Meanwhile, in St. Louis

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Meanwhile, in St. Louis

Post by Fat Cat »

ST. LOUIS • John Cunningham of Jennings used a shotgun to settle a fight with his uncle over cuts of pork early Monday in the 5600 block of Hiller Place, St. Louis police say.

Cunningham, 43, of the 2000 block of Wedgewood Drive in Jennings, was charged Monday with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death of Lessie E. Lowe, 44.

Lowe, who lived on Hiller Place, is the maternal uncle of Cunningham, police say.

The men were at a home on Hiller Place when they argued over whether the cuts of meat they were planning to cook were pork steaks or pork chops, police say. It was not clear late Tuesday which cut they had. \:D/

After the argument became physical about 1 a.m. Monday, the two had to be separated by someone else in the home, police say. Cunningham went to another part of the home, grabbed a shotgun and shot Lowe, police said.

Lowe died later at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Cunningham was taken into custody.

L.C. Lowe of Hazelwood, who is Lessie Lowe's oldest brother and one of 17 siblings, said Lessie Lowe was a "smart young man" who liked to fix cars and make other repairs. L.C. Lowe said he wasn't at the home on Hiller Place when his brother was slain, but that he knew Cunningham and his brother were close and liked to hang around together.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Meanwhile, in St. Louis

Post by Fat Cat »

ST. LOUIS • A man was charged late Wednesday in the fatal stabbing of another man in a fight over a bag of Cheetos on Tuesday night in downtown St. Louis, police say.

David L. Scott, 49, was charged today with second-degree murder and armed criminal action. Authorities say he argued with 42-year-old Roger Wilkes over the Cheetos and stabbed him once in the chest with a knife about 8:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Washington Avenue.

Wilkes died later at a hospital.

Police had said they believed both men were homeless, but gave an address for Wilkes in the 4000 block of Delmar Boulevard and an address for Scott in the 200 block of North Ninth Street.

Police on bike patrol chased Scott and arrested him a few blocks away from where Wilkes was stabbed. Police say they also recovered a knife.

The stabbing took place near the Convention Center MetroLink station. Traffic had to go around the area for about an hour because police had crime-scene tape at both ends of the block.

Court documents filed with the murder charge list multiple previous convictions for Scott, including robbing a post office as well as counts of burglary and assault.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Just so you know, we can do savagery as well as the next afro-arabian.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

So what color were these individuals?

I only ask for scientifical porpoises.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Race is a construct. They were American.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Good food to be had on "The Hill."

Otherwise, my well-traveled bad self would consider the St. Louis area one of America's rudest metros.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Fat Cat wrote:Just so you know, we can do savagery as well as the next afro-arabian.
But at least these dudes were settling legitimate disputes. Pork and Cheetos?!?! Shiiiiiit, if that ain't worth killing over, I don't know what is.

Those Jawas in the ME are just pissed at 60+ years of western intervention into their culture so we can subjugate them and take their resources. WTF beef do they have to settle?
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Which side of the river did this happen on? .
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Fisticuffs were had in the gym last Wednesday over whether Crappie were indeed the most delicious freshwater fish or no....to which I say..who the fuck besides negros eats freshwater fish?
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Fisticuffs were had in the gym last Wednesday over whether Crappie were indeed the most delicious freshwater fish or no....to which I say..who the fuck besides negros eats freshwater fish?
I fish for and eat freshwater fish all the time-- I wasn't aware I was black. Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiit
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Fisticuffs were had in the gym last Wednesday over whether Crappie were indeed the most delicious freshwater fish or no....to which I say..who the fuck besides negros eats freshwater fish?
Fried catfish FTMFW.

I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote:
Fried catfish FTMFW.

Sign in on the Coloreds Thread Comrade.

wait...i just remembered rainbows and brookies are fresh water...

nvrmnd..carry on.
Last edited by Blaidd Drwg on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Hmm. I like salmon. Does that make me a mulatto?

PS - Crappie is damn good eatin'.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Ed Zachary wrote:So what color were these individuals?

I only ask for scientifical porpoises.
I was wondering the same thing, primarily because of the site I am reading this on.

Some crimes are clear cut - brothers have drive-by-shootings cornered though you hear of somebody shooting their former boss on Wall Street, you know it's a white guy. Somebody gets killed and eaten, you know the killer is either white or Asian - suicide bombers, well, you know.

Initial crime - no idea from the name though using a shotgun seems like a white dude thing to do and "Hiller Place" seems like a place that white people would live. Pork........probably black though if it were bacon, I could see white people doing it - white folks love their bacon. However, 17 siblings........the guy's black.

Second crime is far harder to get to the bottom of - "David L. Scott" sounds white, killing somebody over Cheetos has to be a black guy though, being that a knife was used, a Mexican can not be ruled out. He was caught in a Metro station so I have black at 2:1, Mexican at 5:1, mixed ethnicity at 7:1 and white at 9:1.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

do your research, terry.

hiller place--site of the pork-induced killing--is near the greater pentecostal church, the muhammed mosque, and the third episcopal cme church. with those reference points--thanks to google maps--my conjecture is the persons involved are indeed of a race.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

knuckles
Gunny

Post by knuckles »

Home, sweet home .....rude ? Somebody took the time to be rude to you?...

knuckles
Gunny

Post by knuckles »

Also ....Porksteaks are a big deal roun here .The most common way they are prepared is possibly the most fucked up ...they boil them in the Doctored up BBQ sauce ..foul at best ...

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

dead man walking wrote:do your research, terry.

hiller place--site of the pork-induced killing--is near the greater pentecostal church, the muhammed mosque, and the third episcopal cme church. with those reference points--thanks to google maps--my conjecture is the persons involved are indeed of a race.
Google search confirms racial identity.

Cheetos and pork.....this could be part of a greater conspiracy.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

cunch
Sgt. Major

Post by cunch »

johno wrote: PS - Crappie is damn good eatin'.
Them's fightin' words.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

knuckles wrote:Home, sweet home .....rude ? Somebody took the time to be rude to you?...
I lived there on both sides of the spectrum in the 1990's with half the time in High Ridge with all dem dear inbreds and the other half in fancy pants Creve Coeur.

Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus
Recruit

Post by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus »

Turdacious wrote:Which side of the river did this happen on? .

Both incidents occurred on the west (Missouri) side of the river. With regard to the race question, Jennings is about 80% African-American - although that's no guarantee of the race of the parties involved. Not sure about the other location, but given the area it's probably only slightly more white.

Sounds like a typical weekend around here.

Hymen Asshole
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hymen Asshole »

Fat Cat wrote:Just so you know, we can do savagery as well as the next afro-arabian.
A few savages of a race killin' over some chitlin's and greens doesn't compare to the scale of savagery of the afro-arabians, are you a democrat?
Attachments
PROTEST.JPG
PROTEST.JPG (56.6 KiB) Viewed 4252 times
syria-rebels.jpg
syria-rebels.jpg (78.33 KiB) Viewed 4252 times
460x.jpg
460x.jpg (30.87 KiB) Viewed 4252 times

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

knuckles wrote:Also ....Porksteaks are a big deal roun here .The most common way they are prepared is possibly the most fucked up ...they boil them in the Doctored up BBQ sauce ..foul at best ...

thats not fucked up

that's the best way

wtf is wrong with you?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

It would be nice if a foreign power decided to liberate St. Louis.

CrapSammich
Staff Sergeant

Post by CrapSammich »

At least no violence has marred the sacred Ted Drewes. Which is way better than the boiled pork steaks.