Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author

Post by ___________ »

Last edited by ___________ on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Uppity nigger is uppity

Post by Protobuilder »

I went to an Applebee's a few years back. Stared at the menu, asked a few questions of the server then decided to leave - people really eat in crap places like that?
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Applebee's is vile.

Wait staff and bartenders know who isn't tipping

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a pack of a dozen strong pavement apes pile into a Red Lobster or Olive Garden, run the wait staff absolutely ragged fetching refills, ask to see the manager about the smallest irregularity in the service or the food, and then cause a small riot because the restaurant had the audacity to tack on an auto-gratuity. Half the time, the party will inlude some mouthy 20-something bitch who will loudly proclaim that she's been working in restaurants for the better part of a decade, and has never heard of such a thing as an auto-gratuity. DIS AIN'T RIGHT...DIS BE DISTRIMINATION!!!

And yes, Applebee's is absolutely disgusting, and has become a nigger magnet. You can't take your family into an Applebee's on a Sunday during football season...there will be a herd of Wiz Khalifa look-a-likes huddled around the bar glancing back and forth between the game on the TV and whatever sub-human shit is streaming across their smart phone and loudly grunting "god-DAYUM" and "muffuggah" every five minutes.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

I don't feel like I should have to pay into welfare which probably supports 75% of this "pastor's" congregation. Also since this is a St. Louis "urban" church. It is probably an old storefront which this jig converted to a church to dodge paying taxes.
Take care and please.....................stay safe.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

This bitch is fucking up people's lives by playing up three negative stereotypes: black, Christian and pastor.

I'm generally positive about Christians and preachers and have had many great experiences with both groups. This, however, reminded me of a specific time in my fundy days where I went out to breakfast with some pastors. Instead of leaving a good tip, I think they left $1 and a bible tract. These guys were active evangelists and very nice guys but didn't connect that being generous might open someone up to hearing what they had to say. It was the first crack in my relationship with the church.

Now that I think about it, I heard that one of these guys ended up doing time for fucking a girl in his youth group so maybe he wasn't so nice after all.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:This bitch is fucking up people's lives by playing up three negative stereotypes: black, Christian and pastor.
I'm sure the situation is very different when she's pressuring the congregation for their love offerings.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

I'm generally positive about Christians and preachers and have had many great experiences with both groups.
I admit I am the exact opposite. From the bible school fag who tried to grab my nuts at age 5 to all the self righteous fucktards I have met over the years (especially here in Rockford). I have no love for the god squad.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Wait just a fucking minute...eight people and the total bill was 35.00? What the hell did they get? And all this shit over a tip that wasn't more than seven bucks? Christ.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

I'm betting the bill was split. Sadly, this matches exactly with my restaurant experience. I worked graveyard at Waffle House one summer when I was a teen, and a church bus of black Baptists filled every seat in the house at once, and then left tips totaling a buck and change.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Schlegel wrote:I'm betting the bill was split.
Yes. She doesn't sound like the type to do anything else.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

tough old man wrote:
I'm generally positive about Christians and preachers and have had many great experiences with both groups.
I admit I am the exact opposite. From the bible school fag who tried to grab my nuts at age 5 to all the self righteous fucktards I have met over the years (especially here in Rockford). I have no love for the god squad.
I got aboard in college and immediately moved to SoCal. They had the Maranatha Music praise thing going on and Calvary Chapel was just coming together with Chuck Smith. Schuller (sp?) was at his peak. His brand new Crystal Cathedral was in my neighborhood and I'd pass it when going for a run. It was kind of sun, sand, and Jesus. And, a dynamo of an economy.

Undoubtedly a very different experience than growing up in dark oppressive hypocrisy. Even our oppression and hypocrisy was sunny and mellow.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Shapecharge wrote:Wait just a fucking minute...eight people and the total bill was 35.00? What the hell did they get? And all this shit over a tip that wasn't more than seven bucks? Christ.
They split the check, apparently in an effort to get around the automatic whack for large parties.
There should be an auto whack for anyone who splits a check, too. Doesn't anyone carry cash anymore?
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach »

"I love you more than black people don't tip." - Sarah Silverman

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Another uppity nigger...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... obinsource
Wow... Al Sharpton became a household name over this "case" WAAAY back when. I bet he felt like an idiot later on.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:

Wow... Al Sharpton became a household name over this "case" WAAAY back when. I bet he felt like an idiot later on.
No. I'm pretty sure he didn't.

That's all that needs to be said. I need to chill out.
Last edited by baffled on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

baffled wrote:
Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:

Nope.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/al-s ... e-1.945812

He is Ray Lewis class * %10000.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

baffled wrote:
Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:

I don't really bother to listen to what he or that other useless, idiotic bullshit spouting nigger Jesse Jackson has to say, but they're both a great illustration of what happens when you take acid and try to talk to a pile of dogshit.

Except it's happening in real life.
I'm proud to live in a neighborhood that inspired Al to lead a protest march though its streets.
I'm even more proud that someone stabbed the fucker in the chest before the day was done.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Turdacious wrote:
baffled wrote:
Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:

Nope.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/al-s ... e-1.945812

He is Ray Lewis class * %10000.
Ray Lewis not the intelligent nigger. I hope he and his illegitimate kids get the ass rape by a 50 dead dogs and then he cry tears made of gorilla shit. Then I put him in the clutch like the Madison Square Garden...break his back...fuck his ass...make him humble...old country way.