Pakastani rape ring in UK

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Pakastani rape ring in UK

Post by buckethead »

Lucy’s account of her experience is emblematic of what investigators say happened during a 16-year reign of terror and impunity in this poor northern English town of 257,000, where at least 1,400 children, some as young as 11, were groomed for sexual exploitation while the authorities looked the other way. One girl told investigators that gang rape was part of growing up in her neighborhood.
The victims identified in the report were all white, while the perpetrators were mostly of Pakistani heritage, many of them working in nighttime industries like taxi driving and takeout restaurants.
Article

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: Pakastani rape ring in UK

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Absolutely disgusting example of political correctness gone wrong and exactly why the UK has to have talks about "sharia law"

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Didn't read the whole thing, but the narrative that white police wouldn't investigate brown people raping little white girls for fear of being called racist seems extraordinarily improbable.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Didn't read the whole thing, but the narrative that white police wouldn't investigate brown people raping little white girls for fear of being called racist seems extraordinarily improbable.
What conclusion would you draw from the evidence?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Didn't read the whole thing, but the narrative that white police wouldn't investigate brown people raping little white girls for fear of being called racist seems extraordinarily improbable.
My read was it was corruption and intimidation of officials, not PC-phobia

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

From the article:
Some officers and local officials told the investigation that they did not act for fear of being accused of racism. But Ms. Jay said that for years there was an undeniable culture of institutional sexism. Her investigation heard that police referred to victims as “tarts” and to the girls’ abuse as a “lifestyle choice.”
The lack of attribution is telling. I think it's much, much more likely there was bribery, or something else to the story not being told.
Shaf wrote:Absolutely disgusting example of political correctness gone wrong and exactly why the UK has to have talks about "sharia law"
Sharia shuts this shit down. The Taliban made pederasty punishable by death.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:From the article:
Some officers and local officials told the investigation that they did not act for fear of being accused of racism. But Ms. Jay said that for years there was an undeniable culture of institutional sexism. Her investigation heard that police referred to victims as “tarts” and to the girls’ abuse as a “lifestyle choice.”
The lack of attribution is telling. I think it's much, much more likely there was bribery, or something else to the story not being told.
Shaf wrote:Absolutely disgusting example of political correctness gone wrong and exactly why the UK has to have talks about "sharia law"

Only amongst the faithful. Infidels are open game. Islam is a religion founded on rape and pillage. Even then, Sharia is applied differently across the Muslim world and has nothing to do with a bunch of Paki pimps/rapists exploiting runaway teenagers.

I blame Political Correctness, bureaucratic indifference, and plain old police/institutional corruption. Plenty of blame to go around. Shit like that doesn't go down for years without some pay off to the local officials. I bet you the next shoe to drop is that the locals were getting paid off and were also sampling the goods.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Or they were afraid of repercussions. That's why these reports are designed for anonymity.
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Not sure if serious. They didn't in practice.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

I wonder if the limey pigs would have conveniently lost the evidence if a girl's father had slit some pedophiles' throats.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Turdacious wrote:
Or they were afraid of repercussions. That's why these reports are designed for anonymity.
In order to tolerate widespread something as heinous as child sexual abuse, you need a whole lot of otherwise moral people to rationalize like crazy. Religious people thinking they have to protect their church, organizations like scouting protecting the organization, or people afraid of those in very high places.

Pakistani organized crime rings raping little white girls does not fit those descriptions. I can believe some people didn't have the guts to face something, but I can't believe you had an entire police force completely compromised out of fear of accusations of racism. At the very least, the racist cops would have done something about it.
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sure did. Hanging pedophiles and rapists from tank turrets and leaving them to rot.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/606581/posts
http://www.unric.org/en/latest-un-buzz/ ... fghanistan

Taliban was all kinds of fucked up, but the pederasty popular among the Central Asian folks doesn't have anything to do with them.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

What is your point Spells? There is nothing left to talk about. The crimes are known. The victims are known. The ring is known. The perpetrators are known.

