Putin pinky-swears he didn't do it

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Yes I Have Balls

Re: Putin pinky-swears he didn't do it

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Wild Bill wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pmBill, that's a common phrase in English. It's a reference to a light boxer who can punch like a heavyweight.
I understood.
Here little misunderstanding because quote mechanism is bad.
I quoted Nafod.
He said "Russia has kompromat on Trump. That’s how they punch above their weight."
So i understand that he implies that Russia "have courage" to do some "punches" because she (or it) have "kompromat" on Trump.
I just reminded that those "punches" were made before Trump, so kompromat is useles, even if exists.
Well, TBF, Putin continues to "punch above his weight":

1. Killed one and poisoned three people with nerve gas in England.
2. Tried to kill Montenegro President and waged years long info war to stop them from joining NATO.
3. Continues to screw with Ukraine's power plants, security systems, and infrastructure via hacking and APTs.
4. Convinced Trump to shit talk G7 and actually suggest Russia should be let in.
5. Convinced Trump to say "Ukraine belongs to Russia because they speak Russian."
6. Convinced Trump to lie and say June meeting at Trump Tower was about "adoptions."
7. Convinced Trump to value his opinion re: election interference over that of US Intel Community.
8. Convinced Trump to allow discussion on deal to exchange interrogation of Ambassador McFaul w/ 12 GRU hackers.
9. Continues to wage propaganda campaign in US to divide country along racial and political lines.
10. Funneled AT LEAST $30M through the NRA into the pockets of GOP congresspeople to get them to soften on Russia.
11. Ran a years-long intel op (w/Maria Butina arrested Sunday) to place influence at the highest levels of GOP influence infrastructure.
12. That's off the top of my head.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 pm
Wow!
So its true.
I mean, people who believes in this shit really exists. :)

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 pm Convinced Trump ...
Convinced Trump ...
Convinced Trump ...
Convinced Trump...
Convinced Trump...
All this Trump said to you? Or you did some ritual to look in his head?
Last edited by Wild Bill on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 pm 2. Tried to kill Montenegro President ...
Kennedy! You forgot about Kennedy!

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Shit, i baited again.
I swore to myself stop any political arguments anywhere :)))

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

double post

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Wild Bill wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 pm
Wow!
So its true.
I am the first to admit that I don't know what happened. However, it is worth keeping in mind that the British government certainly believes it and supplied enough intelligence to the American government and other allies to believe it and react forcefully to it. Is there another explanation? Surely. But Occam's Razor suggests otherwise.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Supplied enough inteligence, nobody saw that inteligence, but sure it is enough.
Right now there no evidences that someone was poisoned at all.
Whole shit obviously staged an very poorly staged.
At first Scripal, and where he is? Maybe already shot by brits?
Then two junkys. What a monster that Putin.

Yes I Have Balls

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 pm
Wow!
So its true.
I am the first to admit that I don't know what happened. However, it is worth keeping in mind that the British government certainly believes it and supplied enough intelligence to the American government and other allies to believe it and react forcefully to it. Is there another explanation? Surely. But Occam's Razor suggests otherwise.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/19/uk/n ... index.html
Police have identified two suspects in the poisoning of former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN on Thursday.

The pair left the UK in the wake of the attack on what is believed to have been a commercial flight, the source added.
Their departure was revealed in a coded Russian message to Moscow sent after the attack, which was intercepted by a British base in Cyprus, the source said.

*shrug*

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Wow!
So its true.
Occam' Razor suggest that there plant wich produce chemical weapon in that town.
So its their shit with wich they poisonin their junkies.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:31 pm
Wow!
So its true.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/19/uk/n ... index.html
Police have identified two suspects in the poisoning of former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN on Thursday.

The pair left the UK in the wake of the attack on what is believed to have been a commercial flight, the source added.
Their departure was revealed in a coded Russian message to Moscow sent after the attack, which was intercepted by a British base in Cyprus, the source said.

*shrug*
You are watchin 007 movies too much.

Yes I Have Balls

Wild Bill wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:35 pm...<snip>....
I mean, of course we know Putin is lying because we all know President-elect Trump was briefed in detail showing that Russia was responsible for fucking with out elections with the purpose of electing Trump. The question is why would President Trump lie about it so often?

Hey Bill, see if you can point of the 5+ sources and methods that were burned so this article could be published:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/worl ... ling-.html

Here's an interesting amuse-bouche:
Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 pm
I mean, of course we know Putin is lying because we all know President-elect Trump was briefed in detail showing that Russia was responsible for fucking with out elections with the purpose of electing Trump. The question is why would President Trump lie about it so often?

Hey Bill, ...

Do not even want read that pulp fiction :)
Personally I do not care, if Americans believe that was Putin who appointed president to them, it is their right to belleve what they want.

I just said that kompromat is irrelevant. Russia did her russian shit before Trump, doing russian shit with Trump, and I assure you, Russia will do russian shit after Trump.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Hey Bill, see if you can point of the 5+ sources and methods that were burned so this article could be published:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/worl ... ling-.html

Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.
Anti-Trump deep staters provide "highly classified" info to anti-Trump NYT and potentially help Putin burn a US asset in Russia so the NYT can cast more suspicion that Trump is a Putin/Russian puppet. The ironies here are nth level stuff.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 pm Anti-Trump deep staters provide "highly classified" info to anti-Trump NYT and potentially help Putin burn a US asset in Russia so the NYT can cast more suspicion that Trump is a Putin/Russian puppet. The ironies here are nth level stuff.
Is this an attempt at moral equivalence?
Help me quantify. How bad is it when a source (lets call him "deep throat") outs a traitor?

