty pastry.
The main object of punctuation is the clarification of syntax. - Aldus the Younger

Yes I Have Balls

this looks like my favorite Aussie Yvette??

Yes I Have Balls

Classic luls from another one of the indoctrinated when commenting on what to expect the first day at a new affiliate:
You'll look at the length of the workout and think that it'll never work, it's too short, there's some strange movements here, and that an air squat is no big deal. Then you should be shown how to properly execute the moves. You should be scaled until those moves are pretty easy for about 3-5 reps. Then you'll hear those words you'll learn to love to hate....."3...2...1....GO!!" You'll work balls to the wall for about 8-20 minutes depending on the workout. You'll be amazingly humbled by an air squat or a 200 meter run. After you finish and catch your breath, you'll stretch, talk about what a great time you had. You'll watch your name and score go on the whiteboard.
What will really happen:

You show up 5 minutes early expecting to find a professional gym with a front desk and someone to greet you and a locker room to keep your gear in. What you find instead is a run-down looking warehouse with the parking lot full of already shirtless men standing around comparing tattoos and wallet chains. A very loud stereo is blasting inappropriate rap music loud enough for you not to understand the 5’10” 165 lb “trainer” when he walks up to take your payment information and have you sign the year long contract with Electronic Funds Transfer of course. You don’t really have much time to read through the contract or question why a gym membership costs $200 per month before the “trainer” shoves an injury waiver in your face and laughs while joking about his Uncle Pookie and, you think, the Sylvester Stallone movie “Rambo.”

The “Trainer” ushers you into the warehouse where you find 6-8 very skinny guys talking about how they “murdered Fran” last week. There will be at least 3 people standing around taking pictures as well. The “trainer” has you throw a PVC pipe around for 5 minutes, advises you to “chalk up” and then tells you that the workout of the day (you all have the same exact workout) is something called Murph – which is a mile run on either side of 100 pullups, pushups and squats. You start to ask the trainer if this workout is appropriate for a beginner like yourself – he replies that The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs. While trying to figure out what the fuck that means, your hear some douche bag scream 3-2-1 GO! and a starter gun goes off. People rush past you pushing you to the ground on the way out the warehouse door – this must be it then? A timed bodyweight workout starting with a mile run ….

Three days later you’ll wake up in the hospital having just been let out of Intensive Care. The last thing you remember is stumbling home after working out – then later that night not being able to straighten out your arms and your wife being concerned that something was wrong when your skin turned a yellow-ish brown.

Welcome to Crossfit – the journey has just begun. No refunds.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:Classic luls from another one of the indoctrinated when commenting on what to expect the first day at a new affiliate:
You'll look at the length of the workout and think that it'll never work, it's too short, there's some strange movements here, and that an air squat is no big deal. Then you should be shown how to properly execute the moves. You should be scaled until those moves are pretty easy for about 3-5 reps. Then you'll hear those words you'll learn to love to hate....."3...2...1....GO!!" You'll work balls to the wall for about 8-20 minutes depending on the workout. You'll be amazingly humbled by an air squat or a 200 meter run. After you finish and catch your breath, you'll stretch, talk about what a great time you had. You'll watch your name and score go on the whiteboard.
What will really happen:

You show up 5 minutes early expecting to find a professional gym with a front desk and someone to greet you and a locker room to keep your gear in. What you find instead is a run-down looking warehouse with the parking lot full of already shirtless men standing around comparing tattoos and wallet chains. A very loud stereo is blasting inappropriate rap music loud enough for you not to understand the 5’10” 165 lb “trainer” when he walks up to take your payment information and have you sign the year long contract with Electronic Funds Transfer of course. You don’t really have much time to read through the contract or question why a gym membership costs $200 per month before the “trainer” shoves an injury waiver in your face and laughs while joking about his Uncle Pookie and, you think, the Sylvester Stallone movie “Rambo.”

The “Trainer” ushers you into the warehouse where you find 6-8 very skinny guys talking about how they “murdered Fran” last week. There will be at least 3 people standing around taking pictures as well. The “trainer” has you throw a PVC pipe around for 5 minutes, advises you to “chalk up” and then tells you that the workout of the day (you all have the same exact workout) is something called Murph – which is a mile run on either side of 100 pullups, pushups and squats. You start to ask the trainer if this workout is appropriate for a beginner like yourself – he replies that The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs. While trying to figure out what the fuck that means, your hear some douche bag scream 3-2-1 GO! and a starter gun goes off. People rush past you pushing you to the ground on the way out the warehouse door – this must be it then? A timed bodyweight workout starting with a mile run ….

Three days later you’ll wake up in the hospital having just been let out of Intensive Care. The last thing you remember is stumbling home after working out – then later that night not being able to straighten out your arms and your wife being concerned that something was wrong when your skin turned a yellow-ish brown.

