Covid news

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Covid news

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Wild Bill wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:23 pm Amsterdam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzMl5q24J0Q

they are ready to kill you, and its all for your health
What's the thought among your fellow Russians, are so-called liberal democracies looking more or less appealing?

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Covid news

Wild Bill wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:23 pm Amsterdam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzMl5q24J0Q

they are ready to kill you, and its all for your health
Has it surprised you how quickly so-called western liberal democracies have started beating people in the streets and caging them up in internment camps?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by nafod »

Good to see you, Donk!
Don’t believe everything you think.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Covid news

Post by Wild Bill »

Videos like these are good arguments in disputes with our liberals.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Covid news

nafod wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:13 pm Good to see you, Donk!
Thanks!

Fuzzy Dunlop

Covid news

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:50 pm
Fuzzy Dunlop wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:16 pm Btw i thought this place moved?
What are you talking about?
I dunno man... is this the old IGX address? I thought at one point like a year or two ago it had moved. Then I couldn't log in and may have emailed mario. now it seems to be working. Maybe I am just old af and misremembering stuff.
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

motherjuggs&speed

Covid news

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

FC is psy op-ing you.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I know a pack of canadian teachers and they are fkn terrified still.

Meanwhile, I have been in classrooms with over 20 kids who got covid, stayed home, then came back and were fine. They loved the break. I got covid from my daughter I think.

Omicron. NBD

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Covid news

Post by Fat Cat »

OMG TRUST THE SCIENCE OMG YOU FUCKING DINKS

https://www.science.org/content/article ... d-symptoms

Coronavirus vaccines may cause Long Covid–like symptoms
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:30 am OMG TRUST THE SCIENCE OMG YOU FUCKING DINKS

https://www.science.org/content/article ... d-symptoms

Coronavirus vaccines may cause Long Covid–like symptoms
So can Covid, but worse and with higher probability. You place your bets.

We just had a worker here, gent in his late 30s with 4 kids, pass away from Covid. No other co-morbidities that I know of, other than unvaxxed. Sucks.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Covid news

Post by Fat Cat »

He considered the possibility of another 30 years working with you and made the hard choice to die first.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:46 pm He considered the possibility of another 30 years working with you and made the hard choice to die first.
I wish I was that influential

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Covid news

Post by Fat Cat »

Oh lolololol you may all apologize to me and grovel for forgiveness.

Lockdowns only reduced COVID-19 death rate by .2%, study finds: 'Lockdowns should be rejected out of hand'
The Johns Hopkins University study also found that shelter-in-place orders reduced COVID-19 mortality by 2.9%

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lockdowns-re ... ut-of-hand

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by nafod »

We just all needed to wear masks

I agree completely that our half-assed response was a failure

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Covid news

Post by Wild Bill »

I still unvaxed.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Covid news

Post by Wild Bill »

In Russia, Quar codes have been canceled.
Perhaps they were afraid of what is happening in Canada and Australia :)

Luke

Covid news

Post by Luke »

I got the booster shot on Saturday. In Australia, if it isn't already, it looks like 3 shots will qualify you for full-vaxed vs. the 2.

By far my worst reaction so far. The last one I had a feverish sleep, but this time I had the feverish sleep, fever dreams, intense headaches, nausea, extreme lethargy - like sick 90 year old shit - joints ached and I couldn't even walk a few metres without a psyche up, no appetite. Several days on and my head is still ringing, feel foggy, hard to concentrate and food is an afterthought.

The last time I felt like that...was August 2019 8-[

It's completely screwed my training block...

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Covid news

Post by Fat Cat »

Luke wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:43 am I got the booster shot on Saturday. In Australia, if it isn't already, it looks like 3 shots will qualify you for full-vaxed vs. the 2.

By far my worst reaction so far. The last one I had a feverish sleep, but this time I had the feverish sleep, fever dreams, intense headaches, nausea, extreme lethargy - like sick 90 year old shit - joints ached and I couldn't even walk a few metres without a psyche up, no appetite. Several days on and my head is still ringing, feel foggy, hard to concentrate and food is an afterthought.
Which vaccine? The whole thing is approaching absurdity and they're gonna turn it into a vaccine-by-prescription where you have to re-up periodically to be considered "fully vaxx'd". For this reason, I see no value in getting the booster because I am not willing to get the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. booster which is bound to come.
Luke wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:43 am It's completely screwed my training block...
Up the dosage.

Luke

Covid news

Post by Luke »

Haha up the dosage. I wonder if I got double the recommended dose or some shit - this was Pfizer. Some people I know had absolutely no complaints. Yeah I have a bit of stress, a bit of training hard - but I can't ignore this came at a convenient time.

Yes, probably bound to come. This is "Immunization as a Service" - a term I heard last night and am worried is true.

motherjuggs&speed

Covid news

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:59 am The whole thing is approaching absurdity and they're gonna turn it into a vaccine-by-prescription where you have to re-up periodically to be considered "fully vaxx'd". For this reason, I see no value in getting the booster because I am not willing to get the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. booster which is bound to come.
Agreed, and it's the reason I regret getting pharma'd the first time. Gave up something of value for probably nothing.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by nafod »

Luke wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:43 am I got the booster shot on Saturday. In Australia, if it isn't already, it looks like 3 shots will qualify you for full-vaxed vs. the 2.

The last time I felt like that...was August 2019 8-[

It's completely screwed my training block...
Odd. I had the Pfizer boost and never noticed.

We had our second Covid mort at work, another anti-vaxxer. This one a 61 year old. He rolled the dice and came up snake eyes.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Covid news

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:48 pm We had our second Covid mort at work, another anti-vaxxer. This one a 61 year old. He rolled the dice and came up snake eyes.
First off, it's gross that you're gleeful about this. Second, you have no fucking clue about this person's medical history. Third, you're a suggestible clown. I present my ass to you: :butthead:

Topic author
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Covid news

Post by Sangoma »

Nafod is the victim of the confirmation bias and availability heuristic.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:23 pm
nafod wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:48 pm We had our second Covid mort at work, another anti-vaxxer. This one a 61 year old. He rolled the dice and came up snake eyes.
First off, it's gross that you're gleeful about this. Second, you have no fucking clue about this person's medical history. Third, you're a suggestible clown. I present my ass to you: :butthead:
Oh, he bragged about how he wasn't going to get Covid, or it was no worse than the flu. I'm not gleeful about it, he was an otherwise thoughtful person, but I'm not going to pretend he didn't make a stupid risk decision either. He left a lot of family behind.
Sangoma wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:02 am Nafod is the victim of the confirmation bias and availability heuristic.
Dumb-da-dumb-dumb

This isn't confirmation bias, it is cold, hard facts. Charts like these everywhere.

If only there was a discernible trend. A pattern. Some kind of correlation.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Covid news

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Yeah, the fact that the deaths, and even day-to-day inconveniences, are all due to the duping or selfishness of the unvaccinated saps a lot of sympathy for those people, but not their loved ones. There are some folks who can't be vaccinated, but they represent a tiny proportion of those who won't. It's all sad and stupid at this point.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.