The Brown Horde

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

The Brown Horde

Post by baffled »

"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: The Brown Horde

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Let's not get hysterical.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Who's hysterical?
- Buck Brannaman

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

What do you mean, "hysterical"..?

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

No...let's.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

It's a terror attack by piece of shit human refuse that the country let into it's borders for humanitarian reasons.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Testiclaw

Post by Testiclaw »

Religions are tempered by the relentless battles against modernity.

Islam has been largely insulated from this.

Islam is a religion of war. The most extreme followers are acting in accordance of literal readings of the Koran and Hadith.

We don't have the time or ability to passively wait for Islam to catch up in the ways we have allowed the other Abrahamic religions.

Islam needs to go.
My cousin is a redheaded german-mexican, we call him a beanerschnitzel

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

^bullseye.
- Buck Brannaman

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Get real, Spells.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Let's not get hysterical.
By all means, let's not get upset until they trigger a Dirty Bomb.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Fuck the Allah worshipping muds.

Vote for Trump and the TOTAL WAR option.

Testiclaw

Post by Testiclaw »

It's no secret I'm a lefty.

But the left has fallen off the edge of its "acceptance" culture.

A disgusting, scourge of violence and subjugation, migrating to every corner of the globe through devine-commanded fear and ownership?

No. No tolerance. None.

Make no mistake: it's going to come down to civilization or Abrahamic religion. The left is far too willing to let themselves be ignorant victims, in the name of all things PC.

And they're too fucking stupid to see it.
My cousin is a redheaded german-mexican, we call him a beanerschnitzel

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:What do you mean, "hysterical"..?
Post-9/11 would be an example. More recently, Trump's polls jumped after Paris and San Bernadino. We've been known to make bad decisions in the wake of terror attacks. "The Brown Horde" they aren't. A terrible attack, but let's not freak the fuck out.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

I'm all about rationality but fuck me when will people realize a savage is a savage.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

I've already said it: 'Carthago delenda est'.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

terra

Post by terra »

Does anyone remember that other time a Clinton was caught telling fucking big lies and bombs starting going off in Europe?

Bill and Lewinsky blowjob incident = "Nothing to see here. We've decided to bomb the Yugoslavians, quick all eyes on Europe!"
Wikileaks releases the damning Hillary emails in a searchable format for all to see = "Look over there, bombs in Europe again!"

Yeah, yeah, I know that's a bit 'tinfoil hat'... But, I haven't seen anything on our mainstream news about the Hillairy emails. Funny, cos its a fairly big fucking deal.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

This will make folks feel better. Prepping to take back Mosul. Nice video in the story.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-us-le ... adquarters
MosulEye also confirmed that IS militants were using some university buildings, and that the coalition strikes had managed to kill dozens of the terror group's fighters. Classes, the activist group said, were not in session when the bombs fell.

Chris Woods, the director of Airwars.org, a UK-based organization that tracks civilian casualties in Iraq and Syria, called the weekend bombing "ferocious" and "horrific."

"You can see in the videos that the destruction is almost absolute," he remarked, noting that the strike was one of the most brutal his organization had ever documented. "We have never seen anything like this in 18 months, and we have looked at thousands and thousands of photos and videos across both Iraq and Syria."
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

M.G. Oprea in the Federalist
More to the point, Europe was uncomfortable asking its Muslim communities to assimilate. European leaders felt that would be too reminiscent of the colonial era. Their guilt and newfound “enlightenment” guided them to leave these people to their communities, culture, and religion. At the same time, however, they also ostracized them. What resulted was tight-knit majority-Muslim enclaves often on the outskirts of major European cities (like Saint Denis on the outer edge of Paris, where one of the Paris attackers was found).

They are loyal, at best, to the local Muslim community with whom they share a sense of solidarity, or in its worst manifestations, to ISIS and its global sense of destiny.
These communities are volatile places that are not dissimilar, in some ways, to certain American inner cities. They remain close-knit via shared language, Arabic, shared religion, Islam, and a continued influx of immigration from their countries of origin. This is no longer just family reunification. It is common, for example, for second- and third-generation North African immigrants to look to their ancestral home for a spouse. This is most common among men. They want a woman uncorrupted by European values. These marriage practices keep a continuous supply of first-generation mothers having second-generation children.

