Female West Point Cadets "Black Power" Fist Salute - SHOCKING...

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
johno
Sergeant Commanding

Female West Point Cadets "Black Power" Fist Salute - SHOCKING...

Post by johno »

...four years of West Point, and half of these women can't make a proper fist.

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

SubClaw

Re: Female West Point Cadets "Black Power" Fist Salute - SHOCKING...

Post by SubClaw »

1st Division Barracks (Obama).
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Double post.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Don't worry. They will be Commissary Officers, Supply Officers, and Medical Service Corps types. For some reason they avoid any real combat or combat support role.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

powerlifter54 wrote:Don't worry. They will be Commissary Officers, Supply Officers, and Medical Service Corps types. For some reason they avoid any real combat or combat support role.
Women or blacks?
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:
powerlifter54 wrote:Don't worry. They will be Commissary Officers, Supply Officers, and Medical Service Corps types. For some reason they avoid any real combat or combat support role.
Women or blacks?
Blacks. To them, West Point is just the apex of the civil service ladder.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Looks like expert saber sparring to me.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Probably got hit with too many pillow cases full of Red Bull.

As for combat arms, the first female african-american cadet killed was medical service corps. Killed by an IED.
Don’t believe everything you think.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

75% of Casualities in Iraq were white. 10% Latino, 10% Black.

http://usiraq.procon.org/view.resource. ... eID=000671
Leaving out the five ambiguous cases (mixed or unknown), minorities have suffered only 20 percent of the military deaths in Operation Enduring Freedom, despite making up 38 percent of the 20 to 24 year olds in 2008. Per capita, Non-Hispanic whites have been 2.47 times as likely as minorities to die in Afghanistan.

http://www.govexec.com/defense/2004/05/ ... tan/16814/

It is wrong to say that minorities are disproportionately bearing the burden. Whites are indeed slightly under-represented in today's active-duty military as a whole: They make up 64.2 percent of the force, compared with 69.1 percent of the U.S. population. (The reserve components are somewhat whiter.) But whites are slightly over-represented among the dead, at 70.9 percent.

Conversely, African-Americans are notably over-represented in the military as a whole. They make up 19.1 percent of the active-duty force, and a staggering 24 percent of the Army, as opposed to just 12.1 percent of the population. But blacks are not significantly over-represented among the dead of this global war: They make up only 12.4 percent.

The reason for this discrepancy, say experts, is that although blacks sign up in greater numbers, they cluster pragmatically in noncombat units whose training in mechanics, electronics, and logistics translates well into civilian careers upon leaving uniform. "The proportion of blacks to whites is very much smaller in the combat arms than in other branches," said retired Maj. Gen. Robert Scales, former commandant of the Army War College and a noted author. He added that Special Forces and aviation units have the smallest percentage of minorities of all segments of the military.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Topic author
johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

powerlifter54 wrote:
Special Forces ... have the smallest percentage of minorities of all segments of the military.
I blame the Swim Test.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

johno wrote:...four years of West Point, and half of these women can't make a proper fist.

over/under on the code name for that building being Ninigger hall?
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

johno wrote:
powerlifter54 wrote:
Special Forces ... have the smallest percentage of minorities of all segments of the military.
I blame the Swim Test.
LOL! I have heard tales.

I guess the Libs "special people" just are not all that special when they have to prove themselves.

Gee, who'd have thought it?! :-)

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I wonder how many better, more patriotic, more warrior souled candidates did not get into the USMA because these bitches got the appointments?

If your allegiance is not 100% to the Constitution, you should never be commissioned. You want people on your team that are all about the team.

Then there was the bitch marching to graduation who was on her smart phone texting. Someone should have jerked her out of line, based the thing and told her " You can either redo this year or leave."

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

DARTH wrote:I wonder how many better, more patriotic, more warrior souled candidates did not get into the USMA because these bitches got the appointments?

If your allegiance is not 100% to the Constitution, you should never be commissioned. You want people on your team that are all about the team.
The team decided on Affirmative Action. Get in line, commie.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Good one, Steve.

War with China in 10-20 years will cull a lot of none sense then. I see some officers my son's might have to frag or write reports that say " And Lt. Shinikwa was killed by enemy small arms fire, I took over command of the platoon and fought us out of the trap the Major walked us into" meaning he took a captured AK and shot the bitch in the head.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Well, why we are shitting on the less than steeler canidates here, I hope this link works here...