Article For Dune fans

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Article For Dune fans

Post by bennyonesix »

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/the ... y-of-dune/

Was never a Dune fan. Probably because I am repulsed by Arabs. It also seemed cribbed from multiple sources. That being said, there were some cool as shit ideas in there: the noble houses, spice, gurney halleck and the mentats...

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Re: Article For Dune fans

Post by bennyonesix »

This is one of the books mentioned in the article:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/637 ... f_Paradise

Excellent and fun. Caucasian Islam not as shitty as arab islam.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Interesting, thanks.

The second Dune book was a tragic masterpiece, I thought. Very moving. The others were dry, but interesting. He had a striking way of looking at the way people of power think.

He also wrote a cool book called The White Plague. A bio-scientist whose wife & daughter are murdered in an IRA bombing on a trip to Ireland, designs a virus that attaches to the second X chromosome and kills only females. So that every man in the world has to suffer what he suffered.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

bennyonesix wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 am Caucasian Islam not as shitty as arab islam.
Explain.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Sangoma wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm
bennyonesix wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 am Caucasian Islam not as shitty as arab islam.
Explain.
No

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Nice link, B16.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Well done Benji. Very interesting. Ima gonna make you another special video just cuz.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

bennyonesix wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:25 am
Sangoma wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Explain.
No
You don't know, do you?

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

IN CASE NO ONE KNOWS BENJI AND SARCOMA ARE CARRYING ON AN ON-LINE LOVE AFFAIR. THEY ARE BOTH TOTALLY DEVIANT TAINT LICKERS, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH LICKING THE TAINT OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT IS. BUT THIS IS IGX AND HATIN' IS WHERE IT'S AT. ALSO CHECK TO SEE IF SCARCOMA IS ACTUALLY LICENSED TO PRACTICE WHATEVER BULLSHIT SPECIALTY HE CLAIMS. SMELLS FISHY, LIKE YOUR MOM'S PANTIES.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

sangria is an anaesthesiologist, i think.

he puts women to sleep, in the hopes of fiddling them. he's a white bill cosby, only not as funny or handsome
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Don’t believe everything you think.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

dead man walking wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:10 pm sangria is an anaesthesiologist, i think.

he puts women to sleep, in the hopes of fiddling them. he's a white bill cosby, only not as funny or handsome
^^^I like this a lot. A great example of the hate/snark mashup. And what really sells it is there's an actual element of truth to it. An anesthesiologist? WTF? And you have to go to school for that? Surely that's not a "real" MD's profession. Prolly some on-line shit from Univ. of Phoenix or DeVry. But Sacroiliac is in Kangaroo Land, right? Their standards for this bullshit must be different.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

didn't he get his training in russia? probably learned by stucking big needles with horrible drugs into dissidents. "oops, we're not going to be able to wake that guy up."

but he's come up in the world. he's diddling the unconscious sheilas.

and you're envious.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

In Russia you don't have to go to school to become a doctor, bitches. Medical diploma costs six bottles of vodka paid directly to the Secretary General (blessed be His name!). Then a short course - they show you which tablet to give and send you overseas on a mission of fingering your sisters.

And no, it's not "oops, we're not going to be able to wake that guy up." It's "Look, another one woke up this month!"

You jealous bitches are bitter that I can wear Speedos every day.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Sangoma wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:27 am You jealous bitches are bitter that I can wear Speedos every day.
This is creepier than watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.

Shafman, change Sangoma's account privileges so he can never post pics.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

TURD NO! We want to see this. We need to see the ripped sexy leanness of Scaramanga. When you only have one cube of cheese and a shot glass full of wallaby semen every other day the positive effects on body composition are beyond belief.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Shapecharge wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:53 pm
dead man walking wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:10 pm sangria is an anaesthesiologist, i think.

^^^I like this a lot. A great example of the hate/snark mashup. And what really sells it is there's an actual element of truth to it. An anesthesiologist? WTF? And you have to go to school for that? Surely that's not a "real" MD's profession. Prolly some on-line shit from Univ. of Phoenix or DeVry. But Sacroiliac is in Kangaroo Land, right? Their standards for this bullshit must be different.
He puts them to sleep by reading his IGx posts aloud; it's much crueler than drugs.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Shapecharge wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:10 pm TURD NO! We want to see this. We need to see the ripped sexy leanness of Scaramanga. When you only have one cube of cheese and a shot glass full of wallaby semen every other day the positive effects on body composition are beyond belief.
you've been on the clarence bass site, tugging it, haven't you?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

dead man walking wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:21 pm
Fairly impressive, though looks like something you'd dissect in 6th grade science class.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Clarence Bass would fit in this scene:

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Shape, you are the only one who can appreciate me. In gratitude, I am attaching my pic in Speedos - new line, I bought them yesterday only for you.