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pmRussia is geographically large and has a powerful military, but in terms of population and economy it's a lightweight.
Seeing what is happening in Russia I have serious doubts about "powerful military". The bulk of Russian economy is selling natural resources, while the military requires strong industry. Sure, Russia makes fourth generation submarines, tanks and helicopters, however, knowing the business culture over there - corruption, extortion etc. - I doubt the numbers are as good as published.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Zero doubt Putin has pee tapes. That and the money the oligarchs laundered through Trump's real estate when he couldn't get loans due to all his bankruptcies. He is owned by Putin.

Trump spent hundreds of thousands to hide good tender love affairs. What wouldn't he spend to hide a pee tape.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pmRussia is geographically large and has a powerful military, but in terms of population and economy it's a lightweight.
Seeing what is happening in Russia I have serious doubts about "powerful military". The bulk of Russian economy is selling natural resources, while the military requires strong industry. Sure, Russia makes fourth generation submarines, tanks and helicopters, however, knowing the business culture over there - corruption, extortion etc. - I doubt the numbers are as good as published.
I was mostly referring to their nuclear arsenal. I think that, while the Russian military certainly has some very effective elite units at its disposal, nobody really believes that they are capable of a cohesive projection of power against anything beyond its immediate neighborhood. Even then, look at their poor showing in Georgia in 2008. That's small comfort if you're Estonian or Lithuanian though.

The current situation is a real pity too, given that everyone with an ounce of sense knows that Russia has amazing people, culture, etc. but it's legit in the hands of crooks right now.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I had real hope for the Russians after the USSR breakup.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Thud wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:17 pm
DrDonkeyLove wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 pm Anti-Trump deep staters provide "highly classified" info to anti-Trump NYT and potentially help Putin burn a US asset in Russia so the NYT can cast more suspicion that Trump is a Putin/Russian puppet. The ironies here are nth level stuff.
Is this an attempt at moral equivalence?
Help me quantify. How bad is it when a source (lets call him "deep throat") outs a traitor?
Trump is a NYC developer so he has to be neck deep in shenanigans and maybe some of them are Russian - just like Bill & Hillary. Mueller seems immune to political pressure from the right so let the investigation continue and we'll see.

My point is not moral equivalence, more like moral hypocrisy. What appears to be a massively important Russian intelligence source was compromised by someone with a very high security clearance & the NYT and it's not even acknowledged as something quite valuable to the evil Putin. It's despicably funny.

BTW, Nixon wasn't a traitor, he was a petty criminal. Teddy Kennedy, , now there was a traitor.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:45 pm
Sangoma wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 pm
I was mostly referring to their nuclear arsenal. I think that, while the Russian military certainly has some very effective elite units at its disposal, nobody really believes that they are capable of a cohesive projection of power against anything beyond its immediate neighborhood. Even then, look at their poor showing in Georgia in 2008. That's small comfort if you're Estonian or Lithuanian though.

The current situation is a real pity too, given that everyone with an ounce of sense knows that Russia has amazing people, culture, etc. but it's legit in the hands of crooks right now.
The best way to project their power is the tool they used to fuck over your inlaws a few years back-- messing with natural gas supplies and prices during a shitty winter. If Trump pushes effectively pushes for increased natural gas exports to Europe he both helps the US and hurts Russia-- I assume, as a businessman, that he understands that. If that's his end game, he's being smart not to show his hand.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Anti-Trump deep staters
Those “deep staters” all took an oath to support and defend the Constitution first and foremost, not to blindly obey Trump as he tries to hand the keys to the country over to Putin.

Trump thought it was a reasonable idea to have our former ambassador to Russia be interrogated by the Russians, for God’s sake. WTF is wrong with his brain?
...White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, responding to a question from The New York Times’s Maggie Haberman about the notion Putin raised of a group of U.S. officials, including the former ambassador to Russia, Mike McFaul, being interrogated by Russia: “The president is going to meet with his team, and we’ll let you know when we have an announcement on that.”
He had to think about it? WTF?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 am I had real hope for the Russians after the USSR breakup.
And you don’t now? Don’t be crazy.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:59 pm 2. ... to stop Montenegro from joining NATO.
Missed that part yesterday :)
Just curious, what will happen when Montenegro join NATO? Something will change radicaly for Russia?

BTW, watched recently Israel TV on youtube (there many shows in Russian), there was interview with ex-inteligence. And he is hot supporter of Trump and do not likes europeans :)
He says that Trump is clever enough to understand that NATO is useless for USA defence.
Europians say that they need NATO for their defence but do not want pay for that.
If they say they are afraid of Russia conquering them but do not want to pay for their own defence - they are either parasites or liars. Or both :)

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

For the most part NATO is useless for American defense, but not for American influence. Consider it a military embassy to Europe. In that respect, it's mutually valuable and therefor not an example of parasitism. They get defense, we get influence.