Emmanuel Macron: Pencilneck Globalist Archfiend

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Thud
Sgt. Major

Re: Emmanuel Macron: Pencilneck Globalist Archfiend

Post by Thud »

BTW, fats. It's no coincidence you picked the story up on Brietbart. This is all part of Bannon's longterm nativist strategy
What’s clear is that Bannon has been busy nurturing relationships with some of the most disruptive forces in Europe. And he was interested in the continent long before Trump launched his bid for power. Remember that in 2014 Bannon chose a Vatican palace as the venue to set out his worldview, before an audience composed of ultra-conservative Catholic groups. In Budapest he was recently introduced on stage as “a great thinker”. In Italy he hailed the new far-right populist coalition as a “historic alliance”. In Prague he called the postwar liberal order a “fetish”. Earlier this year, in northern France, he attended a gathering around Marine Le Pen, where he electrified the crowd with these words: “Let them call you racist, xenophobes, nativists, homophobes, misogynists – wear it as a badge of honour!”
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rope-trump

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

You posited that the notion of a real American or Hawaiian were intellectual constructs, yes, and rather stupidly so. So I provided you with a photograph of one. I have an American passport and I have a State of Hawaii driver's license as a resident, both with my photo on them. Now if a picture is worth a thousand words, what more needs be said?

As for your moral outrage at "the progeny of immigrants who include themselves in the exclusive real-deal club while excluding others" I find that very hard to believe. Do you open your home to whomever wishes to enter? Letting any Sioux or Arapaho occupy your back yard? Or do you lay some particular claim to what is yours? Can I have your wallet?

As for no going back on the globalist cause...well, okay. I propose that Europeans re-occupy Africa, India, and Southeast Asia. In force. That should be fine with you, right? Go where you want to go, do what you want to do hey? I'm getting the hang of this Thud my friend. :rolleyes:
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

BTW, I just got back from Budapest. What a great place, Orban's doing fine so far.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:41 pm You posited that the notion of a real American or Hawaiian were intellectual constructs, yes, and rather stupidly so. So I provided you with a photograph of one. I have an American passport and I have a State of Hawaii driver's license as a resident, both with my photo on them. Now if a picture is worth a thousand words, what more needs be said?
You just talk in circles. You have no idea what you've said or meant. Remember France literally meaning "the realm of the Franks"? And now it's for anyone with a French passport. Your opening salvo stated "Can you imagine any politician getting elected in this country saying, "there's no such thing as a real American." And still you've not been able to define what a "real American" is beyond a passport photo.

As for your moral outrage at "the progeny of immigrants who include themselves in the exclusive real-deal club while excluding others" I find that very hard to believe. Do you open your home to whomever wishes to enter? Letting any Sioux or Arapaho occupy your back yard? Or do you lay some particular claim to what is yours? Can I have your wallet?
Is this your way of saying they're not real Americans? But, what about the old sepia toned pictures of natives?
As for no going back on the globalist cause...well, okay. I propose that Europeans re-occupy Africa, India, and Southeast Asia. In force. That should be fine with you, right? Go where you want to go, do what you want to do hey? I'm getting the hang of this Thud my friend. :rolleyes:
Er, that's Colonialsm. No I don't espouse that. For one, I consider it unsportsman-like, for lack of a better word. And two, it begets much racial migrations the dickwads who did it somehow didn't foresee and can no longer tolerate.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sorry about the circles, friend. Thankfully you're here to straighten me out. Let's see:

1. A "real American" is one who is a citizen of the USA, whether by birth or lawful emigration.
2. A "real Frenchman" is (man) who is by descent or lawful emigration a citizen of France.

You would, naturally, argue against these definitions because as you say, they are just ideological constructs of no value. Now, answer my questions. Can I have your wallet and everything in it? If not, why not?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:42 pm
Er, that's Colonialsm. No I don't espouse that. For one, I consider it unsportsman-like, for lack of a better word. And two, it begets much racial migrations the dickwads who did it somehow didn't foresee and can no longer tolerate.
Why not? Or is your idea of globalism a one-way street where any African or Afghan can lay claim to Europe, but no European is welcome to the Southern latitudes? What we have today is not a two-way flow of peoples, it's unidirectional invasion abetted by the architects of the EU, with Macron as their pencilnecked champion.

Also, I find your "unsportsman-like" comment racist and offensive. About that wallet...

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:50 pm Sorry about the circles, friend. Thankfully you're here to straighten me out. Let's see:

1. A "real American" is one who is a citizen of the USA, whether by birth or lawful emigration.
2. A "real Frenchman" is (man) who is by descent or lawful emigration a citizen of France.

