Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Jada Pinkett-Smith, Amber Heard, and Marjorie Taylor Green are dominating the news cycle. Is 2022 the year of the crazy chick? Discuss.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

MTG is the least crazy on your list.
And, she's very crazy.

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Old news. Broads have always been nutty. Shit, I don't even trust dudes anymore. Lames, the lot of em.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

DrDonkeyLove... wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:18 pm MTG is the least crazy on your list.
And, she's very crazy.
No list of crazies would be complete without at least one @fitter.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Women have always been unreliable and imbalanced. This is why they shouldn't be allowed into universities as students, nor anywhere near the halls of power.

2022 and social media has simply amplified a pre-existing condition.

This is a fact and no further discussion is justified.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Thank you for saying this Baff. It needs to be said regularly. And it doesn't really upset women.

The problem is that as long as one female is allowed to vote or have a career or do whatever given thing they shouldn't be doing, they're ALL going to demand to be able to do that thing.

I guarantee if we told every woman the following lie "Listen baby. You'll be able to vote because you're special, but no other women can." We could end it all. Even if we told them it was a lie and we were going to stop them voting or whatever too.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

What you say is true, Benny. On a related note, in my experience, most women secretly like being told they should smile more because it reminds them of how simple they are. And the simpler one is, the happier one tends to be.

I don't like lying though. Just pat them on the butt and tell them you'll handle the money and the voting and they can worry about more pressing issues like learning how to cook without setting off a smoke alarm.
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Spells and Nafod— will you allow this heresy to continue or will you stand up for those who identify as female everywhere?

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

They won. We lost. And most of us did it to ourselves, in addition to the government-media complex. Women have contempt for white men for treating them with respect. That's why they're all mudsharks, because da brothas treat them he way they deserve and want to be treated. The one good thing about them going out to get gorilla fucked by their bulls is that you get a little peace while she's out. Until she pops out a niglet or two.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Turdacious wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:05 am Spells and Nafod— will you allow this heresy to continue or will you stand up for those who identify as female everywhere?
It doesn’t matter what they think because we don’t honor the opinions of women. Doing so is how the West got into this mess.
- Buck Brannaman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:05 am Spells and Nafod— will you allow this heresy to continue or will you stand up for those who identify as female everywhere?
I haven’t kept up with the Heard/Depp thing, and it’s taken work to do so.

Jada Pickett Smith is crazy like a fox. And awesome looking bald. Her character in Magic Mike II is true to life.

MJT is what you get when CrossFit meets politics.

In my extended family of aunts and uncles, the women have been strong and the men have been alcoholics destined for mental decline and an early grave.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Screenshot_20220430-185543_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-185543_Brave.jpg (281.04 KiB) Viewed 1331 times

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

This all comes down to feminism.

If we had never passed the 19th Amendment, this country would be in a far better place. Women are incapable of organizing anything beyond their pantry, and even that's a stretch. If The View is on, nothing is getting done.

Sweden went from one of the lowest sexual assault rates in the developed world to sky-high rape and assault as a result of multi-culturalism. Germany let in a million mostly Muslim North African refugees in about a year and had a rape fest in Cologne on New Year's Eve a few years back.

England has always been populated with fags, but there were some decent men there. The first generations of good men left to start the colonies, and the last good generations were depleted by two world wars. The cause of the first two national declines was women having some sort of a say in society, and the result of the last is that Boris Johnson is now seen as a renegade of sorts.

Now we've gone down the same path and have nutters like Boebert and MTG on the right and certified retards like AOC and the Skwad on the left with Pelosi readjusting her teeth and clapping like a seal watching the whole sordid ordeal play out.

Again, I don't know why we're having this conversation after my initial post. Let this end the discussion so the gay lefties among us can go knit or whatever old homosexuals do to pass their time.
- Buck Brannaman

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

It sounds like Heard has Borderline Personality Disorder, which is no fucking joke. I'd be hard-pressed to feel bad for Johnny Depp, but his living with her would do it.

MTG is just an indication of which Congressional district you never want to live in. That shit is bananas.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:34 pm MTG is just an indication of which Congressional district you never want to live in. That shit is bananas.
With gerrymandering, there is no downward pressure on the fringe stupidity.

Looks like The Handmaid has delivered for SCOTUS.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

nafod wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:16 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:34 pm MTG is just an indication of which Congressional district you never want to live in. That shit is bananas.
With gerrymandering, there is no downward pressure on the fringe stupidity.

Looks like The Handmaid has delivered for SCOTUS.
JMO, but I think the dog just caught up to the car on that one. GOP could have pointed at inflation and called for change in November. Not so much now.

Judges appearing to lie during confirmation also no bueno.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.