Welcome to Crossfit – the journey has just begun. No refunds.
=D> =D> =D>

You forgot to add: "...and if you're a self-righteous narcissist with esteem issues hidden behind excessive bravado, you'll probably return for another round of proving ineluctably that you're better than everyone else."
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

That Cohen bitch is ugly as hell. Who is she trying to kid?

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Surprised that no one (and by no one I mean Fat Cat) twigged to the unintentional humor in the background here:

http://www.rainiercrossfit.com/.a/6a00d ... 970b-800wi
You'll Hurt Your Back

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

protobuilder wrote:
JamesonBushmill wrote:Goes to show, hot chicks know how hot there are, and it is redundant to yap about. Chicks with giant Jew beaks, who look like they should be on a bottle of Old Crow or perched on a telephone wire with Heckle and Jeckle...well...
=D> =D> =D>

They do love to crow about lifting REALLY HEAVY SHIT ... but they never quite manage to capture such feats on camera.

Let's be fair. A 300lb deadlift is great for a 100lb woman. A 180lb dude, not so much.

That's the thing about @fit, the men and women are rxed to AMRAP the same poundages. It makes the women solid and the men tired.
You'll Hurt Your Back

snatch grip
Gunny

Post by snatch grip »

Yes I Have Balls

Mickey O'neil wrote:That Cohen bitch is ugly as hell. Who is she trying to kid?
Herself?

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:That Cohen bitch is ugly as hell. Who is she trying to kid?
Herself?
Obviously.

Yes I Have Balls

So now that there is "The REAL CrossFit Obsession", the question begs:

Is "The REAL CrossFit Obsession" apart of the CF, Inc.?

The business license under the name CrossFit Obsession still has Luke as the owner and the domain name owner is being protected from whois searches. The affiliates page does not have them listed for Virginia Beach like the rest of the affiliates. The only thing that makes sense is that this gym is CrossFit Corporate owned and appears to be exempt of all the rules that paying affiliates have to go through. Makes you wonder if other affiliates will get the same protective treatment if their boxes were to go under. No one protected CrossFit Staten Island when the owner had to shut down.
http://www.crossfitobsession.com/

Jag Panzer
Gunny

Post by Jag Panzer »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:Is this cunt the same cunt that is friends with Couch Crassman and called him a shit for making fun of Cohen cunt?
I just double-checked and it is indeed.

Takafumi
Manrammer, 3rd Rate

Post by Takafumi »

USA+Training+Session+Women+World+Cup+yaO4dgoUaMvl.jpg
USA+Training+Session+Women+World+Cup+yaO4dgoUaMvl.jpg (40.53 KiB) Viewed 5691 times
hope-solo.new.jpg
hope-solo.new.jpg (81.55 KiB) Viewed 5691 times
20080510_Hope_Solo_sm_0447.jpg
20080510_Hope_Solo_sm_0447.jpg (53.28 KiB) Viewed 5691 times
Last edited by Takafumi on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

The 10lb and 25lb full size olympic bumper plates are rapidly approaching tequila in their ability to fool people into believing what badasses they think they may be.

Both lead to ugly and painful wake up and smell the coffee experiences.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

---
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Post by friedquads »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:
So now that there is "The REAL CrossFit Obsession", the question begs:

Is "The REAL CrossFit Obsession" apart of the CF, Inc.?

The business license under the name CrossFit Obsession still has Luke as the owner and the domain name owner is being protected from whois searches. The affiliates page does not have them listed for Virginia Beach like the rest of the affiliates. The only thing that makes sense is that this gym is CrossFit Corporate owned and appears to be exempt of all the rules that paying affiliates have to go through. Makes you wonder if other affiliates will get the same protective treatment if their boxes were to go under. No one protected CrossFit Staten Island when the owner had to shut down.
http://www.crossfitobsession.com/

Legit question. Should make the @fitters who affiliated think to themselves "Is paying $2000 for the gin-fund really helping me?"
Jay wrote:BTW, warriors kill shit. The only things you kill are exercise science and the board short display at Target.
I choose to kill people with kindness. Oh, I should also mention "kindness" is the name of my samurai sword.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

All things being said, AllyTitsNsyc is prolly a sweet little chick who worships the ground that knucklehead walks upon. I hope the B-Boi appreciates it. You can always find one prettier or hotter, but loyal sweet kind chicks with tits and ass are like diamonds. I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:
A year into owning an affiliate, I know that truer words have never been spoken. It is 99% about building relationships of trust, and 1% about knowing your stuff.
The real Level 1 Cert - equal parts bartender, therapist and wingman. No coaching experience wanted.
It is 99% about building relationships of trust, and 1% about knowing your stuff. = We acknowledge we are not a sport, but adult daycare.
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf