Chuck E Cheese

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Croatoa

Chuck E Cheese

Post by Croatoa »

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Re: Chuck E Cheese

Post by Mickey O'neil »

I fucking hate that place. I wish someone would have slapped that kid but then the whole place would have gone nuts.

Topic author
Croatoa

Post by Croatoa »

It would take every ounce of my being to hold back from slapping that kid hard.

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

I loved this joint when I was a kid but I hear nothing even close to good from anyone about Chuck E. Cheese these days.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

T200 wrote:I loved this joint when I was a kid but I hear nothing even close to good from anyone about Chuck E. Cheese these days.
that's because you hang out on a board where people reinforce their biases over and over with the intermittent news story or video about certain (ahem) people behaving badly

I go there and have zero problems and the kids seem to really enjoy it, until their parents find out.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Oh c'mon, what parent hasn't gone to one of those places, given the kids a bunch of quarters and told them to go away and stop bothering mom & dad, and enjoyed a quiet beer together while waiting for the fire alarm and the police?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

The kid is not to blame. Humans are born into this world as little barbarians, and have to be civilized via the alternating soft touch/iron fist of good parenting. The fact that his parent or guardian was not watching this kid is probably illustrative of the hands off, zero fucks given, "I ain't got time to watch deez kids" level of involvement that is the norm in his life.

Honestly, this child could have been any color...fearless and precocious little shits come in all flavors. However, I'm not surprised that he's black given that Chuck E Cheese has become the Thunderdome du Jour of worthless ghetto nigras and their bastard progeny. Snatching this little kid up would have been all well and good, but we know how the rest of that story plays out. You'd have found yourself physically accosted by this imp's mother and her posse of Versace purse swinging weave goons. Black women "ain't got time to raise they kids", but they've got all the time in the world to turn the local Chuck E Cheese into the latest World Star fight compilation video.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

At the local Chucky Cheese here, there was a gunfight in broad daylight involving a certain demographic.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:The kid is not to blame. ...
Honestly, this child could have been any color...fearless and precocious little shits come in all flavors.
The adult videographers seem to be the kid's race*, and actively encouraging the behavior. Cultural Death Spiral.

*Racist assumption, Hebrew Hammer, Seeahill, and other sensitive souls?
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Herv100 wrote:At the local Chucky Cheese here, there was a gunfight in broad daylight involving a certain demographic.
Hassidic Jews? Asian pre-med students? Those goddamned Mormons, again?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Herv100 wrote:At the local Chucky Cheese here, there was a gunfight in broad daylight involving a certain demographic.
Hassidic Jews? Asian pre-med students? Those goddamned Mormons, again?
Milk and cookie wielding thought police?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

"certain demographic", I like it. Nothing despicable or racially charged about it.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

All I have to say is, "Honey Boo"

Don’t believe everything you think.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Niggers come in all colors, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the fact that the majority of them are the same color as shit.