Sums it up.

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Master_Blaster
Staff Sergeant

Sums it up.

Post by Master_Blaster »

Those Shoreline idiots read IGX like the Satanic Bible

-Shaf

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Re: Sums it up.

Post by Hanglow Joe »

I can't believe there wasn't the token T-Nation supplement plug in the article.

JDub
Staff Sergeant

Post by JDub »

Not a Rip fan but he's right.
T200 wrote:Drinking is for posers until you are drinking Everclear from a an old freebase kit you found in the park.

OCG
Sarge

Post by OCG »

BFly wrote:I can't believe there wasn't the token T-Nation supplement plug in the article.
He also got them to stop using stupid irrelevant pictures in his articles. No idea how, but he did.

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

OCG wrote:
BFly wrote:I can't believe there wasn't the token T-Nation supplement plug in the article.
He also got them to stop using stupid irrelevant pictures in his articles. No idea how, but he did.
The authors don't pick the pictures for the articles. The douches at T-nation do.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Post by Hanglow Joe »

The worst pictures were the ones from the 10,000 swing workout, some bald douchebag wearing a belt and making ridiculous gorilla faces with 24 in his hand. I've never seen anyone do swings with a belt. By the way that overcompensating fuck TC made up for the lack of supplements today, by writing a nutritional article humping that Indigo 3 snake oil. Sales must be down

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

My bad, just posted this in the training forum.

Good read.
"An adventurer comes back and tells you what they did, while an explorer comes back and tells you what they learned."

OCG
Sarge

Post by OCG »

Ryan wrote:
OCG wrote:
The authors don't pick the pictures for the articles. The douches at T-nation do.
Precisely. He got said douches to use actual decent relevant pictures, instead of pictures of random bodybuilding douches lifting light weights with pained faces. Still no idea how.