HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat »

SUCK IT

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I told you Brexit was a bad idea
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm I told you Brexit was a bad idea
Brexit is a wonderful idea. England was a football powerhouse before it joined the EU. Now it loses to a country of 4 million.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Very sporting of you FC.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bobby wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am Very sporting of you FC.
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Fuck England. You can't have butter knives, you have to buy a "tv license" even if you don't watch tv, you can go to jail for Facebook posts. Cucks let their own country turn into a shithole

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?
I do,but father is english.Would have been much worse if Croatia had beaten England in Rugby hehehehe.But wouldn`t it be great if Croatia beats France and wins the whole thing?
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Herv100 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am Fuck England. You can't have butter knives, you have to buy a "tv license" even if you don't watch tv, you can go to jail for Facebook posts. Cucks let their own country turn into a shithole
Not just England.We have to pay tv licenses as well even though we don`t watch the state tv (mostly leftist people working there).We in Sweden are letting the politicians turn or country into a shithole as well.The elections in september will be real interesting because if we continue on the path we are on we are sinking and sinking fast. But Herv,what has this got to do with the football World Cup?
"being a pussy".

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bobby wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am
Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm
I do,but father is english.Would have been much worse if Croatia had beaten England in Rugby hehehehe.But wouldn`t it be great if Croatia beats France and wins the whole thing?
It would be great, but I don't have high hopes. One of the reasons I have to gloat while I can.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.
No, I'm from Hawaii, as is my father and grandfather. And son. I married into the looney tunes gang, and as a result have spent a ton of time over there. In fact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Sangoma wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.
No, I'm from Hawaii, as is my father and grandfather. And son. I married into the looney tunes gang, and as a result have spent a ton of time over there. In fact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.
When you say looney tunes the first association popping up in my mind is the movie White Cat Black Cat. I am confident you watched it. :axe:

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

You know I have seen a bunch of Kusturica's films but not that one.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Check it out, I guarantee you will love it.