The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: The couch thread

Post by Fat Cat »

Shari's days are filled with love, laughter, and meth.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

So she's available?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Looks like she's on the 'Gram but I'm not going to follow her to see what's in there.

What about our Dirt Diva? I tried to get her over here years ago but some of you miscreants scared her.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I was hiking in Yosemite 10 years ago and ran into this kid who was out there by himself after his buddy bailed and went home.

He talked about this lady he was camping near who ran all day, drank the steam water without filtering it and was crazy sexy with all these tattoos. And ran a blog.

It was her. Our Dirt Diva.
- Buck Brannaman

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Dirt Diva seems like a genuine human being. One of the few.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Yeah, probably tough as hell to live with, but that true of a lot of people who get into the extremes of any activity, art or whatever.
- Buck Brannaman

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:39 pm Dirt Diva seems like a genuine human being. One of the few.
Yep. Always liked her for some reason. Probably because I've exchanged a few very bad demons for some "healthy" demons in my day as well. Sometimes you can't pick whether you have a demon, you just get to choose the flavor. She chose ultras and the nomad life, I ride my bike until the world stops bothering me.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

I didn't know she wrote a book. Low rent Sarah Silverman gave it a 5 out of 10, partially because DD's dog signed it.

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Re the nomad life: I don't buy for a second that it's a lifestyle. I have known a lot of people who lived in non-traditional ways, from communes to "intentional communities" (I think I've uncorked that rant already), you name it. I was also a fulltime RVer and have met a lot of people who were doing that. It's not a lifestyle, it's people who can't function in normal society. Any offbeat community is really just the Island of Misfit Toys. I still like Knightriders though, don't know if it's still on YT.

motherjuggs&speed

Turdacious wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:31 am Stereotypes are gross generalizations without any basis in truth.
Stereotypes are true, that's how they became such.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

motherjuggs&speed wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:13 am Re the nomad life: I don't buy for a second that it's a lifestyle. I have known a lot of people who lived in non-traditional ways, from communes to "intentional communities" (I think I've uncorked that rant already), you name it. I was also a fulltime RVer and have met a lot of people who were doing that. It's not a lifestyle, it's people who can't function in normal society. Any offbeat community is really just the Island of Misfit Toys. I still like Knightriders though, don't know if it's still on YT.
Totally agree on the nomad/misfit thing. That's specifically why I used the word life and not lifestyle. Most of the people I've known who went full-retreat from society were on the fringe at their most conformist. The prepackaged society we've developed just didn't cut it for them, and they were always floating from one odd job and living arrangement to the next, until one day they just drifted off to the Buddhist monastery or whatever peace they finally found.
Good on them. I have a tremendous amount of trouble fitting in myself, I just don't have the sack to totally check out like Lael Wilcox or Iohan Gueorguiev, two of my favorite adventure riders.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

motherjuggs&speed

I wonder how many of the people off grid are programmed for destruction, that they not only can't fit in, but actually seek bad situations. It seems so easy to at least make somewhat better choices and yet they often don't. I don't have a good hypothesis here. Maybe it's that people who are rejected stop caring for themselves?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Shapecharge wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:38 pm Looks like she's on the 'Gram but I'm not going to follow her to see what's in there.

What about our Dirt Diva? I tried to get her over here years ago but some of you miscreants scared her.
Still trucking along, doing her thing. She talks about running at least a mile a day every day for 8 years straight. Started at 49.

Don’t believe everything you think.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Wait, she's in her mid to late 50s?
- Buck Brannaman

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

baffled wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:41 pm Wait, she's in her mid to late 50s?
No shit. I had no idea she was that old.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

At some time Steve Maxwell was living out of his bag. He was talking about it on Rogan podcast. Fretting that you can't have a blade in a cabin luggage, 'cos that was tge only bag he had at the time.

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:19 am
And what's with the fucking Dachshunds?
Tantum validus superstes

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Cave Canem wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:33 am
Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:19 am
And what's with the fucking Dachshunds?
Yeah. Not exactly the dog that screams "ultra trail running companion". Cool dogs, though. If you don't mind spine issues later in life.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 pm And, the fact that she has shitty taste in men (Hop Sing, and Carl Du Methcalves) makes her even hotter...we can all fantasize that we have a shot at her (except you, Proto).
Bump because it fits.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bro's...

theoverman
Staff Sergeant

Post by theoverman »

god those tits.
riff raff fanclub president

big_t2100
Corporal

Post by big_t2100 »

Well its been a few months since Barky launched her Onlyfans....(if this content was only around in 2010)

And apparently some reddit folks have done the lords work and curated and posted some good pics from behind the wall...

Good times in a dressing room.... https://www.reddit.com/r/AllisonNYCC/co ... bra_video/

Stretching in Bed...https://sendvid.com/hxv9gf3x

https://www.reddit.com/r/AllisonNYCC/

https://forum.sexy-egirls.com/attachmen ... g.1647012/

Working on her snatch...Nip slip Ooopsies!
https://forum.sexy-egirls.com/attachmen ... g.1647013/
https://forum.sexy-egirls.com/attachmen ... g.1647014/

And for the cherry on top....anyone have $300
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 6.15.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 6.15.40 PM.png (71.38 KiB) Viewed 11324 times

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

BIG TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what's up brah!

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

big_t2100 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:19 am Well its been a few months since Barky launched her Onlyfans....(if this content was only around in 2010)

And apparently some reddit folks have done the lords work and curated and posted some good pics from behind the wall...

Good times in a dressing room.... https://www.reddit.com/r/AllisonNYCC/co ... bra_video/

Stretching in Bed...https://sendvid.com/hxv9gf3x

https://www.reddit.com/r/AllisonNYCC/

https://forum.sexy-egirls.com/attachmen ... g.1647012/

Working on her snatch...Nip slip Ooopsies!
https://forum.sexy-egirls.com/attachmen ... g.1647013/
https://forum.sexy-egirls.com/attachmen ... g.1647014/

And for the cherry on top....anyone have $300
She's a fucking MILK TRUCK. <<<<q

Luke

Post by Luke »

Did anyone listen to the Mat Fraser Rogan podcast? A fair serving of Castro bashing.