Anybody bleeding badly from a facelift?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Anybody bleeding badly from a facelift?

Post by nafod »

Just checking. Happens to me all the time.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Anybody bleeding badly from a facelift?

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

It is obviously that there was blood coming out of her wherever. He's seen it before.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

20170629_MikaTweet_.png
20170629_MikaTweet_.png (283.43 KiB) Viewed 10676 times
Ouch.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

from the department of silver linings:
"At least you're writing [about] this and not that we're going to kill millions of people," [a] White House official said
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

A bad headlift by Dr. Griffin.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Anyone know where to find Dr. Griffin?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

We got the best shitposter in chief don't we, folks? Probably the best ever. Fantastic.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I wish he would tweet more

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

nafod wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm I wish he would tweet more
Me too
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

climber511
Gunny

Post by climber511 »

I think the guy is completely full of shit with all his Twitter nonsense .............but he distracts the media away from the issues so easily it isn't funny - which seems to be his goal. He's either brilliant or a fu..... moron - I tend a lot more towards village idiot I guess. What he needs most at this point is to actually accomplish some things. So far not much has gotten done - stuff started but nothing ready to go yet. congress can't agree on anything - the place is mess. Where's a fifth grader when you need one? :)

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

If he does you need to make an investment.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

powerlifter54 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:39 pm
Me too
Curious why, PL? Is it like the way some people like to see car accidents?

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Agree with climber, he is either brilliant or a f'in moron. And at first take the left and their media cheerleaders always think the latter. But in the end either by luck of the morons or maybe brilliance he keeps winning and coming smelling like a rose.

I was a big fan and regular watcher of Morning Joe for years. Great right down the middle equal opportunity criticism of everything and anybody. But exactly about the time Joe began to make Mika squeaka, they took a big turn to full blown PDT hate and tear him up every day, personally as well as professionally. Generally accepted approach is to ignore it. Most Republicans do this and it doesn't work out well. PDT shoots back. His voters like it and I suspect it has gotten the loonies on the left even more off their game.

Liking how this is playing out more every day.

17 intelligence agencies agree with me. Lol.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

climber511
Gunny

Post by climber511 »

powerlifter54 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm Agree with climber, he is either brilliant or a f'in moron. And at first take the left and their media cheerleaders always think the latter. But in the end either by luck of the morons or maybe brilliance he keeps winning and coming smelling like a rose.

I was a big fan and regular watcher of Morning Joe for years. Great right down the middle equal opportunity criticism of everything and anybody. But exactly about the time Joe began to make Mika squeaka, they took a big turn to full blown PDT hate and tear him up every day, personally as well as professionally. Generally accepted approach is to ignore it. Most Republicans do this and it doesn't work out well. PDT shoots back. His voters like it and I suspect it has gotten the loonies on the left even more off their game.

Liking how this is playing out more every day.

17 intelligence agencies agree with me. Lol.
I guess my question at this point is "how long can this approach work" as the media seems to be catching on to it. If the Repubs don't get their act together here soon and put some legislation together that can pass - I don't think people are going to accept this forever.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

If his goal is to dominate headlines and political conversations - Mission Accomplished. His use of Twitter, etc. will occupy a place in history.
It's revolutionary that the President communicates directly to so many citizens. And illegals.

If his goal is to advance his agenda - I don't see how that's happening. Although, like Obama, he is doing a lot with his pen and his phone.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

the recent personal attack on a woman has got fox news guys and r's in d.c. chastising him. that's a new development. will he go back to feuding in ways that work for him, or will his tiny fingers tap out more diatribes that undermine his support?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

dead man walking wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 pm the recent personal attack on a woman has got fox news guys and r's in d.c. chastising him. that's a new development.
The same thing happened after the Megan Kelly incident. Nothing really new here.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

powerlifter54 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm Agree with climber, he is either brilliant or a f'in moron.
He's a brilliant con man. Nothing wrong with that, but normally in a 'con' you walk away with your pockets full and leave the knuckleheads behind you wondering WTF happened to their money. Here, he's stuck in full view.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

along the lines of nafod's post:

wasn't the kelly incident before he became president? this is an unfortunate reminder of that.

now he's pres, which presumably comes with some expectations about conduct. while this latest bloody bit may not cost him core supporters, he's vulnerable if he alienates the unenthusiastic people with his misogyny. also, r's more generally are at risk. they have a big stake in this, although donny tiny hands seems immune to counsel from moderating voices.

i'd like to think that at some point our better natures will kick in and we'll reject this behavior in our leader.

is this how you want your president to conduct himself?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

dead man walking wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:47 pm along the lines of nafod's post:

wasn't the kelly incident before he became president? this is an unfortunate reminder of that.

now he's pres, which presumably comes with some expectations about conduct. while this latest bloody bit may not cost him core supporters, he's vulnerable if he alienates the unenthusiastic people with his misogyny. also, r's more generally are at risk. they have a big stake in this, although donny tiny hands seems immune to counsel from moderating voices.

i'd like to think that at some point our better natures will kick in and we'll reject this behavior in our leader.

is this how you want your president to conduct himself?
The Kelly incident was while he was a nominee for the Republican nomination. He won the nomination and the presidency. If he didn't alienate them before, why would his behavior alienate them now?

He's also not the first POTUS with a reputation for boorish behavior-- Bubba, JFK, LBJ, and Nixon come to mind.

That said, the bigger question is probably about coattails, and a lot of Republicans have to make some decisions pretty quickly.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles ... ils-effect

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

during the election, there was clinton. now there isn't. how many votes were because of hillary hate?

also, 2018 is looking iffy for r's, if you believe nate silver, who has a good record of forecasting. not perfect, of course, but sound enough that i suspect r's are worried.

so the circumstances have shifted.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pmHe's also not the first POTUS with a reputation for boorish behavior-- Bubba, JFK, LBJ, and Nixon come to mind.
Come on, seriously? There's boorish, and then there's Trump.

I agree 100% with Herv100 that "We got the best shitposter in chief...Probably the best ever."

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

My wife emailed me this article from The Atlantic, September 1866:

The Johnson Party
by E. P. Whipple
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ty/518748/
The President of the United States has so singular a combination of defects for the office of a constitutional magistrate, that he could have obtained the opportunity to misrule the nation only by a visitation of Providence. Insincere as well as stubborn, cunning as well as unreasonable, vain as well as ill-tempered, greedy of popularity as well as arbitrary in disposition, veering in his mind as well as fixed in his will, he unites in his character the seemingly opposite qualities of demagogue and autocrat, and converts the Presidential chair into a stump or a throne, according as the impulse seizes him to cajole or to command.

So, you know, nothing is unprecedented, really. (Unpresidented?)
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pmHe's also not the first POTUS with a reputation for boorish behavior-- Bubba, JFK, LBJ, and Nixon come to mind.

I agree 100% with Herv100 that "We got the best shitposter in chief...Probably the best ever."
You're forgetting about the sexual harassment and assault accusations leveled at Bubba. And he kept the female vote. There is always an opposition to be compared to and very few people are single issue voters.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:56 pm
nafod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 pm

You're forgetting about the sexual harassment and assault accusations leveled at Bubba.
Not at all. Trump has Bubba's sexual harassment and assault x 10, taken to a weird place (buy a beauty pageant so he can walk in on them).