These problems have now come home to roost. Europe has on its hands millions of Muslims, many of whom, although certainly not all, identify first as Muslims and second as Europeans. They are loyal, at best, to the local Muslim community with whom they share a sense of solidarity, or in its worst manifestations, to ISIS and its global sense of destiny. This manifests itself in its most extreme in attacking the great evil that is the West—even if it has been their home for their entire life. But, as has played out in the last few months, it is also manifesting itself in a large community of people willing to aid and abet terrorist networks in Europe.
Obama, the Hilldemon, and other assorted libs first response to Islamofascist attacks is always to prattle about our "values", raising the false flag of racism by the people being victimized, and to set up the straw man argument that we can't fight the world's 1.6 billion muslims.

I hate to use the term world leader and Trump in the same sentence but he's the only major person on the world stage who's confronting the issue directly. His prescriptions might be stupid but are they more stupid than Merkel's with her resettlement of 1,000,000 unvetted people who come directly from the heart of the enemy's territory?

Two world views are contributing to the destruction of Europe and the west. First, Islamism and second the Progressive catechism is so invested in diversity, colonial guilt, fear of racism, and lack of love for their own culture, that they'd rather sacrifice their culture and their lives than initiate prudent immigration policies.

The citizenry know that the deaths in these unending horrific attacks are an accepted collateral damage of their leaders' policies. Trump is a relatively benign US response to the Progressive religion of diversity at all costs. What comes out of Europe could be much worse.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

It was put, I thought rather succinctly, on local Baltimore radio last week: There are parts of Europe that aren't European anymore.
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: I hate to use the term world leader and Trump in the same sentence but he's the only major person on the world stage who's confronting the issue directly.
We are not Belgium. We did not invite these folks in to do the grunt labor work after we killed off the young folk in WWII like they did. We do not have 50% unemployment in our muslim ghettos, and a rejection of Merkin values like they do. We don't have only 22 non-whites out of a few thousand police. We don't have Belgium's shit-tacular intelligence folks, we're not a country paralyzed by bickering between the Flemish and the Walloons, Etc.

Different problems require different solutions.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote: I hate to use the term world leader and Trump in the same sentence but he's the only major person on the world stage who's confronting the issue directly.
We are not Belgium. We did not invite these folks in to do the grunt labor work after we killed off the young folk in WWII like they did. We do not have 50% unemployment in our muslim ghettos, and a rejection of Merkin values like they do. We don't have only 22 non-whites out of a few thousand police. We don't have Belgium's shit-tacular intelligence folks, we're not a country paralyzed by bickering between the Flemish and the Walloons, Etc.

Different problems require different solutions.
I accept that fully and think it does violate our values to deny entry to our country solely based on religion. What I don't accept are endlessly repeated straw man arguments and Progressive pontifications that fail to directly address what the problem is and where it's primarily centered.

The US people clearly see an Islamism (and unfettered immigration) problem across the world and know that their president is a liar or a fool (or both) for his refusal to even utter the "I" word. Islamists are blowing people up all over the world and Obama says that we need to bring in >10,000 poorly vetted people from the belly of that beast.

It's a key reason a tool like Trump has gained the massive traction that he has.

P.S.
Fuck all Walloons whatever they are.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Post by Beer Jew »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:M.G. Oprea in the Federalist
More to the point, Europe was uncomfortable asking its Muslim communities to assimilate. European leaders felt that would be too reminiscent of the colonial era. Their guilt and newfound “enlightenment” guided them to leave these people to their communities, culture, and religion. At the same time, however, they also ostracized them. What resulted was tight-knit majority-Muslim enclaves often on the outskirts of major European cities (like Saint Denis on the outer edge of Paris, where one of the Paris attackers was found).

