Shape, are you wearing a romper?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Shape, are you wearing a romper?

Post by nafod »

Got a brand you recommend?

Thinking about wearing them when I fly, so I don't have to take my belt off at security.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Shape, are you wearing a romper?

Post by Shapecharge »

I've been wearing the forerunner of the romper for years--cutoff overalls. But to directly answer your question, I've had good success here:

https://www.romphim.com/

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Glad I opened that link in a private window. The internet is already doing its best to sell me a gay cruise.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:58 pm Glad I opened that link in a private window. The internet is already doing its best to sell me a gay cruise.
That's funny because nafod is trying to arrange one. NTTAWT.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:08 pm
DrDonkeyLove wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:58 pm Glad I opened that link in a private window. The internet is already doing its best to sell me a gay cruise.
That's funny because nafod is trying to arrange one. NTTAWT.
Dude, I got 30 years in the Navy. BTDT.

Nothing says "FU" to the TSA like a romper and a pair of crocs. Go feel up grandma, I'm clean as a whistle.

Actually, in some ways I guess you could say I've been wearing a romper for years. Here's me with hair.

Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Spring Break 2018 will be at Haesindang Park. Be ready for volleyball.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Hey guys! Super great idea on how to make money and keep IGx going into the next century and Mario won't have to sell his body to the night to keep this place going!

IGX ROMPERS!!

Some of you more artistic fuckers get working on an IGx logo. We'll do a selection committee type thingy then the winning logo will be embroidered on various sized rompers and we'll sell that shit on-line and it's mo-money, mo-money, mo-money!! Don't shit on my idea!! We'll encourage people to take pics of themselves wearing the IGx Romper all over the world, or in their mom's basement...wherever!! It don't matter cuz we'll be rolling in the fucking dough!! Can I get an amen ovah heah?!?!?

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Really though, the gay cruise sells itself.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Shapecharge wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:41 pm Hey guys! Super great idea on how to make money and keep IGx going into the next century and Mario won't have to sell his body to the night to keep this place going!

IGX ROMPERS!!

Some of you more artistic fuckers get working on an IGx logo. We'll do a selection committee type thingy then the winning logo will be embroidered on various sized rompers and we'll sell that shit on-line and it's mo-money, mo-money, mo-money!! Don't shit on my idea!! We'll encourage people to take pics of themselves wearing the IGx Romper all over the world, or in their mom's basement...wherever!! It don't matter cuz we'll be rolling in the fucking dough!! Can I get an amen ovah heah?!?!?
Jeek Hatin' Rompers!!!!!!!

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Goddamn. Thats hot.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Hey fuckers, why isn't my IGx Romper idea getting any traction? We can't have Mario walking the streets for money to keep this place going. Granted, Mario does this anyway because he's just wired that way but still...