Trump got golden showers in the bed where Obama slept

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Trump got golden showers in the bed where Obama slept

Post by Wild Bill »

"Putin motivated by fear and hatred of Hillary CLINTON." =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Attachments
fear and hatred.jpg
fear and hatred.jpg (7.1 KiB) Viewed 7587 times

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Americans are so gullible people :)

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Bad businesman.
Attachments
looser.jpg
looser.jpg (14.28 KiB) Viewed 7585 times

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

tonkadtx wrote:Appointed as Secretary of State for the United States until 2013, some would argue a more powerful position than any elected office except President
You said "elected" before.
tonkadtx wrote:Strong indications she sold access to her position to foreign governments.
Zero indications she sold access to her position. Plenty of allegations, but that's not the same thing.

Strong indications that donors to the foundation requested access. And strong indications that Clinton's staff worked hard to find polite ways to handle those requests without alienating the donors, which is probably a pretty normal part of a staff's job.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

And where was that source? Hid under the table? =D>
Attachments
directly.jpg
directly.jpg (11.04 KiB) Viewed 7584 times

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Every day that we talk about Trump and urine in the same sentence is a brighter day than yesterday.

Seriously, Trump supporters. If pictures and video had accompanied the story so that it was indisputable, would you have been surprised? Or just disappointed he was caught?

I bet Melania would not have been surprised.

Like all good fake stories, it contains essential truthiness.

During Trump's press conference he lectured the press on how careful he is when traveling, as there are hidden microphones everywhere. I almost spewed, as I remembered the audio and video of that 59 year old moron bragging about grabbing women by the pussy to some pathetic Hollywood flunky in order to gain his admiration and affirmation, all while wearing a mike that he knew he was wearing.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

tonkadtx wrote:
NBC says the briefing to Trump didn't happen. CNN gave Trump an inch, he took a mile.
You have a source for that Turd? There is someone in my FB circle that we are Gorilla stomping who is still insisting this story is true. Including the Golden Showers.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... rence.html
The blog post links to the source.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote:Every day that we talk about Trump and urine in the same sentence is a brighter day than yesterday.

Seriously, Trump supporters. If pictures and video had accompanied the story so that it was indisputable, would you have been surprised? Or just disappointed he was caught?
If there's one thing long time IGxers know about, it's whether or not a golden shower story is real or fake. Nobody here was buying this one.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

we did learn donnie is a germaphobe. that's gotta mean he doesn't eat pussy. i mean, the vaginal biome is all about germs.

as the guy on the crew pouring concrete for bridge supports said: "show me a man who doesn't eat his wife, and i'll show you a broken marriage."

now we know why trump's women left him.

#melania'ssadplight
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

Hey Jim,
It's all right. You can argue semantics if you want. It's fine to admit when you're wrong, you won't turn into a pumpkin or anything. LOL. But please, keep spinning if you want.

Here, I'll do what you did. You said 7 or 8 years. It's only been 3 years. BOOM! I got you!

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Oh, I think Trump would absolutely pay to watch someone pee. It's more sanitary that way.

From the wayback machine...
Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump..."I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding,"
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.
4:23 PM - 6 Aug 2012
Attention all hackers: You are hacking everything else so please hack Obama's college records (destroyed?) and check "place of birth"
6:06 AM - 6 Sep 2014.
How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived
4:32 PM - 12 Dec 2013
Fuck Donald Trump. I look forward to all kinds of stuff coming from "extremely credible sources" for the next 4 years.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

You are an admitted liar.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

bennyonesix wrote:You are an admitted liar.
I am telling a 100% truthful fact when I say that I think Trump would absolutely pay to watch someone pee.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

That worked out well for the lefty loons.

If you are so stupid you give out your "password" to a Spearfisher or think your homebrewn server is safe or not turn over access to the FBI when you are hacked you probably think this fake news dump was a good idea. lol.

Please keep up the nonsense.

This is going better than I hoped for.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Topic author
milosz

Post by milosz »

Insane, uncorroborated stories have worked out well for the GOP for the last 30 years, Democrats might as well play too.

Trump's poll numbers are already shitty and now everyone in America is googling "watersports."

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

powerlifter54 wrote:This is going better than I hoped for.
What were you hoping for?
Citing the late justice Antonin Scalia’s opinion that a president cannot be more conflicted than his subordinates, Shaub brushed aside Trump’s excuses. “I appreciate that divestiture can be costly. But the president-elect would not be alone in making that sacrifice. I’ve been involved in just about every presidential nomination in the past 10 years. I also have been involved in the ethics review of presidents, vice presidents and most top White House officials. I’ve seen the sacrifices that these individuals have had to make. … He’s going to be asking his own appointees to make sacrifices. He’s going to be asking our men and women in uniform to risk their lives in conflicts around the world. So, no, I don’t think divestiture is too high a price to pay to be the president of the United States of America.”

Richard Painter, who served as ethics counsel in Republican administrations, pointed out that there has been a bipartisan tradition of upholding ethical norms.

Both Painter and Eisen stressed that the emoluments clause explicitly prohibits foreign governments’ money from flowing to the president. “The president is not above the law,” Painter said. Eisen predicted that Congress “won’t allow these emoluments flow.” Donating the proceeds of illegal emoluments is no solution, Eisen said. Eisen and Painter pointed out that foreign emoluments may flow from other parts of his business beyond the hotels. (These include trademarks, bank loans and other financial benefits.)

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

I hoped that you loons would be so crazed by Trump that you would play into his game just like you fools did for the entire election cycle.

You lost. You are losing worse every day. And you are going to get creamed in the Senatorial races if you keep it up. And you will.

Keep going by all means.

The RNC thanks you in advance.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

The best part of this whole thing is knowing I really don't need to worry or pay attention much for the next few years.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

tonkadtx wrote:Here, I'll do what you did. You said 7 or 8 years. It's only been 3 years. BOOM!
Keep trying. Hillary left her elected office as NY senator in 2009.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Damn shame we didn't elect the candidate who exposed national secrets to foreign hackers and the party that couldn't prevent a hack attack after repeated FBI warnings.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

milosz wrote:Insane, uncorroborated stories have worked out well for the GOP for the last 30 years, Democrats might as well play too.
A screw up of this magnitude is not a good sign for Dems.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

From a piece by a Gizmodo editor in NYT Room for Debate:
Judgments about what and how and why to publish vary from publication to publication, and that variation is healthy and productive. What CNN and BuzzFeed executed last night was a classic high-low interaction: CNN reported that the dossier existed and that it was of great public importance; BuzzFeed produced the dossier. CNN's vagueness was redeemed by BuzzFeed's specificity, and BuzzFeed's risk-taking was justified by CNN's testimony about the ultimate news value.
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/20 ... nald-trump
That the NYT is treating a tabloid journalist like a real one is a sign of the times, and not a good one.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

johno wrote:Damn shame we didn't elect the candidate who exposed national secrets to foreign hackers and the party that couldn't prevent a hack attack after repeated FBI warnings.
Ah, the long forgotten days of a few months ago. If only there were a group of highly paid analysts and pundits to put things into a useful and relevant context.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:If only there were a group of highly paid analysts and pundits to put things into a useful and relevant context.
Don't know about you, but my posting here is pro bono

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

nafod wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:If only there were a group of highly paid analysts and pundits to put things into a useful and relevant context.
Don't know about you, but my posting here is pro bono
You're getting paid what you're worth.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats