MIRA SORVINO WAS ONCE THE HOTTEST W*MAN IN THE WORLD. AGAIN NOT GOING TO DISCUSS.

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

MIRA SORVINO WAS ONCE THE HOTTEST W*MAN IN THE WORLD. AGAIN NOT GOING TO DISCUSS.

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

She was never the hottest woman in the world but she was a legit smokeshow.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Very sad post from you baff. Very sad.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

No. I am actually angry. This is a brutally dumb post from Baff. Painfully wrong.

I demand you tell me who was hotter than Mira at Mira's peak.

I demand it.

I INSIST

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Ok Jennifer Connelly was hotter

vern

Post by vern »

Mimic was a good flick.
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

She looked like about 13 different chicks I went to high school with. She severely lacked in the "Va-Va-Voom" category. No meat on dem bonez.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I got a little ahead of myslef with this post but it felt right at the time and like something that needed to be said.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Jennifer Connelly was definitely hotter.

Benny, I still respect you for being willing to flex your autism like this, but autistic kids have to be kept on those backpack leashes for a reason.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Harvey Weinstein career-shanked her after she wouldn’t put out, so props for that.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

baffled wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:48 pm Jennifer Connelly was definitely hotter.

Benny, I still respect you for being willing to flex your autism like this, but autistic kids have to be kept on those backpack leashes for a reason.
Thanks man