What to make of the election?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Schlegel

Re: What to make of the election?

Post by Schlegel »

Wait, now Spells is arguing that breaking a minor law DOES constitute a valid reason to murder people? Which is it?
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Sua Sponte wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:36 pmLooking for trouble? Yeah, he'd have been better off staying home but anybody has a right to go to these protests, don't they? Don't know the gun laws there but wouldn't be surprised if he was outside of them carrying.
The law is super-clear and he was clearly outside it. 18 to open carry. He's not 18. He was illegally armed, and specifically said on camera he was going to go places where he thought he might need to shoot people. Then he went there and shot people.

He's a seventeen year old dropout with a cop fetish who worked at Culver's. You guys are morons.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

newguy
Sgt. Major

Post by newguy »

I wouldn't be surprised if that dumb fucktard kid gets a prepardon and is a guest speaker at the end of trumps speech.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

This kid is one of the bad whites.

Intra-ethnic cleansing.

End of story.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:01 am
Sua Sponte wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:36 pmLooking for trouble? Yeah, he'd have been better off staying home but anybody has a right to go to these protests, don't they? Don't know the gun laws there but wouldn't be surprised if he was outside of them carrying.
The law is super-clear and he was clearly outside it. 18 to open carry. He's not 18. He was illegally armed, and specifically said on camera he was going to go places where he thought he might need to shoot people. Then he went there and shot people.

He's a seventeen year old dropout with a cop fetish who worked at Culver's. You guys are morons.
Even felons do not lose the right to self defense. His actions and those of the crowd before the video we have seen will determine that and we have no idea what those were yet. It will hinge on who the initiator was.

Was he foolish? No doubt extremely so. But even foolish lawbreakers have no obligation to allow themselves to be murdered. Just so you know, that could refer to the crowd, or to him. We do not know the beginning, and in self-defense law the beginning is very, very important.

That's why coming to the defense of a third party, although it can be legally permissible, is often noted as being quite risky by self defense instructors... your legality may hinge on third-party actions you did not even witness.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

How did the cops know he was just defending himself from the bad people and not some closet Nazi filling out his Antifa tag that night, when they let him walk by?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

What % of deaths and injuries in these protests were by closet Nazis?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

That's why they let him walk by?

Sua Sponte
Gunny

Post by Sua Sponte »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:01 am The law is super-clear and he was clearly outside it. 18 to open carry. He's not 18.
Yes. He committed a misdemeanor. For which he should be attacked by a lawless mob, some in the commission of felonies and also unlawfully possessing firearms. And should have no right to defend himself as a result. Got it. No arguing with that sound logic.
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:01 amHe was illegally armed, and specifically said on camera he was going to go places where he thought he might need to shoot people. Then he went there and shot people.
Hardly. He said he was there to help people, provide aid if needed, protect property and knew that might bring him into harms way.

He states he was hit with pepper spray. No shots fired we know of. He was attacked by a mob and ran. Didn't hoot until he was grounded and surrounded. Fired but only enough to get away. Rinse and repeat. Ran and tried to turn himself into police. No wanton, reckless unleashing of a torrent of fire into a crowd. More restraint than most the pearl clutchers here would be capable of.
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:01 amHe's a seventeen year old dropout with a cop fetish who worked at Culver's. You guys are morons.
Wait. What. Seventeen. Didn't finish high school. Works at Culver's. Supports the police (since when is that a fetish?). AND white. hang him. No need for a trial. Do it in the public square. There's no reason nor defense for such crimes against humanity.

Careful. Your self-righteous, elitist prick is showing again. Tell me. Do you even tip the little people when you go out?

Sua Sponte
Gunny

Post by Sua Sponte »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:36 am How did the cops know he was just defending himself from the bad people and not some closet Nazi filling out his Antifa tag that night, when they let him walk by?
Where ya going with this? When they let him walk by when?

Sua Sponte
Gunny

Post by Sua Sponte »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:51 am This kid is one of the bad whites.

Intra-ethnic cleansing.

End of story.
And I usually so enjoy your posts.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Sua Sponte wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Intra-ethnic cleansing.

End of story.
Shit dude. I haven't even talked about Usury yet.

The Northern Euro drive to intra-ethnic cleanse can work in isolation and in multi-ethnic societies where other ethne intra-ethnic cleanse to the same degree. But it's ethnic death when the other ethne just think the concept is LOL.

The civil war, abortion, gun rights, depressing wages. All these issues are at bottom about ethnic cleansing in the US.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

This situation was to be expected and it will happen more and more until order is restored. If the gov't won't protect people and their property from armed violent mobs, people will protect themselves. And, a certain percentage of the unbalanced and stupid may act out violently as well to the detriment of all.

The only solution to property destruction and harassment & violence against the populace is for gov't to draw a bold red line and to protect their citizens strongly and even violently. When this anarchy is not stopped and even tacitly encouraged it can only get worse.

Dem politicians have great empathy for the cause of the rioters and for the rioters themselves. And, they don't love police or policing. It's a perfect storm of anger and fecklessness that will only destroy the fraying threads of our society even more.

Gov. Evers could have committed to deliver transparent justice, instead he chose inflammatory language.
Gov. Tony Evers released this statement tonight:

"Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight, in Kenosha. Kathy and I join his family, friends and neighbors in hoping earnestly that he will not succumb to his injuries. While we do not have all the details yet, what we know for certain is he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or in our country.

