Meet Michelle, "The Fat Nutritionist"

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Meet Michelle, "The Fat Nutritionist"

Post by DARTH »

WildGorillaMan wrote:How much does she squat?

What's her Fran time!

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach »

DARTH wrote:
Jezzy Bell wrote:We traded a bunch of al Qaeda fuckwads for a deserter and some black lady sewed her newborn onto the train of her wedding dress and this is what you assholes are talking about?
You ain't been on FB today?

Start a thread about the treasonous, deserting POS then.
Being outraged about the military is your job. I expected at least six misspelled paragraphs about the jawas.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Hmm..

Well.. Hard to argue with her candor.
And her success. Made her funding goal, looks to have a solid business plan from the outside.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Jezzy Bell wrote:
DARTH wrote:
Jezzy Bell wrote:We traded a bunch of al Qaeda fuckwads for a deserter and some black lady sewed her newborn onto the train of her wedding dress and this is what you assholes are talking about?
You ain't been on FB today?

Start a thread about the treasonous, deserting POS then.
Being outraged about the military is your job. I expected at least six misspelled paragraphs about the Jawas.
Got a good spell check now, Jizzy! (though it goes for Brit spellings)

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach »

Boo!
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

You have proven yourself to be a bunch of misogynistic fatphobes. If a homeless guy was offering up market advice, you wouldn't hesitate to listen to him, would you?
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

DARTH wrote:

What's her Fran time!
I felt the need to switch it up. We always say that, and I don't even really know what that means.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
DARTH wrote:

What's her Fran time!
I felt the need to switch it up. We always say that, and I don't even really know what that means.
How far can she throw a softball?
Take care and please.....................stay safe.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

fat arms, but what's her cup size?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

T>1200 wrote:fat arms, but what's her cup size?
I don't think that she needs to wear a cup.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

The fat chick in the picture is right. To be happy about your body and to be healthy are two different things. Nor should you go to the doctor to be told that you're healthy: if you don't have complaints you most likely are. Nobody calls a building engineer every year to check if their house is ok, do they?

And she is right about healthism, which is slowly becoming analogous to racial purity. People should be free to make their own choices. And they also must deal with consequences, of course, but it is another argument alltogether.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

:hda: FUCK THAT SHIT!

More overweight, out right fat and fucking obese people now than fucking ever!

If you care about society in a big way, you want to discourage that.

I say fuck 'em, can't fix 'em unless they want to try, I just worry about myself and my family.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

if i am not mistaken, fatties impose an increasingly large burden on our health care system--diabetes, heart disease, and such--and they alone are not footing the bill. so if i have to pay the costs for your being fat, does your fatness become society's business.

put them in an insurance pool with smokers and let them pay the higher premiums being fat would require.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

terra

Post by terra »

Fat Cat wrote:#yesallwomen
Lol. Thanks.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Smet, I can grok where you are coming from, and certainly I wouldn't base my whole health outlook on the shifting sands of the medical community...chubbiness is NBD, a relatively highish BMI is no big deal, blood pressure and HR markers can vary wildly...BUTFORFUXSAKE. That bitch is not fat. she's obese. Seriously obese.

Regardless of health markers anyone looking at the woman above, she's got a mental illness. Whether being crazy makes you fat or being fat makes you crazy...This Bitch Be Crazy.

DMW: Yes, I think you are mistaken, there's not a lot of solid evidence I'm aware of that indicates a greater preponderance of health costs caused by being fat. If you can find a decent study on those costs I'd love to see it.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

bd,

i thought i remembered reading something about the medical cost of obesity, but now that you've called me out, i will see if i can find anything more reliable than poor recollection and prejudice, you realize, those are usually sufficient basis to make a case around here.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

dead man walking wrote:bd,

i thought i remembered reading something about the medical cost of obesity, but now that you've called me out, i will see if i can find anything more reliable than poor recollection and prejudice, you realize, those are usually sufficient basis to make a case around here.

Oh..totally, rampant conjecture is really good enoguh for me. I just recall a study that seemed to solidly counter that assumption. I could be wrong though.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

a quick google turned this up.
The estimated annual health care costs of obesity-related illness are a staggering $190.2 billion or nearly 21% of annual medical spending in the United States.1 Childhood obesity alone is responsible for $14 billion in direct medical costs. Obesity-related medical costs in general are expected to rise significantly, especially because today’s obese children are likely to become tomorrow’s obese adults.2,3 If obesity rates were to remain at 2010 levels, the projected savings for medical expenditures would be $549.5 billion over the next two decades.4

The direct and additional hidden costs of obesity are stifling businesses and organizations that stimulate jobs and growth in U.S. cities. In the 10 cities with the highest obesity rates, the direct costs connected with obesity and obesity-related diseases are roughly $50 million per 100,000 residents. If these 10 cities cut their obesity rates down to the national average, the combined savings to their communities would be $500 million in health care costs each year.5
http://www.healthycommunitieshealthyfut ... f-obesity/

i can't attest to the soundness of the information.

gotta run to the doctor, as it happens. all paid for by the proud citizens of the us of a

thanx kids

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Fast googlage. This link is right in my wheelhouse. This is their real work.....
NLC lobbies Congress on multiple issues, including city infrastructure, particularly transportation; supporting local energy efficiency and conservation efforts; strengthening and stabilizing the housing market; helping build stable families; supporting community safety; and reforming the country’s immigration system. NLC’s core lobbying principles include avoiding unfunded mandates, preserving local authority and protecting the intergovernmental partnership.
Get that federal dolla dolla bills. yo.

Good start though, at least they provided a footnote to the Cawley study and several others. Most of them look pretty solid but the ones I looked at didn't correct for income level or other health factors like smoking etc. I'm probably wrong on the rebuttal study because I can;t find it.

Regardless of the shitbags running public health statistics, the obvious truth is more useful. This bitch is too fat and she is crazy.

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

Supposedly Mike Boyle told Alan Aragon that he really couldn't be effective about educating in diet since he's never been fat.
[Therefore all Oncologists must have cancer to get board certified.]
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

You can't cure cancer by shutting your pie hole.

Someone who's lost a chunk and kept it off is much more impressive to me that someone who has never been there.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
dead man walking wrote:bd,

Oh..totally, rampant conjecture is really good enoguh for me. I just recall a study that seemed to solidly counter that assumption. I could be wrong though.
It's not perfect, but this is the best study that comes to mind. They estimate that around 20% of our healthcare expenditures are spent on illnesses related to obesity.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

From what I can tell, it's the main one that gets cited. Still hunting a free version to see how they deal with the correlation causality thing.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

If being a fatty fat fat doesn't increase health care costs and kill you quicker, why is Mrs. Ossiah diddling with school lunches and the food police chasing purveyors of fast foods for their evil fattening deeds and such?

If being fat is fine, then the people who help you get fat are fine.

I'm feeling some cognitive dissonance in the ether.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party