Post a random picture

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: Post a random picture

Post by nafod »

Don’t believe everything you think.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

They gave that guy a really small hand.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

they used the donald trump mold
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Topic author
Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

makes his pecker feel bigger

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I think he must have upset someone at the VA.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Staff Sergeant Leroy A. Petry
United States Army

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty:

Staff Sergeant Leroy A. Petry distinguished himself by acts of gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty in action with an armed enemy in the vicinity of Paktya Province, Afghanistan, on May 26, 2008. As a Weapons Squad Leader with D Company, 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Staff Sergeant Petry moved to clear the courtyard of a house that potentially contained high-value combatants. While crossing the courtyard, Staff Sergeant Petry and another Ranger were engaged and wounded by automatic weapons fire from enemy fighters. Still under enemy fire, and wounded in both legs, Staff Sergeant Petry led the other Ranger to cover. He then reported the situation and engaged the enemy with a hand grenade, providing suppression as another Ranger moved to his position. The enemy quickly responded by maneuvering closer and throwing grenades. The first grenade explosion knocked his two fellow Rangers to the ground and wounded both with shrapnel. A second grenade then landed only a few feet away from them. Instantly realizing the danger, Staff Sergeant Petry, unhesitatingly and with complete disregard for his safety, deliberately and selflessly moved forward, picked up the grenade, and in an effort to clear the immediate threat, threw the grenade away from his fellow Rangers. As he was releasing the grenade it detonated, amputating his right hand at the wrist and further injuring him with multiple shrapnel wounds. Although picking up and throwing the live grenade grievously wounded Staff Sergeant Petry, his gallant act undeniably saved his fellow Rangers from being severely wounded or killed. Despite the severity of his wounds, Staff Sergeant Petry continued to maintain the presence of mind to place a tourniquet on his right wrist before communicating the situation by radio in order to coordinate support for himself and his fellow wounded Rangers. Staff Sergeant Petry's extraordinary heroism and devotion to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service, and reflect great credit upon himself, 75th Ranger Regiment, and the United States Army.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

bennyonesix wrote:I think he must have upset someone at the VA.
If you look closely, he's got an I-limb ultra, which is the Porsche of prosthetics. Controllable through muscles in the wrist. Fully capable of executing "the Presidential"

http://www.touchbionics.com/products/ac ... limb-ultra
Don’t believe everything you think.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

White men named leroy are not to be trifled with.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Shape's crew...

You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Tom
Sarge

Post by Tom »

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Crust Bucket wrote:Shape's crew...

Hilarious! I hang out with a diverse crowd.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

CzAyB87UQEUSsLp.jpg
CzAyB87UQEUSsLp.jpg (74.23 KiB) Viewed 7465 times

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

nafod wrote:
Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:/\ /\ /\ /\

What is that, a storyboard of some sort for the "miracle on the Hudson"?
It's a riff on the standard approach plate. Inside pilot joke. Here's what a typical approach plate looks like (this is what that knucklehead up the in cockpit is reading to help guide him to a landing)

Any airport that has an instrument flight procedure will have one. Here's the one for landing at the South Pole.

Ha! This is pretty funny
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

tough old man wrote:Staff Sergeant Leroy A. Petry
United States Army

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty:

Staff Sergeant Leroy A. Petry distinguished himself by acts of gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty in action with an armed enemy in the vicinity of Paktya Province, Afghanistan, on May 26, 2008. As a Weapons Squad Leader with D Company, 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Staff Sergeant Petry moved to clear the courtyard of a house that potentially contained high-value combatants. While crossing the courtyard, Staff Sergeant Petry and another Ranger were engaged and wounded by automatic weapons fire from enemy fighters. Still under enemy fire, and wounded in both legs, Staff Sergeant Petry led the other Ranger to cover. He then reported the situation and engaged the enemy with a hand grenade, providing suppression as another Ranger moved to his position. The enemy quickly responded by maneuvering closer and throwing grenades. The first grenade explosion knocked his two fellow Rangers to the ground and wounded both with shrapnel. A second grenade then landed only a few feet away from them. Instantly realizing the danger, Staff Sergeant Petry, unhesitatingly and with complete disregard for his safety, deliberately and selflessly moved forward, picked up the grenade, and in an effort to clear the immediate threat, threw the grenade away from his fellow Rangers. As he was releasing the grenade it detonated, amputating his right hand at the wrist and further injuring him with multiple shrapnel wounds. Although picking up and throwing the live grenade grievously wounded Staff Sergeant Petry, his gallant act undeniably saved his fellow Rangers from being severely wounded or killed. Despite the severity of his wounds, Staff Sergeant Petry continued to maintain the presence of mind to place a tourniquet on his right wrist before communicating the situation by radio in order to coordinate support for himself and his fellow wounded Rangers. Staff Sergeant Petry's extraordinary heroism and devotion to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service, and reflect great credit upon himself, 75th Ranger Regiment, and the United States Army.

Eh, this is more silver star territory, if you ask me.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

CzUwRm8XEAARzg2.jpg
CzUwRm8XEAARzg2.jpg (55.41 KiB) Viewed 6865 times

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

bennyonesix wrote:CzUwRm8XEAARzg2.jpg
When they invent the time machine it's going to be used for sex more than anything else.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party