Bring on the elephants. I submit to you:

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Fat Cat wrote:What is your point Spells? There is nothing left to talk about. The crimes are known. The victims are known. The ring is known. The perpetrators are known.
Not all perpetrators. Some police or local governmental/other leaders were involved and haven't been caught.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Afghani boys have been buttfucked by their uncles for centuries. It's all good.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fat Cat wrote:What is your point Spells? There is nothing left to talk about. The crimes are known. The victims are known. The ring is known. The perpetrators are known.
Not all perpetrators. Some police or local governmental/other leaders were involved and haven't been caught.
Provided you feed and care for the elephants, they will work for years.

Yorkie
Corporal

Post by Yorkie »

No that's pretty much bang on the money over here. In certain communities if you kick up enough fuss and play the race card. All authorities will back down quick sharp.

There was a Huge culture of the police etc been racist in the 60s to 90s. has now swung so far the opposite way the certain communities are untouchable. The police also fear more race riots. Lots of northern mill towns are tinder boxes waiting to explode again. In the area I cover as a ff. there are large numbers of white no go estates.

However the Albanians and Hungarians are now kicking ass and taking the estates off them
Street by street.

A similar problem happened in a town called rochdale a few years ago.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

There is plenty of evidence that Pakis and Bangladeshis are infiltrating the instruments of power in England and throughout the UK. See Operation Trojan Horse:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trojan_Horse

Fortunately, we are equipped with a state of the art solution:

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
In order to tolerate widespread something as heinous as child sexual abuse, you need a whole lot of otherwise moral people to rationalize like crazy. Religious people thinking they have to protect their church, organizations like scouting protecting the organization, or people afraid of those in very high places.

Pakistani organized crime rings raping little white girls does not fit those descriptions. I can believe some people didn't have the guts to face something, but I can't believe you had an entire police force completely compromised out of fear of accusations of racism. At the very least, the racist cops would have done something about it.
Racist action by racist cops acting on their own is one thing. Selective enforcement driven by their bosses is another. Police departments have done this forever.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sure did. Hanging pedophiles and rapists from tank turrets and leaving them to rot.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/606581/posts
http://www.unric.org/en/latest-un-buzz/ ... fghanistan

Taliban was all kinds of fucked up, but the pederasty popular among the Central Asian folks doesn't have anything to do with them.
Those were show trials, and much ado about nothing. The Taliban needed the support of the pederast tribes. Boy rape is not a universal Muslim thing; it's only common in certain cultures-- whether Sharia law is the rule or not. Pakis I know (and I don't know a lot of them), but they all seem to see pedarastry as a reason to hate Afghans-- a group they wouldn't like anyway.

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

I used to have a Tempurpedic pedarest but it was too hot in the summer

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Bring on the elephants. I submit to you:

Until now, I knew not of elephants as noble instruments of trunkulent justice.

As usual, I don't understand Spells' point. If it's that we don't know 100% exactly who and how many are involved, the elephants can get started now and keep at it until the whole lot are but crimson spots on England's verdant fields.

The point is simply that savages raped and enslaved with the tacit approval of the supposedly civilized. Jumbo stomp the lot of them.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Here's the thing that kills me. These weren't runaways. They mostly lived with their parents. If I saw a friends kid at McDonalds with an older man, I'd probably call her. Wtf? Small town? No one noticed this shit? Of course the Paki's are to blame. But seriously. Wtf?
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

There used to be a thing in the UK called "Paki bashing." A whole lot of English guys would beat the shit out of a Pakistani guy for no good reason. Well now they have a good reason. (Select the Paki pederasts please.)

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Yorkie wrote:
However the Albanians and Hungarians are now kicking ass and taking the estates off them
Street by street.
Once the Albanians show up, Liam Neeson won't be far behind. And no girls are getting raped on his watch.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."