They are loyal, at best, to the local Muslim community with whom they share a sense of solidarity, or in its worst manifestations, to ISIS and its global sense of destiny.
These communities are volatile places that are not dissimilar, in some ways, to certain American inner cities. They remain close-knit via shared language, Arabic, shared religion, Islam, and a continued influx of immigration from their countries of origin. This is no longer just family reunification. It is common, for example, for second- and third-generation North African immigrants to look to their ancestral home for a spouse. This is most common among men. They want a woman uncorrupted by European values. These marriage practices keep a continuous supply of first-generation mothers having second-generation children.

These problems have now come home to roost. Europe has on its hands millions of Muslims, many of whom, although certainly not all, identify first as Muslims and second as Europeans. They are loyal, at best, to the local Muslim community with whom they share a sense of solidarity, or in its worst manifestations, to ISIS and its global sense of destiny. This manifests itself in its most extreme in attacking the great evil that is the West—even if it has been their home for their entire life. But, as has played out in the last few months, it is also manifesting itself in a large community of people willing to aid and abet terrorist networks in Europe.
Obama, the Hilldemon, and other assorted libs first response to Islamofascist attacks is always to prattle about our "values", raising the false flag of racism by the people being victimized, and to set up the straw man argument that we can't fight the world's 1.6 billion muslims.

I hate to use the term world leader and Trump in the same sentence but he's the only major person on the world stage who's confronting the issue directly. His prescriptions might be stupid but are they more stupid than Merkel's with her resettlement of 1,000,000 unvetted people who come directly from the heart of the enemy's territory?

Two world views are contributing to the destruction of Europe and the west. First, Islamism and second the Progressive catechism is so invested in diversity, colonial guilt, fear of racism, and lack of love for their own culture, that they'd rather sacrifice their culture and their lives than initiate prudent immigration policies.

The citizenry know that the deaths in these unending horrific attacks are an accepted collateral damage of their leaders' policies. Trump is a relatively benign US response to the Progressive religion of diversity at all costs. What comes out of Europe could be much worse.
What exactly is Trump doing to confront the issue directly? Over here in the UK, all I caught was a slew of rhetoric about "hitting them hard" without anything concrete behind it. How will he hit them? What are his plans?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

... know that their president is a liar or a fool (or both) for his refusal to even utter the "I" word.
I spent a bunch of time, including a year deployed away from my family, helping to hunt terrorists. Now, they all had names that could be from the Baghdad, Islamabad, Mecca, Mogadishu phonebooks so draw your conclusions on who we were hunting, but for all of those efforts we also had guys whose names were from the Baghdad, Islamabad, Mecca, Mogadishu phone directories right there helping us. Some were in the enemies of my enemies club, some liked us. It just didn't really help to spend a lot of time making a big deal out of the fact that the targets were Islamic terrorists when the partners were Islamic partners. We all knew who we were hunting.

In short, actions not words. I wish I could have seen the video feed for this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/07/politics/ ... -fighters/
Washington (CNN)In a move to stop what the U.S. military said was an imminent threat against U.S. troops and African peacekeeping forces in Somalia, a U.S. strike in Somalia killed as many as 150 suspected Al-Shabaab fighters, the Pentagon said Monday....a U.S. official told CNN that the Al-Shabaab fighters were standing outside in military formation when the strike occurred.

Yes, I'm drunk

Post by Yes, I'm drunk »

Testiclaw wrote:It's no secret I'm a lefty.

But the left has fallen off the edge of its "acceptance" culture.

A disgusting, scourge of violence and subjugation, migrating to every corner of the globe through devine-commanded fear and ownership?

No. No tolerance. None.

Make no mistake: it's going to come down to civilization or Abrahamic religion. The left is far too willing to let themselves be ignorant victims, in the name of all things PC.

And they're too fucking stupid to see it.
Sigh.

It was Christianity that kept Islam out of Europe for 1500 years. But now the "left", with its philosophy of liberte, egalite, fraternite, now in charge, which has allowed it back in. Not that it matters now. It's all over for the West.