Nafod Why Do You Hate Jesus?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Nafod Why Do You Hate Jesus?

Post by Turdacious »

On November 21, evangelist Franklin Graham (son of the late Rev. Billy Graham) discussed impeachment when he appeared on Eric Metaxas’ radio show. Graham told Metaxas that it’s “almost a demonic power that is trying” to remove Trump from office — to which Metaxas responded, “I would disagree. It’s not almost demonic. You know and I know, at the heart, it’s a spiritual battle.”

When evangelicals speak of a “spiritual battle,” they typically mean one between God and Satan — and clearly, Graham and Metaxas believe that Trump is working for God, while his political opponents are working for Satan.
https://www.nationalmemo.com/far-right- ... reloaded=1
Reeeepeeeeent!!!!!!!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Re: Nafod Why Do You Hate Jesus?

Post by Turdacious »

NAFOD IZ THE SUN OF SATUN!!!!! CRUSADER COME BACK AND SAVE US!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

God chose Trump to lead our country, and now God is going to impeach him and throw him in jail. God’s will is just. The circle will remain unbroken.

Looking for an “Almost Demonic” t-shirt...
Don’t believe everything you think.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Give to caesar what is caesar's and if that be a jail sentence, so be it. Jesus said it so its true.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I'm gone for a couple of weeks and this site falls into the hands of blasphemers and women. You are all such a disappointment to God and I.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Your post is beautiful and perfect
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:29 pm I'm gone for a couple of weeks and this site falls into the hands of blasphemers and women. You are all such a disappointment to God and I.
You need to shut your whore mouth and not change the subject of this thread.

What's needed is for Shaf to get off his non-book writing ass and get Anthony and his enormous feet back here to bring this place much needed salvation.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:17 pm God chose Trump to lead our country, and now God is going to impeach him and throw him in jail. God’s will is just. The circle will remain unbroken.

Looking for an “Almost Demonic” t-shirt...
You should be.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I hold no brief for Falwell. Don't know anything about him and don't care. But if you think the pedo/Epstein thing doesn't make clear the Powers and Principalities exist, you're a fool. And yeah, whatever his faults and as you people used to say about Bill Clinton "he has all the right enemies". That being said, I think Trump is just a front for another faction that is making a play for power and we'll only see if they're gold guys or not if they win.