You would, naturally, argue against these definitions because as you say, they are just ideological constructs of no value.

You have no idea what I'd say to that because it's the first time you've laid out your definition with words instead of coloring books. Who knew it would be a by-the-book legal one and not a cultural/ethnic one, will all your talk about the realm of the Franks and all.

Now, since you talk in circles, please circle back to whatever your original point was, lest it look like when Macron says

"Asked by a Danish student about the future of national identities in Europe, Macron said that “the ‘true Dane’ does not exist — he is a European. Even your language is not just Danish — it is European. The same is true for the French”, he added.

you think he's talking about passports.
Now, answer my questions. Can I have your wallet and everything in it? If not, why not?
This sounds like something that must have been covered on the playground during 3rd grade recess. I must have been peeing in the bushes at the time. What exactly are you going on about here?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

That Macron doesn't give a fuck about the people who are French citizens. That he talks down to them, denies their relevance, and equates them to anyone else from anywhere else.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:20 pm It is not globalism...it is surrender disguised as globalism.

The white, Western male failed to protect the most important thing one can have...space and homelands...the very nations that are his birthright, what was handed down from his forefathers, and what was earned with blood and sweat. They left the borders open, and succumbed to a flash mob invasion. Paris is now a sewer. Immigrant camps line the streets, Jews can't walk the sidewalk without fear of being assaulted or spat upon, and the call to Muslim prayer echoes through the streets. England is a fucking harem for Paki grooming gangs. What man deserves to draw breath that won't protect his own daughters? What man deserves to live that won't provide a homeland for his people? He gave up that responsibility and outsourced it to uncaring career bureaucrats.

No one is going to do anything about it. Some on the extreme right have voiced their dissatisfaction, but they are just marginalized and labeled as "racists" and "extremists". And, there's no practical solution. They aren't going back from where they came. They're not going to assimilate. They're not going to stop breeding. So, what do those uncaring bureaucrats do?

They create a narrative centered on the proposition that YOU never existed. Meanwhile, THEY were always here, and have been a large and frequent contributor to OUR "rich and complex tapestry". Or, whatever bullshit they spew out from their lying bitch mouths.

It's a surrender to what was allowed to happen. And the hope that "global brotherhood" will save us from the horrors of an Allah worshipping, 70 IQ future.
I think Kaz has the best take in the thread, if you add in that's what happens when you're a colonialists and you inititiat the process by bringing home slaves like they were iron ore.

There's a certain inevitablity to cultural destruction. It's just what happens from short-sighted exploitation. Just look how we handle the environment. Think it's gonna get better? And you can bet sure as shit that once it's fukked beyond repair the repugs will blame it all on liberalism, and try to win the day that way.

What can I tell ya, there's no free ride when you look at things far enough out. We all know it. The rest is just placating our sense of entitlement.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Japan is a former colonial power, China still is one. They aren't allowing people to waltz in and steal the shop. You may like being a nihilist but that doesn't mean everyone does. Do you have kids?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fats, good going at it with you today. Heading to bed and away for the weekend. Will pick it up again with you another day (and probably another thread) but it's always fun man. Peace.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Later Thud! Have a nice weekend.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:00 am Japan is a former colonial power, China still is one. They aren't allowing people to waltz in and steal the shop.
China’s demographic picture is starting to look a lot like Japan’s, with new births in decline, a shrinking workforce and an ageing population, according to the latest official data.

While China’s headline growth accelerated to 6.9 per cent in 2017 from 6.7 per cent in 2016, its demographic statistics are less positive.

Despite the nationwide introduction of a two-child policy in 2015, the number of new births fell to 17.23 million last year, from 17.86 million in 2016, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday. At the same time, the labour force – defined as those aged between 16 and 59 – shrank by more than 5 million last year.

Meanwhile the proportion of people aged over 65 has continued to rise. This age group accounted for 11.4 per cent of China’s total population at the end of last year, up from 10.8 per cent a year earlier, according to the statistics bureau data. That means China has 158.31 million people aged over 65 – more than the population of Russia.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/economy ... population

The big difference between Japan and China is that Japan got rich before they started dying. That and Japan invented tentacle pron.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Nice to see all the same commies espousing big government commie shit in all the political threads.
Yawn

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Turdacious wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:42 am That and Japan invented tentacle pron.
Don't disparage Japan's contributions to pr0n. Japan gave us Hentai.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman