KENNY X IS GETTING A PEDICURE AT BETTY NAILS RIGHT NOW!!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

KENNY X IS GETTING A PEDICURE AT BETTY NAILS RIGHT NOW!!

Post by Kenny X »

Literally *RIGHT NOW*! The Soon-To-Be Mrs. Kenny X brought me to Betty Nails to get a pedicure, she says it'll help me relax and unwind, with all the crazy hours I've been working. I'm sitting in a vibrating, massage chair, while a Vietnamese lady feverishly buffs my feet with scrubby things. And apparently they massage your feet and legs, too!! This is great!!!!

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Re: KENNY X IS GETTING A PERICURE AT BETTY NAILS RIGHT NOW!!

Post by Beer Jew »

Mrs Kenny X and the future Mrs Kenny X sound very happy together!

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Beer Jew wrote:Mrs Kenny X and the future Mrs Kenny X sound very happy together!
Yes sir, we very much are!! :happiness: \:D/

Also, I see what you did there.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Kenny X wrote:
Beer Jew wrote:Mrs Kenny X and the future Mrs Kenny X sound very happy together!
Yes sir, we very much are!! :happiness: \:D/

Also, I see what you did there.

He has his moments!
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Re: KENNY X IS GETTING A PEDICURE AT BETTY NAILS RIGHT NOW!!

Post by Kenny X »

He can call me whatever he wants and speculate on my sexuality all he'd like, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm sitting here in a vibrating, massaging barka lounger with hot, moist towels on my legs and feet, after having Ling Ling lovingly caress and massage them, post callous scraping. Also, I'm drinking a frozen daiquiri out of a styrofoam cup, which I bought at the drive-thru on the way here.

WINNING!

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Kenny X wrote:He can call me whatever he wants and speculate on my sexuality all he'd like, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm sitting here in a vibrating, massaging barka lounger with hot, moist towels on my legs and feet, after having Ling Ling lovingly caress and massage them, post callous scraping. Also, I'm drinking a frozen daiquiri out of a styrofoam cup, which I bought at the drive-thru on the way here.

WINNING!
Many a brave and smart man have gone before you. Bravo young Jedi. Bravo.

And I swear those massage chairs can beat a chiropractic adjustment or trigger point massage sometimes.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

syaigh wrote:
Kenny X wrote:He can call me whatever he wants and speculate on my sexuality all he'd like, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm sitting here in a vibrating, massaging barka lounger with hot, moist towels on my legs and feet, after having Ling Ling lovingly caress and massage them, post callous scraping. Also, I'm drinking a frozen daiquiri out of a styrofoam cup, which I bought at the drive-thru on the way here.

WINNING!
Many a brave and smart man have gone before you. Bravo young Jedi. Bravo.

And I swear those massage chairs can beat a chiropractic adjustment or trigger point massage sometimes.

Those chairs are awesome!! I want one of my own in my living room! My top, middle and lower trapezius are all loose and relaxed right now.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Happy ending or a full refund
Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

WINNING!
How big were Ling Ling's ears?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Turdacious wrote:

WINNING!

About normal size for a tee-tiny Vietnamese woman.

But check this out- her grip strength was AMAZING. Like, she could probably bend a St. Croix Forge #1 horse shoe!

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Kenny X wrote:
Turdacious wrote:

WINNING!

Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

nafod wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
Turdacious wrote:

WINNING!

Wouldn't be the first time a joke went over my head.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Dang Turd. Really?