We stand with all those who have and continue to demand justice, equality and accountability for Black lives in our country -- lives like those of George Floyd, of Breonna Taylor, Tony Robinson, Denise Hamilton, Earnest Lacy, and Sylville Smith. And we stand against excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging with Black Wisconsinites.

I hve said all along that although we must offer our empathy, equally important is our action. In the coming days, we will demand just that of elected officials in our state who have failed to recognize the racism in our state and our country for far too long.

Sua Sponte
Gunny

Post by Sua Sponte »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Intra-ethnic cleansing.

End of story.

The Northern Euro drive to intra-ethnic cleanse can work in isolation and in multi-ethnic societies where other ethne intra-ethnic cleanse to the same degree. But it's ethnic death when the other ethne just think the concept is LOL.

The civil war, abortion, gun rights, depressing wages. All these issues are at bottom about ethnic cleansing in the US.
Much better.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Sua Sponte wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:49 pm
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Intra-ethnic cleansing.

End of story.

Much better.
"White" is a concept created when ethnic euro urban catholics were cleansed from the cities by eastern seaboard WASPs and Jews.

"Whites" are the victims of Elite WASP and Jewish ethnic animus.

And if you know those groups, it becomes clear that they did it increase returns on usury.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Legal question, since as SPELLS pointed out, I'm just not that bright: is it open carry if you're carrying it on private property you were invited on to by the owner?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Sua Sponte
Gunny

Post by Sua Sponte »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:10 pm Legal question, since as SPELLS pointed out, I'm just not that bright: is it open carry if you're carrying it on private property you were invited on to by the owner?
Generally you can do what you want on private property in terms of possession (still can't brandish). Only exception is if there's a law against minors possessing or handling weapons. I don't believe that's the case here.

I think it's me he was calling a moron.

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Post by Hanglow Joe »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:10 pm Legal question, since as SPELLS pointed out, I'm just not that bright: is it open carry if you're carrying it on private property you were invited on to by the owner?
Spells is the dumbest motherfucker on here. Has been for years. Kid deserves a silver star for killing 3 criminals in self defense. Has the situational awareness of a Jedi.

Just spoke with my buddy who is an army vet. Lots of talk about these ex military guys getting a group and fixing the problem if the governors don't. Guys who haven't adjusted well to being home again and are itching tune up domestic terrorists.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

As I understand it, Billy the Kid was invited to this dealership to help protect it from rioters. Adjacent dealerships had already been burned, and the owner invited folks onto his property to help protect it. Now, assuming for a moment that this is true, was what the kid was doing actually "open carry" if he was on private property with his lawfully-obtained firearm?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

newguy
Sgt. Major

Post by newguy »

Historically it seems that police have been very selective in what areas they protect and what areas they do not.

In the LA riots in the 90s it was known (at least on the street level of knowing) that police were going to draw a line at X point (the wealthy neighborhood) but let certain areas just burn.

Many Korean shop owners had to self arm and protect their own property.

I cannot speak to what is going on in Kenosha directly, but from what I saw here police had a really weird response to what happened in the summer. They reacted violently to day time, definite peaceful protests, but then literally stood by while rioting and looting happened at night.

I guess my question is, why are the police not stopping the riots in Kenosha? Why are armed militias being invited in? Why are the police treating the armed militias as their allies?

They are so effective at stopping a black guy who is getting into his car, but suddenly need to import help to deal with urban unrest?

In the specific case of this kid, he will not go to jail. Every law on our books is designed to protect people like him in situations like this. And that is probably right. Without any evidence that he actively shot first, then what is he supposed to do? You don't get to get beat down in the streets just because you are stupid as fuck. At least not by civilians.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Hanglow Joe wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:48 pmJust spoke with my buddy who is an army vet. Lots of talk about these ex military guys getting a group and fixing the problem if the governors don't. Guys who haven't adjusted well to being home again and are itching tune up domestic terrorists.
Call the FBI. Your friends are the domestic terrorists.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

You seem emotional and your thinking is disorganized. Would you like some support? Go here: https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

They can provide you with support and services in English and Spanish.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:19 pm
Hanglow Joe wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:48 pmJust spoke with my buddy who is an army vet. Lots of talk about these ex military guys getting a group and fixing the problem if the governors don't. Guys who haven't adjusted well to being home again and are itching tune up domestic terrorists.
Uh, friend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_comitatus

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Trump just needs to show up with his bible.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalatin ... ted-states
First, far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda. Right-wing attacks and plots account for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of right-wing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years. Right-wing extremists perpetrated two thirds of the attacks and plots in the United States in 2019 and over 90 percent between January 1 and May 8, 2020. Second, terrorism in the United States will likely increase over the next year in response to several factors. One of the most concerning is the 2020 U.S. presidential election, before and after which extremists may resort to violence, depending on the outcome of the election. Far-right and far-left networks have used violence against each other at protests, raising the possibility of escalating violence during the election period.
I'd be glad to spray the protestors with fire hoses, but it'd help if cops could stop shooting people in the back or kneeling on their neck until dead. That's the root cause here.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:19 pm
---
Last edited by Bennyonesix1 on Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.