The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

grip junky
Location: Sitting on the can, eating a pork chop, reading the koran.

Re: The couch thread

Post by grip junky »

What a duck says wrote:A small hate stoker for the day:
"Welcome to our newest CrossFit Impavidus athlete: Caroline. She's 8lbs and 22". She's already eating Paleo and dreaming of Fran . . ."
And @Fers wonder why they can only hang out among other koolaid drinkers.
What? Their is nothing wrong with the pic or the annoucement. This thread has grown sad.

It is time that a lot of you got over how crossfit hurt you and move on. I use to look at this thread to laugh at them, now I look at it to laugh at you.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Breast milk is as fucking paleo as it gets. The mother needs to make sure she eats a lot though, and all that shit.

Jay

Post by Jay »

grip junky wrote:
"Welcome to our newest CrossFit Impavidus athlete: Caroline. She's 8lbs and 22". She's already eating Paleo and dreaming of Fran . . ."
What? Their is nothing wrong with the pic or the annoucement. This thread has grown sad.

It is time that a lot of you got over how crossfit hurt you and move on. I use to look at this thread to laugh at them, now I look at it to laugh at you.
I have to agree about the baby pic, I don't see anything wrong with giving a baby a healthy diet, shit more parents should do that and maybe kids wouldn't be so fucking fat.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

WildGorillaMan wrote:Are the mittens because she's already ripped up her hands from kipping pullups?
=D> =D> =D>

grip junky

Post by grip junky »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Breast milk is as fucking paleo as it gets. The mother needs to make sure she eats a lot though, and all that shit.
This

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

Face it, CrossFit produces and supports the fitness of alcoholic drug addict sycophants. Toss in some sexual tension and overtraining. Mix well.
Shomer Shabbos.

jgmack
Gunny

Post by jgmack »

Dan Martin wrote:Face it, CrossFit produces and supports the fitness of alcoholic drug addict sycophants. Toss in some sexual tension and overtraining. Mix well.
Face it, there are a great many Firefighters who train Crossfit.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

grip junky wrote:

^^^

Quack, if announcing the birth of a child elicits feelings of hate in you, it's time to take a serious time out from the Couch Thread, tell the doctor on the doll where the mean man touched you, and move on.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

jgmack wrote:
Dan Martin wrote:Face it, CrossFit produces and supports the fitness of alcoholic drug addict sycophants. Toss in some sexual tension and overtraining. Mix well.
Face it, there are a great many Firefighters who train Crossfit.
My point exactly, and to be sure, their shit ain't right...
Last edited by Dan Martin on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shomer Shabbos.

The man in black
Staff Sergeant

Post by The man in black »

I think a poster or two here have been anally penetrated by Glassman himself with a barbell for all the hate at little things. Either that or they are still not over the "Impossible Situp of Elite Eliteness" test they took at their level one cert.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

baffled wrote:Quack, if announcing the birth of a child elicits feelings of hate in you, it's time to take a serious time out from the Couch Thread, tell the doctor on the doll where the mean man touched you, and move on.
It's Pavlovian by the 1,000th page for some folks.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Croatoa

Post by Croatoa »

I want her to sit on my face for time.

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

For a long time.
Tantum validus superstes

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Fat Cat wrote:Image
Look at this picture and tell me, what is there to hate?
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

She's wearing Nike shorts instead of the official uniform.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Terry B. wrote:She's wearing Nike shorts instead of the official uniform.
The sheeple are rebelling.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Steggy
Sarge

Post by Steggy »

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Terry B. wrote:
baffled wrote:Quack, if announcing the birth of a child elicits feelings of hate in you, it's time to take a serious time out from the Couch Thread, tell the doctor on the doll where the mean man touched you, and move on.
No. TCohen's graphic from her FB yesterday sums it up well.
420987_10150634803551085_625521084_11072596_639760801_n.jpg
420987_10150634803551085_625521084_11072596_639760801_n.jpg (19.99 KiB) Viewed 10969 times
The baby thing wasn't a birth announcement. It was a gentle shove towards a life of exercise idiocy and board shorts. You wouldn't be so cavalier if The Situation put a picture of his kid and said, "Pipo is gonna rock the hair gel and bang the bitches in day care." Same thing. I feel bad when parents use a baby as a prop to gain the approval of those they follow. Today it's Fran. Tomorrow it's an overhead squat.

grip junky

Post by grip junky »

Gin Master wrote:
Terry B. wrote:
No. TCohen's graphic from her FB yesterday sums it up well.
420987_10150634803551085_625521084_11072596_639760801_n.jpg
The baby thing wasn't a birth announcement. It was a gentle shove towards a life of exercise idiocy.
You are joking? What a terrible life that would be! That baby should be taken away his parents exercise wrong! He should be pushed towards fast food and Xbox! TCohen lol. You are a fool.
Last edited by grip junky on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

grip junky wrote:
Gin Master wrote:The baby thing wasn't a birth announcement. It was a gentle shove towards a life of exercise idiocy.
You are joking? What a terrible life that would be! That baby should be taken away his parents exercise wrong! He should be pushed towards fast food and Xbox! TCohen lol. You are a fool.
I'm sure the kid will be fine. @Fers make great decisions on behalf of their children.

grip junky

Post by grip junky »

Gin Master wrote:
grip junky wrote:
Gin Master wrote:The baby thing wasn't a birth announcement. It was a gentle shove towards a life of exercise idiocy.
I'm sure the kid will be fine. @Fers make great decisions on behalf of their children.

You should look around more, quite a few adults are making bad decisions on behalf of kids. Most of them are not @fers.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

grip junky wrote:
Gin Master wrote:
grip junky wrote:

You should look around more, quite a few adults are making bad decisions on behalf of kids. Most of them are not @fers.
No way, they are all @Fers. Consider the soccer riots in Egypt. One of them had a CF shirt. Tsunami? Climate change? Obama. It's all Couch. Open your eyes.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

They're not free roping it. She's carbinered in. Fucking faggots are going to make the US even more pussified. Next thing you know they'll be outlawing baby seats in Nascar racing.

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

Terry B. wrote:She's wearing Nike shorts instead of the official uniform.
Don't you dare say something bad about my future ex-wife!
Take care and please.....................stay safe.