The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The couch thread

Post by WildGorillaMan »

The Real Rant wrote:
CultBuster wrote:
fatt.jpg
She is porking up. B-Boi turned 33 and decided this is the time to drop the mohawk. Maybe he is looking for a GF that is a bit leaner ?
You have been viewing way too many andro pics and like WGM you are developing preferences for sinewy guys over women. She is just right. As a matter of fact she could do with a bit more junk in the trunk and jiggle in the wiggle. You my friend have simply become a kweer.
The Gorilla loves himself some busty, hipful, Frank Frazetta painting-looking broads, but this is not the forum for that.

The Gorilla's tastes range from plump milk fed veal to gristly sun browned mutton, although to be honest "human and female" pretty much covers all the bases.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Quack Attack wrote:http://ourlittlebeanjoseph.blogspot.com ... rival.html
On May 6th, I was feeling very tired...
#-o
Friends, whatever you do, do not click on the link. I read it all and looked the picture. I'm now sitting here with a revolver in my mouth trying to find a reason not to pull the trigger. I weep for humanity.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

WildGorillaMan wrote:The Gorilla's tastes range from plump milk fed veal to gristly sun browned mutton, although to be honest "human and female" pretty much covers all the bases.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

milosz

Post by milosz »

CultBuster wrote:
fatt.jpg
She is porking up. B-Boi turned 33 and decided this is the time to drop the mohawk. Maybe he is looking for a GF that is a bit leaner ?
Kinda looks like Ashlynn Brooke

louburr
Staff Sergeant

Post by louburr »

On May 6th, I was feeling very tired. I rested most of the day until it was time to go to the gym. I was debating if I should work out of not. I started late in the class and with Seth, a friend, decided we would split the workout. The workout was "Jackie" (row 1000m, 50 thrusters with a 45# bar and 30 pull-ups); Seth wore a 40# weighted vest to complete the workout "prego." We divided the workout in half; I would row the first 500 Meters and he would row the last 500 Meters. When he finished rowing I would do 25 thrusters and so forth until we were done with the workout. Well, I was about 400m into my row when all of a sudden this "gush" happened. I immediately stopped rowing and looked around, everyone asked what was wrong to which I responded "I have to pee". I closed my eyes and just hoped there wasn't anything on the seat. Thankfully Seth hopped on the rower and there wasn't anything there (I am also thankful I had black pants on)! I went to the restroom where my "pee" wasn't normal, it was somewhat green. I had a decision to make, I could either tell everyone my water broke or I could finish the workout. I was concerned to tell everyone my water broke because I didn't want another false alarm or for DJ to miss work. So, I walked out of the bathroom, went to the mirror, checked to see if anyone else could see my pants were wet down to my thighs AND I FINISHED MY WORKOUT! I finished the 25 thrusters and 15 pull-ups watching everyone to see if they could notice. After my workout I told everyone that I was having pressure and felt I should go home and was hoping they could cover class. They all said it was fine, so I went home.
#-o
Wow that is so sad. She must be a really lonely person

Anon

Post by Anon »

Meh, just another lucky @ssfitting pregnant lady.

Is meconium *before* the water breaks *before* labor sets in common?

Sounds like a stressed baby that should probably not be.

Wonder what stressed little Joe out?

Kids a survivor, that's for sure.

IQ, now that might be another story, would have been good to have more oxygen while laying down them neurons.
"Anonymous. Because none of us are as cruel as all of us."

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Post by friedquads »

Anon wrote:Meh, just another lucky @ssfitting pregnant lady.

Is meconium *before* the water breaks *before* labor sets in common?

Sounds like a stressed baby that should probably not be.

Wonder what stressed little Joe out?

Kids a survivor, that's for sure.

IQ, now that might be another story, would have been good to have more oxygen while laying down them neurons.
Meconium can be in the amniotic fluid prior to birth and before labor sets in. Since that baby-shit (literally) is a dark-greenish color, the green fluid she spilled out must have contained a good amount of meconium.
Jay wrote:BTW, warriors kill shit. The only things you kill are exercise science and the board short display at Target.
I choose to kill people with kindness. Oh, I should also mention "kindness" is the name of my samurai sword.

Botototo
Staff Sergeant

Post by Botototo »

Anon wrote:Is meconium *before* the water breaks *before* labor sets in common?
Her water had broken at that point. That she hadn't started having contractions yet was fairly immaterial...

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Gin Master wrote:
On May 6th, I was feeling very tired...
#-o
Friends, whatever you do, do not click on the link. I read it all and looked the picture. I'm now sitting here with a revolver in my mouth trying to find a reason not to pull the trigger. I weep for humanity.
That baby has crazy big hands! A sign of the couchpocalypse for sure.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

Neandraphuck wrote:
Gin Master wrote:
CultBuster wrote:
fatt.jpg
Fat? You must drink Wild Irish Rose and jack off to Amy Winehouse pics. Is ANYC the hottest chick around? Maybe not. Attention whore? Definitely. But she has a body built for sin and she'll suck the chrome off a bumper. You could do much, much worse.
Yah, you could have to actually listen to her speak.

BTW, did Bboy drop the Tren or did he have his arms liposucked?

Holy shit!! He totally lost his wallet chain.
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

Paddy O'Furniture
Manrammer, 2nd Rate

Post by Paddy O'Furniture »

I didn't know Barry Cooper had a son. He's got the virtuosity of verbosity just like his old man...

http://www.patrickcurtisbattle.blogspot.com/

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Paddy O'Furniture wrote:I didn't know Barry Cooper had a son. He's got the virtuosity of verbosity just like his old man...

http://www.patrickcurtisbattle.blogspot.com/

Who cares? Narcissistic dipshits are a dime a dozen. Nobody cares about @fit drama queens unless they're an Andro Broad.
You'll Hurt Your Back

RPC
Sarge

Post by RPC »

Quack Attack wrote:Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alco-hol...total hearsay from a little birdie.
So apparently Glassman and Lauren are now living in separate houses on the same street. Lauren weighs about 98 lbs. Glassman is living with his nephew and was sharing Lisa Lugo with him. The Glassman pad is a total shithole with hardly any furniture and covered in alcohol containers and fast food trash. He has computers all over the place that are continuously open to IGx, Robb's, Everett's,Rut's, etc. websites.

Completely losing his mind.
I hear actually exercising is an incredible anti-depressant. As is actually leaving the fucking house and getting some sun.
http://mapserver.co.yavapai.az.us/parce ... e=glassman

Looks like Greg and Lauren own 3 places in the same neighborhood. Jeff Glassman (Couch's Pops) owns one in the same spot as well.

3 fucking houses.

FYI - Lisa Lugo shows at least a history (maybe current) with an addy in the same neighborhood. Another address is 4 miles away.

PS - The 840 Grapvine Lane was the older address I believe. And it was actually put in a @Fit video.

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CFMa ... esMorn.wmv

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

On May 6th, I was feeling very tired. I rested most of the day until it was time to go to the gym. I was debating if I should work out of not. I started late in the class and with Seth, a friend, decided we would split the workout. The workout was "Jackie" (row 1000m, 50 thrusters with a 45# bar and 30 pull-ups); Seth wore a 40# weighted vest to complete the workout "prego." We divided the workout in half; I would row the first 500 Meters and he would row the last 500 Meters. When he finished rowing I would do 25 thrusters and so forth until we were done with the workout. Well, I was about 400m into my row when all of a sudden this "gush" happened. I immediately stopped rowing and looked around, everyone asked what was wrong to which I responded "I have to pee". I closed my eyes and just hoped there wasn't anything on the seat. Thankfully Seth hopped on the rower and there wasn't anything there (I am also thankful I had black pants on)! I went to the restroom where my "pee" wasn't normal, it was somewhat green. I had a decision to make, I could either tell everyone my water broke or I could finish the workout. I was concerned to tell everyone my water broke because I didn't want another false alarm or for DJ to miss work. So, I walked out of the bathroom, went to the mirror, checked to see if anyone else could see my pants were wet down to my thighs AND I FINISHED MY WORKOUT! I finished the 25 thrusters and 15 pull-ups watching everyone to see if they could notice. After my workout I told everyone that I was having pressure and felt I should go home and was hoping they could cover class. They all said it was fine, so I went home.
#-o
Wow, that is one tough dude.
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Troll. Has to be.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

A little something for Gary

And she proved it, at least once.

Chyna Cho doing a great job of not falling down

New @fit t-shirt: "Thrills, Spills, and Busted Grills"

That's what monkeys like to see

Another t-shirt idea: "So eleet it hurts"

Shari Baby can't be parted from her vibrator, even to run a race

Sweet Gorilla Jeebus, that's hot

Forging elite cameltoes

http://crossfitobsession.com/wp-content ... zabeth.jpg

http://crossfitobsession.com/wp-content ... isty21.jpg

http://crossfitobsession.com/wp-content ... _03451.jpg

What is it about chicks named Gretchen?
http://www.crossfit.com/mt-archive2/Cen ... Bedard.jpg
You'll Hurt Your Back

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Clearly, the rational decision is to stop making fun of these people, and open up one's own pussy magnet...I mean affiliate.

JohnnyBadAss
Staff Sergeant

Post by JohnnyBadAss »

I have an idea...why don't you just post the pics on your own website and then the people that want to can go there and see the wonders of @F Andro Broads?

Paddy O'Furniture
Manrammer, 2nd Rate

Post by Paddy O'Furniture »

Alright, WGM. I know it's tough to post fresh pics of Andro broads every day but if you want to make money off of it, you have to work for it. I'm sick of seeing all my old posts recycled over and over on your blog.

Go find some new material!
Last edited by Paddy O'Furniture on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Outfuckingstanding, Paddy.
You'll Hurt Your Back

jgmack
Gunny

Post by jgmack »

what's an andro broad?

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

errata: that wasn't sharibaby.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:errata: that wasn't sharibaby.

SRSLY?

Then why did she post it on her blog?

http://sharikeener.blogspot.com/
You'll Hurt Your Back

Hymen Asshole
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hymen Asshole »

JohnnyBadAss wrote:I have an idea...why don't you just post the pics on your own website and then the people that want to can go there and see the wonders of @F Andro Broads?
I have a better idea, why don't you cover your eyes and not look Fag!

T-L

Post by T-L »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:errata: that wasn't sharibaby.

SRSLY?

Then why did she post it on her blog?

http://sharikeener.blogspot.com/
That is definately her. Check out the large mole on her stomach that looks like a third nipple. Unmistakable