Re: Jurassic World

Post by TerryB »

:nobody
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

It was fucking awesome. Ridiculous and awesome. Kind of like Godzilla mixed with Furious 7 mixed with some stupid movie about training animals. And a hot redhead amazon who manages to run away from dinosaurs in high heels throughout the whole movie. We fucking loved it. Me and all 8 children I took to the movie.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Protobuilder wrote:I don't watch dinosaur movies because I'm not 12.
No kids?

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

syaigh wrote:It was fucking awesome. Ridiculous and awesome. Kind of like Godzilla mixed with Furious 7 mixed with some stupid movie about training animals. And a hot redhead amazon who manages to run away from dinosaurs in high heels throughout the whole movie. We fucking loved it. Me and all 8 children I took to the movie.
My kids loved it....especially my son, he hasn't stopped talking about it. But he just turned 6 yesterday, so I assume this is typical.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:I don't watch dinosaur movies because I'm not 12.
No kids?
I don't watch kids either because that would just be creepy.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

syaigh wrote:It was fucking awesome. Ridiculous and awesome. Kind of like Godzilla mixed with Furious 7 mixed with some stupid movie about training animals. And a hot redhead amazon who manages to run away from dinosaurs in high heels throughout the whole movie. We fucking loved it. Me and all 8 children I took to the movie.
Opie's daughter.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

cleaner464 wrote:
Opie's daughter.
I thought she was hot and then she'd look a certain way and all I could see was Richie Cunningham. Creepy.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Pinky wrote:Is this the one where a multi-species family of dinosaurs travels through time on a magic train, learning PC life lessons with a touch of paleontology?
That's Dinosaur Train on PBS Kids.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy