Vaping

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Vaping

Post by Turdacious »

Just curious, how many of you vape? Why do you prefer it to smoking? What manly flavors (bubble gum, cotton candy, Sunny D, etc...) do you like?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Vaping

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

I use a PAX3 dry herb vaporizer for teh weed, but it's not the same thing as those cotton candy + nicotine delivery systems they sell to kids. The PAX is just a little gadget that heads herb to whatever temp you tell it so it vaporizes the THC without inhaling smoke/particulates.

There was a survey crew at our shop last winter updating the plat because our owner is selling our building and moving us to nicer diggs. One of the guys on the crew was pulling on a vape nearly every breath. That thing looked like a Saturn V rocket taking off every few seconds when he exhaled. There's no way a person could drag on a normal cig like they do these vape pens.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:48 pm I use a PAX3 dry herb vaporizer for teh weed, but it's not the same thing as those cotton candy + nicotine delivery systems they sell to kids. The PAX is just a little gadget that heads herb to whatever temp you tell it so it vaporizes the THC without inhaling smoke/particulates.

There was a survey crew at our shop last winter updating the plat because our owner is selling our building and moving us to nicer diggs. One of the guys on the crew was pulling on a vape nearly every breath. That thing looked like a Saturn V rocket taking off every few seconds when he exhaled. There's no way a person could drag on a normal cig like they do these vape pens.
Heh. Aren't the weed vapes the ones that are causing all the problems?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

The oil based ones are. Whatever oil they use to put the THC in solution apparently has vitamin E acetate to hold everything in liquid solution. The vitamin E acetate is the leading culprit for the lung problems from vaping right now.
The Pax is just a little heating bowl for ground up bud.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Vaping is peak cringe along with veganism, man-buns, and transsexuals. A performative self-own, if you will.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

I'm surprised how fast it went from e-cigs that were supposed to be a straight substitute for cig smokers to shops all around the city full of 1,000 different kinds of flavored oils. I bet 10 shops have popped up within 5 miles of me. And these aren't head shops. They specialize in just vape pens with candy flavors.
Looking at how often the kids I see pull on those pens, I wonder if it's just straight oxygen deprivation causing the problems \:D/

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Few things ascend the heights of creepiness like watching some fat trucker belch out clouds of blueberry yogurt vapor.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

So the weed oil vape pens are no go as well? I have one that I use on occasion because I thought it was better for you. Guess it's back to the bowl? Again, it is only once every couple of weeks, although I was thinking of starting to toke a bit before bed each night to help with sleep.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Seriosly Mick, look into one of the nicer dry herb vaporizers. What you're describing is exactly what I use mine for. Couple hits and my anxiety goes away long enough to get to sleep. Otherwise it's insomnia for me.
I've also considered something like the Levo II oil infuser to make my own THC coconut oil to either make into chocolates or gel caps.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

If one were to create a Venn diagram with data sets of "vaping" and "watches anime" the overlap would be "pedophiles".