Attn: Fellow Autists

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Attn: Fellow Autists

Post by Fat Cat »

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The FBI on Tuesday raided the Cleveland offices of a company with ties to a Ukrainian oligarch that owns several downtown buildings.

FBI spokeswoman Vicki Anderson said agents searched the offices of Optima Management Group in One Cleveland Center at East 9th Street and St. Clair Avenue. A spokesman for the IRS also said his agency’s investigator’s were present.

Optima is a conglomerate of companies across the United States that has interests in real estate in Cleveland, including One Cleveland Center, the 55 Public Square building and the Westin Cleveland Downtown. Its offices are visible from an entrance and windows on the side of One Cleveland Center, and on Tuesday multiple agents were seen carrying and moving computers, boxes and other items both inside the office and later as they loaded materials into a van.

Anderson said agents also executed search warrants at an office in Miami.

Federal authorities in Cleveland have been conducting a wide-ranging probe involving Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky that has been ongoing for quite some time. Kolomoisky is a principal of the Privat Group, a large Ukrainian business company, and principals of the company are also part of Optima.

https://www.cleveland.com/court-justice ... garch.html

Any idea what's going on here? Recall that Biden, and even Obama, were funneling money through Kolomoisky to bankroll the Ukrainian revolution. For background: https://tennesseestar.com/2020/02/09/re ... evolution/

Is shit gonna get real?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

lasalle

Re: Attn: Fellow Autists

Post by lasalle »

Lulz. Check the jersey-he's on the other team. This is still more bad news for your obese orange god.
Optima Management is partly owned by Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky, per court documents filed in Delaware last year.

Kolomoisky has faced a federal criminal investigation out of the Northern District of Ohio for at least a year. The oligarch told the New York Times in November 2019 that, were he the President of Ukraine, he would open the investigations into Biden that Trump and Giuliani have sought.

The next month, associates and political allies of Kolomoisky’s met with Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani in Kyiv, offering the former NYC mayor a fabricated narrative about Biden.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... en-disinfo

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

the link clearly states wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 pm After former president Barack Obama made then-Vice President Joe Biden his “point man” in Ukraine, the Veep sent $3 billion in aid to Ukraine, and Burisma Holdings—where his son Hunter sat on the board—was implicated in the disappearance of $1.8 billion of that money.

The notoriously corrupt Burisma has been under investigation on and off for years for various financial crimes.

Blaze TV scrutinized a Feb. 26 letter from the Latvian government to the Ukrainians, which, according to Beck, led his team to follow the money to Kolomoisky, whose firm, Privat Group, also happens to be the controlling shareholder of Burisma.

Investigative journalist John Solomon reported on the Latvian law enforcement letter in December, 2019:

The Feb. 18, 2016 alert to Ukraine came from the Latvian prosecutorial agency responsible for investigating money laundering, and it specifically questioned whether Vice President Joe Biden’s younger son and three other officials at Burisma Holdings were the potential beneficiaries of suspect funds.

“The Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity … is currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited,” the Latvian agency also known as the FIU wrote Ukraine’s financial authorities.

The letter identified “a series of loan payments totaling about $16.6 million that were routed from companies in Belize and the United Kingdom to Burisma” through Kolomoisky’s PrivatBank between 2012 and 2015.

The flagged funds were “partially transferred” to Hunter Biden, a board member at Burisma since May 2014, and three other officials working for the Ukrainian natural gas company, the Latvian memo said.
Am I mistaken?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

lasalle

Post by lasalle »

Just having a hard time taking any "research" by Glen Beck, the Blaze or the Tennessee Star as credible.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

lasalle wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:14 am Just having a hard time taking any "research" by Glen Beck, the Blaze or the Tennessee Star as credible.
I think that is very prudent. It's very hard to understand what's going on in the world today. As you may note, I asked if anybody knew what was going on, and made no pretense that I do. That said, the "research" most relevant to this thread is that which led the FBI to raid Optima.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Yeah. I don't follow this anymore because as you say it it impossible to get trustworthy info. It's all classified etc etc.

But Ukraine is the obviously the center of corruption for laundering governmental funds.

Fwiw, I have acquaintances who follow this obsessively and they all say the next 3 weeks are when the DOJ goes public. And it will be big.

I personally have no idea but I'd bet nothing happens.

There is just too much money moving through Ukraine.

lasalle

Post by lasalle »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:40 am I think that is very prudent. It's very hard to understand what's going on in the world today. As you may note, I asked if anybody knew what was going on, and made no pretense that I do. That said, the "research" most relevant to this thread is that which led the FBI to raid Optima.
Word.